Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback

Dogecoin is almost stable and it has recovered waiting for a good bull run from bitcoin to.make a good movement this time around, it will be good if it added more satoshi this time around

On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 AM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

The interesting point is that Dogecoin managed to build a sustainable and friendly society, got capital of more than one billion dollars and still exists as one of the largest currencies in the crypto market.

Edited by SuperCrypto

The future of Dogecoin is very good. If we can invest properly, then Dogecoin will become a very strong currency and will spread in the market. No bull in the market can influence Dogecoin. We just have to wait and see.

Actually I haven't dealt with it yet, I heard a lot about it and how much it sold. I would like to do some deals on doge. Do you recommend this?

Dogecoin is of the cryptocurrencies that is sometimes difficult to predict its price even in the nearest days or weeks, and I don't know exactly why it is so volatile. 

i am a piece ambigues on Dogecoin. there are so many Dogecoins within the marketplace that it cant grow that tons. however dogecoin tendencies seems to face nonetheless. I preserve a few Doge however I do not anticipate to get wealthy from it.

Doge coin is good coin for short and long term investment because its price is pumped when bitcoin pumps and its price changes almost 5% to 10% if bitcoin stables and has less fluctuating. So many investors invested some investment in doge coin. So you can choose this coin if made necessary researched about this project. 

If we look at the history of the Degecoin chart, there is nothing special about it, they just surround it and never come to the fore. As an old currency I think more evidence is needed to boost their confidence. Dogecoin is still sitting within its normal price range and Degecoin has not changed much in the last few months.

I think they need giving more proof to increase trust. More collaboration with gaming/ gambling platform and charity developer will be good step.

For some time now, this pair has been trading at this level and I do not see any developments on it, as it increases the weakness of investment on it, as the percentage of investor turnout fell on it. There are several reasons for this, including that it does not know any development of its price is very low than it was in previous years. I made it very early in my life .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To date, the market value of Dogecoin is still low, especially after the occurrence of half this year, as it is less than $ 1, and bulls have not been able to raise the price of this currency, yet I find it at a low price, good for investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:25 PM, Jana Ara said:

If the price of Dogecoin goes up, its position will be stronger and there will be more users with it.  If Dogecoin's bullrun, its price will increase and it will change a lot.  If Dogecoin's bullrun, it will be traded more and the demand rate will increase.  Dogecoin is far behind other cryptocurrencies for which it is necessary to increase the price to strengthen the position.

Yes I think that it is great that cryptocurrency is having a comeback and  I think that dogecoin is great because it is preparing for a major comeback in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is great because people will earn more with that. 

It is good news about this currency, I think it will increase in price significantly after several months and many of my friends are trading in this currency.

• +1 2

I think that trading using the support and resistance method is one of the most successful methods of trading, which has already proven a great success in most trading operations and gave good results

If the dodge coin bull run should occur now I don't think it will be significant to bitcoin or the rest of the cryptocurrency. It is only dodge that will pump unlike bitcoin halving when it pumps, every other coin pumps too.

There is no need to raise money about this currency because it is for me only suitable for transferring large funds between platforms because it is characterized by fast transfer and low fees and not suitable for anything else

• +2 1

Unfortunately it was something that remains up there since currently the DOGE/BTC pair is at 0.00000026 is a currency that has no relevance in the market is a shame because I particularly like this currency

That dodgecoin from the past made DOGE come back in such a way that it's being traded at a much higher price value as well as there are alot more volume on the market from that past event.

It is very good as it has turned out to be more than just a simple meme coin where investors are now willing to take their chances and buy / sell it.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Many experts in the crypto world say that Dogecoin is one of the important cryptocurrencies despite its low price in the crypto market, as the price of Dogecoin has not witnessed major changes for a long time

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dogecoin is peer to peer digital currency that enables you to easily send money online in low transaction fees. Yeah, I think the price of this coin can go upto $1 when all the tier coin are mined.

Well the dogecoin for a while now hasn't shown any possibilities of bull run, the dogecoin never comes up rather it move in circle that's why many says there is nothing special about the coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:28 PM, Congli18 said:

maybe this is very good news if the Dogecoin bull is preparing for a solid return, if that really happens, I want to learn about Dogecoin, because I never knew about Dogecoin so I want to find out.

After the development in the technologies of doge coin I think that it will be great if people would understand and wait for the dogecpim to have a comeback in cryptocurrency and It will be great for those who uses doge coin as their cryptocurrency 

Expecting bull run for DOGE coin for a long time but no luck. My bad luck, whenever I try to trade DOGE against other currencies, market follow bearish momentum. I have been holding DOGE for a long time to sell it in good rates. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think this is the coin that shows us that we can't give up! After all, how many times it fell in price, and there was no hope of an increase, but still, it took its peak, and soared in price, which is very cool! And this allows us to believe in this altcoin.

Everyone would like to go back in time and buy at that price. Now, on this date, seeing the post that you published and reviewing the tremendous rise that DOGECOIN had in the previous date if it gives you a headache. You have to think if there is another current possibility, perhaps another BTC or another type of opportunity is being born.