Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

I have plans to shop with Bitcoin, I want more online shops to add Bitcoin as a payment method making the options of using Bitcoin to shop plenty.

• +5 1

Unfortunately, I rarely use online shopping. But when the last time I bought things, paying in rubles, I noticed that there is a function to pay LTC, BTH, ETH. I was very surprised, although at that time I did not have enough money in this cryptocurrency. Now probably all online stores accept cryptocurrency, which is very good. Soon we can hope that physical stores will also accept it.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

If this happens then it will be really a beneficial step for the future of digital currency especially Bitcoin. Mostly. If a person avoid bitcoin or crypto market is just because their curbs in daily life usage details. But at the moment its not happening everywhere. So crypto market expert should definitely work on this aspect of crypto currency.

Bitcoin is my foundation since I got to know it, I raised some money and invested in bitcoin and started trading and I sell bitcoin against the dollar and buy what I want

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, of course I want to, I want to pay for transportation costs or buy various necessities at a minimarket with bitcoin. I have often bought items even though I am online, such as VPN, Account or some online merchants' balance with bitcoin.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:09 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

Yeah right. In Europe this practice is very common, paying for things and elements in cryptocurrencies, also online in some buying houses such as Amazon, this practice is indispensable not only for the olds but also for the newbies to promote the use of cryptocurrencies in various financial aspects of everyday life.

I only spend Bitcoin on the net, like bough bought hosting, domain and antivirus, in my county is still not allowed using Bitcoin and crypto as medium of exchange. What about your country, is it permissible to use Bitcoin to buy something, are there many stores that accept Bitcoin.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:30 AM, Cris said:

I read on some articles that it is hard to implement it is because of lack of central authorities since cryptocurrency is decentralized with no central authorities.

Now thats exactly what governments are always crying about when it comes to crypto because they want to regulate it and centrlise it which will take the core value of crypto because we joined in because its decentralised. 

For now i didnt try yet to use bitcoin as payment to my shopping items but im using my bitcoins to pay my monthly bills through a third party app.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

In the world lot of online shopping company accept bitcoin.big company like amazon also accept bitcoin.any one can easily use bitcoin for shopping purchase.I wish in future lot of online shopping company accept bitcoin.

3 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

For now i didnt try yet to use bitcoin as payment to my shopping items but im using my bitcoins to pay my monthly bills through a third party app.

I think you can easily find in google that there are many websites who accept bitcoin and  you can buy goods and services with your own choice very easily.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

This year I have never used bitcoin as an alternative direct payment, you must have known because of the fee given. Moreover, there are still many stores that do not accept Bitcoin payments. there are still many weaknesses in the current era for bitcoin to be used for alt payments.

The past few years I often use bitcoin to pay for the services I use. Maybe in my opinion the use would be better if the value of bitcoin is still as low as 2014, although the profit is still good this year.

7 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

I think you can easily find in google that there are many websites who accept bitcoin and  you can buy goods and services with your own choice very easily.

Thank you but i prefer only to buy online here in my country i dont trust any international online shop.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I am not expecting Bitcoin to remain stable more than a month anywhere in next 5 to 10 years. At this point, not even 10% of the world's population is using Bitcoin so considering the small sustainable growth, the user base and indirectly the price will keep increasing. On the other hand if something goes wrong in the core area then price and user base will fall down and we won't have the stability at any given point.

Some countries are accepting Bitcoin and other crypto for their payments and even someone announced for their employee payments can be done in Crypto. Buying or selling using Bitcoin will get more cheaper in transaction and safer from any thieves.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

I think developers have not been focusing on making more ways t pay with bitcoin because of these prohibition of cryptocurrency in many countries. that's why people are not purchasing anything with bitcoin.

I think that first and foremost you need to pay attention to whether or not businessmen will be able to introduce a form of payment on their website using crypto currency. We must understand that every businessman who has a real or online store must make reports to the tax. But if the crypto currency is not realized, then it will not be legally provided in the country.

Bitcoin is the best performing asset since 2009  and any amount one is able to hold, can bring unprecedented returns, so I don't bother buying things online with Bitcoin, instead I go with fiat.

We can still use bitcoin even if they are not totally accepting bitcoin, we can still use our wallet to transfer from bank accounts. If the online shops accepting a payment trough their bank accounts, you can transfer payments direct to their bank accounts using your bitcoin wallet.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Haven't used Bitcoin eversince when doing shopping.In our country we have merchants here but only few and seem so far,we can do transactions as a payment system but it needs to convert on our local exchanger into fiat inorder to process transactions.

Bitcoins are taking over the crypto-currency marketplace. is is the largest and most well-known digital currency. Many large companies are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their online products cellphone companies to be bought with bitcoins. With the extreme facilitation of transfer and earning of bitcoins, it would be a mistake not to accept these new-found online coins as cash. With a fluctuating value, the funds can either help or hurt the company.

Precisely, if bitcoin will be known around the world by people then there's a possibility for some online shop to accept bitcoin as payment for their product. I know there are few online shop are now accept bitcoin however, it is only limited for those country wherein bitcoin is legalize like USA.