Bitcoin may soar in prices next year - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
prxdmn

Bitcoin may soar in prices next year

Some factors I consider in speculating the price action would soar next year:

1. China's president Xi Jinping's statement about support to blockchain technologies (not bitcoin though).

2. Bakkt's (exchange) partnership with Microsoft and Starbucks, with Starbucks leading the race and plans to soon support cryptocurrency as payment.

3. CONA, under Coca-Cola, which plans to use blockchain in monitoring their supply chain.

4. Next Bitcoin Halving that would happen next year, May 2020 estimated.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes, the price of bitcoin is moving towards an upward curve and increasing in price but slowly, but will overcome this barrier and achieve great prices

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the price of bitcoin will rise strongly during the year 2020 and will achieve a new high price because there are several positive news about it

That might be possible or not! no one can tell, since bitcoin has its own movements in regards to the market demands in different situation, if the demand is strong to the extent just like was in 2017 i think that's the time Bitcoin and Altcoins will be breaking out the charts.

• +4 1

I think bitcoin's value would soar high but there are more factors to be considered when we are speculate its value. 

• -4 1
  • +2 1

I think all traders are optimistic about the bitcoin price rise during the new year that we are coming and I am optimistic as well and I hope that this rise will happen soon

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, prxdmn said:

1. China's president Xi Jinping's statement about support to blockchain technologies (not bitcoin though).

2. Bakkt's (exchange) partnership with Microsoft and Starbucks, with Starbucks leading the race and plans to soon support cryptocurrency as payment.

3. CONA, under Coca-Cola, which plans to use blockchain in monitoring their supply chain.

I believe next year 2020 is going to be some good year for crypto and hope it is. Some good news around blockchain and crypto currency that should see the price rise.

• +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes, some experts predict that bitcoin prices will go up early next year (2020), so I hold Bitcoin awaiting prices to rise. 

• -3 1
  • +4 1

Yes, all this good news is quite nice because more people who do not know about bitcoin or crypto currencies start to take interest and start buying bitcoins, which happened in 2017 when the news talked about btc reaching 20k, many people were buying there.

• +3 1

On 11/6/2019 at 12:21 PM, hungthang2460 said:

I guess by 2020 the volatility of the bitcoin market will increase. As for my bitcoins, I will keep them up to that point. When prices fluctuate, I will sell them for money.

I believe the same thing. Knowing that bitcoin halving will bring a very good price, maybe even a new ATH, the bitcoin market will be very attractive and new people will come in.

• +4 1

9 minutes ago, Saber24 said:

Bitcoin is really unpredictable so we cannot say that it can rise that much,but bitcoin has the ability to increase more and more,so we can also say that bitcoin can rise next year.But we don't need to expect that much

It is necessary that a country such as the United States accept Bitcoin for what it is. The US blockchain has already begun to be implemented in bank technologies. Bitcoin will grow in 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

Yes bitcoin will soar in price next year, that is a fact, the market right now is telling that bitcoin will be very bullish next and the price of bitcoin will reach a new record.

• +3 1

I definitely think that there is a high possibility Bitcoin prices may reach a new highest price record next year. But a possibility ain't a guarantee. I wouldn't be excited about this if I were you

• +4 1

Volatility of bitcoin's value plays the big role of value for every year and we expect for it to either go up or down. Whale investors out there which is almost 90 percent of the market share has the responsibility for the soar. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin still has a long way to go and many obstacles to overcome to represent that value that we all expect, however usability plays a very important role for its adoption since it should not only leave profits due to price speculation. So in this 2020 we hope to advance in usability since that will make prices more stable and not so volatile.

• +4 1

I think bitcoin price will stay as it is right now and until the end of the year, but I can feel that is something new is coming up in the next year

• +2 1

I agree. Bitcoin has been in a streak of success that they could use it as a flow to make crypto bigger and more successful. Of course, it would not only affect bitcoin, but altcoins also. They have been taking baby steps in achieving positive outcomes and in the near future, success.

• +2 1

Yes 2020 will be the year of blockchain technology and bitcoin. Bitcoin and blockchain are connected if they accept blockchain than they will also accept bitcoin. 

• +4 1

On 11/7/2019 at 7:51 AM, Yawar said:

The increase in price is only possible if more and more big whales cerculate ther money in cryptoworld. Either its chines currency or cola whatever the currency is , The market only follows Bitcoin curve. If bitxoin go up the whole market go high.

I think you are bluntly wrong on that... for example, if you think chinese digital coin will follow Bitcoin you are being naif because the volume generated by China's billion+ users will be much larger than the whole crypto market put together...

people need to start thinking for themselves instead of electing a miracle coin and saying that it is the best, the king, etc without even thinking about things in prespective.... a lot of things can happen, just remember that and don't take things for granted

• +3 1

17 minutes ago, Yawar said:

The market doesn't follow you and me ,it only follow the investors. Peoples trust and invest more in bitcoin then any other crypto and that's why am point bitcoin curves as game changer.

I agree that Bitcoin is the crypto that is undoubtedly closer to become a store of value, it is the safest in terms of attacks, it has the largest development team, and I do not forsee that in comming years this will change in favour of any altcoin...

But what I meant is that the system is fighting back... and the chinese coin, for example, might change a lot of things that we cannot forsee... it will create a different market...

• +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 3:03 PM, prxdmn said:

You said about all good infirmations good for crypto world. yes, world is going forward to support bitcoin and blockchain system. so the future of bitcoin is really bright

• +3 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think it will be like that, bitcoin in the next year will inflate the price, for you to hold bitcoin you better hold your bitcoin, because bitcoin will go up in price next year.

• +3 1

Yes a lot of people are expecting bitcoin will rise in the near future, that's why some people are holding their bitcoin's so when the right time comes, they will convert it to fiat money.

• +2 1

2020 years is the best year for Bitcoin because on that time Bitcoin will pump and this time it will touch almost the 32,000$ and may be it will cross the 32,000$ value because still from so much time Bitcoin and other crypto market is come down but this time it will pump soon.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think you are right.. bitcoin price will increase soon and it will happen in 2020 mate.. so many investor try to invest on bitcoin and so many ex-changer also try to invest on bitcoin and i saw a news that some of china's company try to pay there employee via bitcoin.. if this amount will increase then one day bitcoin price also increase day by day mate... when so many investor invest on bitcoin then it's price go to the moon mate..