Bitcoin may soar in prices next year - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
prxdmn

Bitcoin may soar in prices next year

The price of bitcoin will go more than before just matter of time.

But i wonder why we all need a year to wait bitcoin to go up the days is just days bitcoin need its time to go up.

but believe me every second bitcoin will go up every one is using this legendary coins.

We also have to take in consideration the halving that is going to take place this year in a couple of months. In the recent years when this happened the price always skyrocketed and I hope it will happen the same 

On 11/6/2019 at 3:45 PM, Masterrex said:

That might be possible or not! no one can tell, since bitcoin has its own movements in regards to the market demands in different situation, if the demand is strong to the extent just like was in 2017 i think that's the time Bitcoin and Altcoins will be breaking out the charts.

Bitcoin will soon be except in all over the world because this is our future and so many peoples will know about it that BTC is the great coins and when the countries will talk about the BTC positive the news will pump the BTC in just some time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In bitcoin halving, I'm sure bitcoin will rise up for more and there is possibility we can see the bullish market because of bitcoin pump.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think bitcoin price rise in this year because bitcoin price rising already started now price around 8600$ not only bitcoin all coins rising.

Yes bitcoin will do alot of bumps this year 2020 i always try to be there at the time of bump but damn that is really hard on me..... 

All the beat guys be safe......

On 11/6/2019 at 5:03 PM, prxdmn said:

Some factors I consider in speculating the price action would soar next year:

1. China's president Xi Jinping's statement about support to blockchain technologies (not bitcoin though).

2. Bakkt's (exchange) partnership with Microsoft and Starbucks, with Starbucks leading the race and plans to soon support cryptocurrency as payment.

3. CONA, under Coca-Cola, which plans to use blockchain in monitoring their supply chain.

4. Next Bitcoin Halving that would happen next year, May 2020 estimated.

All this are enough to fuel the next bull run, The main question now is when in 2020. No one knows and no one can correctly predict this market. But most people says it will happen few days before the halving.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, nome1 said:

Given its fixed supply and increasing adoption, Bitcoin is expected to soar in 2020, according to a report by Bloomberg's analysts. ... The estimated rise in the supply of Bitcoin this year is projected at 2.5%, which is expected to drop to less than 2% in 2021.

I like this news from Bloomberg. It means that they have experienced cryptocurrency pundits in their staff which anyone should have if they want to report about them.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Bitcoin has a up down process of the prices in each year and to be added that bitcoin has started wonderful this year and next year may be soar. 

I think Bitcoin is staying in a middle place with a lot of improvement than before but it will be more in the front and can return to the former. The transaction will be much higher.

This year is still in January so we cannot begin to talk about next year when we ate not done with this year at all. Although you should be sure to understand that certain circumstance like massive I vestments can make the coin go up and this has been seen very much in the past. In the meantime people are still tying to figure out the secret of the technology and why they should trust it.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, Lucifer said:

Yes, all this good news is quite nice because more people who do not know about bitcoin or crypto currencies start to take interest and start buying bitcoins, which happened in 2017 when the news talked about btc reaching 20k, many people were buying there.

The price of bitcoin is heartbreaking towards an upward curve and greater than ever in estimate but slowly, but will overcome this barrier and reach major prices

Well, from your topic, you believed that cryptocurrency will be huge this year. I don't have any doubt but I also think we should all watch and see what will actually happen to cryptocurrency this year. The beginning is already giving us a good sign.

I agree with you and should support by release bounty or payment program for us. They have good system and capital to start promotion in big scale, as bounty hunter we are ready. Bitcoin could reach the highest price and volume in 2020, let's pray about that.

It could be these four positive factors can catapult the price of Bitcoin to the moon. I hope that these four positive factors will boost the price of Bitcoin.

Prices will be soaring starting from this year but maybe not exactly this year, as after bitcoin halving for example it takes like a year or so to reach it's peak

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

11 hours ago, Sheka said:

Bitcoin will unquestionably soar, but not for the reason that of individuals speeches and stuff, but primarily as of the halving.

Well, if you look at the price of bitcoin are now pumping, the bitcoin halving is not started yet because it will be happen in the mid year of this 2020, when we look back at the year of 2017, when the halving started, in the next month, the price of bitcoin reaches the $20000 and many people get a lot of money there.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I think that the price of bitcoin will rise strongly during the year 2020 and will achieve a new high price because there are several positive news about it

Yes we know that. But my question is Bitcoin can be broke previous record or not.? because many people say that Bitcoin maximum price is $20000. Is it true or not?

All coin prices have started to rise. What you mentioned are all supporting factors except halving. The main determining factor is halving. Today I see bitcoin will start its journey to 10K.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Yes this is the signals for positive response of crypto currency in the world. This signals take a big changes in the crypto worlds it may be user shapes or prices shapes. Every one know that crypto world future is very bright and every one wants invest in crypto for long term profit. This is more reasonable and alive market according to its demand and user.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:03 PM, prxdmn said:

Some factors I consider in speculating the price action would soar next year:

1. China's president Xi Jinping's statement about support to blockchain technologies (not bitcoin though).

2. Bakkt's (exchange) partnership with Microsoft and Starbucks, with Starbucks leading the race and plans to soon support cryptocurrency as payment.

3. CONA, under Coca-Cola, which plans to use blockchain in monitoring their supply chain.

4. Next Bitcoin Halving that would happen next year, May 2020 estimated.

In 2019 we saw many bearish moment in the bitcoin. We saw that bitcoin touched $3k price in 2019. As expected of 2020 we are watching a healthy rise up on bitcoin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, Crypto555 said:

The price always went up after the halving happened in the past so I think this year nothing should change. The price could even go up and reach a new all time high 

Of course anything could happen in the crypto market. The price of bitcoin has already reached 10.000$ even before the halving took place or it was even close so after halving something even bigger could happen 

All the reasons listed in the topic should lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin. Another reason is the increased attention to cryptocurrencies on the part of states. Laws are created that legalize crypto. This will lead to crypto people who previously feared fraud. demand (and therefore cost) will increase.