Quantam computers can damage cryptocurrency ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Quantam computers can damage cryptocurrency ?

You are talking theoretically as you have no actual data or even a projection of what will happen and all the quantum computer talk is about the early stages of research as nothing is officially developed. But hopefully there will not be problems with cryptocurrencies coming from this technology.

• +1 1

For now it's not created but in process but it will gonna take time. If it built then it does effect because it's very expensive and cannot be built  at commercial level. The Google is working at quantum computer and published their research papers. But in the end the block chain have to evolve for survival. 

• +2 1

I think it's too early to venture into thinking about that topic, since they are in development and it will take a long time to see them in action. We can only spew out nothing more than that, nobody knows if it will be good or bad. It all depends on how it is implemented, but it is a very big breakthrough and I celebrate for that.

• +3 1

Not because it would have the power to eliminate cryptocurrencies, it is impossible, I do not know why you think that, I see it very impossible.

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently i heard a news google quantam computing breakthrough has enabled, and they have power to carry out tasks that a Supercomputer would take 10000 years to execute. so this really threats me the future of cryptocurrrency & blockchain. what do u think guys can quantam computers really have the computing power to kill the blockchain ?

Yes, according to my information, these computers can attack the blockchain network or break the code in our private key but these threats are not yet viable. Because a quantum computer requires large computing power, it takes more time, labor and money.

• +3 1

This is a difficult topic for most people because so little of people have knowledge about it. however I think all of this articles about quantum computer destroying cryptocurrency is ridiculous because I'm in confident that cryptography researchers will make cryptocurrencies quantum-proof in the future.

Quantum are the top computers and these will not damage the crypto market becasue these computer will support this business becasue the crypto market is the future of the world and this is going to be legal soon in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With the computation speed of the quantum computer has it will definitely ease the mining process and could easily gain some crypto just in an instant, but don't worry because I think it is still in its developing period and will take a lot of time to fully develop and I also think that it will just only use in scientific- purposes and will not be commercialized.

In my opinion, this would be beneficial to the field because it enables complex calculations to be performed quickly on the blockchain and helps in mining with special capacity, in addition to giving it more power.

Quantum Computers won't damage Bitcoin & other cryptocoin. I think quantum computers help blockchain by powering up with extra computing powers & devs will improve the encryptions of codes.

• +3 1

On 11/3/2020 at 5:50 AM, patosho2 said:

I think they can cause damage, since all cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology and quantum computers end up with encryption, we have to be cautious

I that case i think that these computers should be handled by trusted people and if possible maybe they are of no good and we do not need such innovation of distraction.

On 11/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, ShiNorton said:

Quantum Computers won't damage Bitcoin & other cryptocoin. I think quantum computers help blockchain by powering up with extra computing powers & devs will improve the encryptions of codes.

I think you got it all wrong mate, if this computers falls into wrong hands they can use it to break the cryptocurrencies encryption and destroy  the coins.

When quantum computers arive they will have  so many effect on the crypto. One is it will be very easy to mine with good profit.Another is there will be no private key

On the contrary, I see a good thing, especially with regard to mining, and technology may be used or modified in a way similar to working on blockchain networks. In general, the concept of blockchain refers to the speed and development that is going for it throughout the year.

• +1 1

I think it can also help the cryptocurrency and they can easily mine the bitcoins in the low cost and we have to pay low transaction fees and we can get out currency in great speed. So, think about positivity.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see that as the capabilities of computers develop to process information and data in record time This would be supportive for improving transaction processing on blockchain networks and for mining at the same time.

• +1 1

In my opinion it would really help and improve the blockchain system. This is a really good question. Lot of people were asking about this. Thank you mate. The more development in it would really make best outcomes from Quantum computer.

• +2 1

This kind of speed seems impossible as there are computers that are super fast, for example what you are saying that means if a computer takes 1 year to mine one btc this one can mine it in just 1 minute ? 

• +4 1

I don't think Quantum Computers will damage Crypto currencies. In fact it will be a great help for block chain technology and in turn help Cryptocurrency.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently i heard a news google quantam computing breakthrough has enabled, and they have power to carry out tasks that a Supercomputer would take 10000 years to execute. so this really threats me the future of cryptocurrrency & blockchain. what do u think guys can quantam computers really have the computing power to kill the blockchain ?

Dear thank for your information but I think it is good and beneficial in blockchain and i am shocked that its not good and it also help to count big calculation so I think you are wrong by I should search about it because maybe I can wrong so I will search about it on google.

If quantum computers exist, I believe they would be prohibitively costly! However, there is a risk that the cryptocurrency, as well as the blockchain framework itself, would be hacked, and I believe that this would have a significant impact on the work, potentially resulting in the loss of cryptocurrencies!

This I have asked myself hundreds of times, but I still cannot get an explanation for this, I would like to know the explanation of experts in this matter, since they are just a student of the computer science area, I have little knowledge and I could not say which of the two options would win.

yes my friend I want to tell you that you should not use that quantum computer for the trading of cryptocurrency because quantum two computer is not suitable for the cryptocurrency they can damage the cryptocurrency you should to be careful

• +4 1

I don't think that quantum computers can control 51% of the Bitcoin blockchain, and for me I think that such computers will help in developing the blockchain further, so I don't have to worry about this.

• +3 1

Even if a country could obtain a quantum computer, it would not be able to control 51% of the blockchain, so quantum computers would not harm cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

If the computer hardware is powerful with its processor and graphics card, then you will be able to mine stronger, and also this increases the speed of browsing and working in the field of cryptocurrencies.