Bitcoin may soar in prices next year - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
prxdmn

Bitcoin may soar in prices next year

This is still quite long if it really happened in May, I predict bitcoin will soon move up in Q1 2020

i really do hope it will happen next year. it will be a great opportunity for everyone if the bitcoin will pumped up. let’s stay positive on it!

It is really possible to bitcoin to pump next year because we all know that bitcoin halving will occur next year and it is a very important catalyst for the next big pump.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I think that the price of bitcoin will rise strongly during the year 2020 and will achieve a new high price because there are several positive news about it

If it is true that in 2020 there is an increase in prices then I am grateful for everything because I know that bitcoin is a good role model in big profits for all of us even bitcoin often makes us feel a good future.
I can only pray and hope that the price of bitcoin always rises soaring in 2020.

I believe on the point of companies like coca cola using Blockchain in the supply distribution. This I believe will be the dawning of eth. Amazon, asos and other bug enterprises are already building this into infrastructure. As the eth Blockchain is used for these kind of technologies more and more the price will rise. I don't believe btc will benefit as much from this more than just blind faith. Or if what we hear about China buying up gold to back crypto. We could see a gold backed btc. Or gold backed fork. Or even just a gold backed China crypto coin. As the BTC  farms in China go bust we are seeing investment for one's to open in the USA so china's lack of mention could really be down to its lack of interest now. They have been burned hard by btc. 

Let's just hope bitcoin's bull run will come next year. As long as bitcoin's value is dropping many investors can start buying bitcoin and I think that's how it will trigger the bull run.

That is a probability, Bitcoin will sure in price if all that will happen, one for sure will happen that is halving, we await to see it happens

I do believed on those people who said that the price of bitcoin will rise these coming years especially at 2020. I believed because i see the price of bitcoin was decreasing rapidly these past few years. I hope it will rise at 2020 or in coming years. 

I hope the following year which is 2020 will bring great news for Bitcoin. Its gradually starting to increase its value again. Those who are investing in bitcoin they will cut a good score in profit. As im learning to trade it might be good opportunity for me as well if bitcoin become more profitable     

Truly bitcoin will take off in cost one year from now, that is true, the market right presently is telling that bitcoin will be bullish next and the cost of bitcoin will arrive at another record. also, It's conceivable, bitcoin is presently recuperation from terrible news in 2018, so to recoup it might take five years to come and bitcoin will take off its value high.

Yes, this is very much possible. I think the price of bitcoin will reach its ATH within mid 2020. The next year will be the year of bitcoin. Just wait and see. 

mid 2020 later, we see the signs, if there is an increase then the peak will soon arrive, in q3 or q4 next year. but if at the beginning of the year until the middle of the year there has not been a significant increase, it is difficult to say it will rise to the peak again.

There are some predictions that it may be pumped the price of it bext year because the halvibg is started by mid year of 2020 and it will be rise the price of bitcoin, just hold your coins and wait for this opportunity to doubled or tripled your price.

Yeah that speculations is about to right. I also wait for the bull market in the next year. I hope the bitcoin price Will rise superbly. We just need to be patient with this bearish market for now. There are still a lot of FUD and FOMO for now in China. But i hope it Will end soon.

Edited by I-KUN

These are the most important things that could positively affect the price of bitcoin in the next few months, the most important of which are the statements of the Chinese president and the futures contracts from Beckett Corporation. A few months remain in halving and then we see.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:45 PM, kusvuw10 said:

Bitcoin's value will increase next year as obvious, according to investors. Bitcoin will be pumped up and booming in 2020

People can not really predict when will bitcoin's value increase, they also said that in the year of 2019 it's price will increase too but it didn't happen. All we can do is just save some for holding and wait until the price increase.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:03 PM, prxdmn said:

Some factors I consider in speculating the price action would soar next year:

1. China's president Xi Jinping's statement about support to blockchain technologies (not bitcoin though).

2. Bakkt's (exchange) partnership with Microsoft and Starbucks, with Starbucks leading the race and plans to soon support cryptocurrency as payment.

3. CONA, under Coca-Cola, which plans to use blockchain in monitoring their supply chain.

4. Next Bitcoin Halving that would happen next year, May 2020 estimated.

Yup, your predictions are going good. This post is from year 2019 and now its 2020, some of predictions are going very good. let see what happens next.

I agree with your opinion, there are many reasons that make Bitcoin prices rise for the future, Halving Block Reward for Mining is one of my reasons. But that is only a prediction, anything can happen in the crypto industry.

Very good news about the price of Bitcoin is soaring and the direction of the curve continues upward and even though the price increase slowly but this is very good for many users who use Bitcoin for payment systems.

The speculation of bitcoin has yielded good results this year and the rise in the price of Bitcoin in the middle of January 2020 is really a news in every media hoping that Bitcoin will indeed continue to rise as predicted by crypto figures and Altcoin is also a part of the astonishing rise.  The crypto community is really growing rapidly

It is quite clear that the price of bitcoin will rise next year. But the price of bitcoin will surpass 10,000 USD this year. And I expect the price to touch 20000 USD next year.

Bitcoin is moving much faster. Whatever is to come, Bitcoin prices are likely to rise this year. We all know that bitcoin will reach high to high esters.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:03 PM, prxdmn said:

Some factors I consider in speculating the price action would soar next year:

1. China's president Xi Jinping's statement about support to blockchain technologies (not bitcoin though).

2. Bakkt's (exchange) partnership with Microsoft and Starbucks, with Starbucks leading the race and plans to soon support cryptocurrency as payment.

3. CONA, under Coca-Cola, which plans to use blockchain in monitoring their supply chain.

4. Next Bitcoin Halving that would happen next year, May 2020 estimated.

I agree with you. but what I think is the main factor in the rising price of bitcoin in 2020 is number 4. because I think numbers 1-3 are only fomo. remember crypto rises in price because of transactions, not support from state officials.

I don't agree with you because the only adopt blockchain and leave bitcoin, for payment process they use their own coins. We should be aware because bitcoin could dump more deeper than 2018 - 2019.