Is investing in masternodes a good choice? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Is investing in masternodes a good choice?

Yes its a good time to invest in it because soon market will go to up so much and this time market hit a big high and i am waiting for that. Crypto market is on sell from 2 years and now this is the time when market will make the bull trend and i am sure this time we make good money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, dianamushi said:

ooh, okay i'm not that familiar with telegram, so I will tag you. Maybe masternodes investing becomes my favorite aqs i'm so excited. see you in few seconds.

Masternodes is an interesting point to explore in the cryptocurrency world, but before of all, it is not a way to become rich in a short period of time, it is just a way to try to have some micro earn and maybe in the future, with the coin appreciation to reach a good profit.

I hear about this masternodes too and I did invest in DapsCoin but have not been able to to set up the masternode but am hoping to get that running for another project I invested in too Bitcoin Turbo Koin BTK and will be laughing a new blockchain today and already partnered with a provider for hosting masternodes.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 11/12/2019 at 1:25 PM, Luca Blight said:

Masternodes is an interesting point to explore in the cryptocurrency world, but before of all, it is not a way to become rich in a short period of time, it is just a way to try to have some micro earn and maybe in the future, with the coin appreciation to reach a good profit.

Indeed many cryptocurrency enthusiasts are beginning to explore Masternodes for source of passive income and I hear they worth the while especially when a formidable coin is chosen. @Luca Blightwould you say that is right given that your choice of coin - Dapscoin, is still priced at 1 satoshi? Has it been profitable so far?

On 11/12/2019 at 5:34 PM, iqlima said:

If i look and read about masternode. Is very good and very profit for me. But yes we need some money to do that. But if i think is better than mining. Mining we still buy some equipment. So is more evesien to do masternode for now.

I agree with you, but if you mine using free energy like (solar or air) it can be profitable than masternode.

I had some masternodes or shared masternodes but most are not worth to invest. They promise good profit but normally only for the devs. The only masternode I would invest is Dash but I don‘t have enough funds.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:09 PM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

The investment in masternodes is intelligent because it allows you to expand your money more intelligently and wisely in a certain way, this new form has been expanding in the last year and a half, which many companies are developing and encouraging more investors to enter in the systems to be able to take it to a more formal level.

Yes if we have good money then we invest in masternodes we make good money in it and i am trying to invest in it. Crypto is the best platform for earning because its a new business and we can make good money in it but some scammers will work in it and they are doing not good they scam with innocent peoples.

BetFury                                                   

My experience for masternode coins is that they have a good and stable price going up at the beginning of the project but if it has been running for some time then they will immediately jump in without stopping. So if you want to invest in masternode maybe you should do it early in the project quickly

Since you are an investor, I think you have done the right thing because I have prior experience investing in masternodes  and I think it is possible to make a good profit from this masternodes  and I think if you have experience here you can also earn income from here.  There are risks in trading, so you have to adapt and work as I think you can  This kind of benefit in the future, if you will of course have invested in  this currencies

Well I believe that masternodes are still profitable, if you know how to work with them. It is still not te easiest theme for newbies but I saw a lot of manuals. But still no people who earn on them 

Of course, in addition to the cryptocurrency daps, there are several dozen cryptocurrencies that support nodes. The profit depends on your deposit in the node and the more nodes the higher the reward. 

Selecting masternodes coins is profitable but I have noticed that the prices of the more expensive coins do not last much longer, the prices go down very quickly after two months, so doing good research can be beneficial if you invest for a short time.

I don't know about this masternodes, this is the first time i heard about it, maybe its an old coin or not popular.

13 minutes ago, pangitmo said:

I don't know about this masternodes, this is the first time i heard about it, maybe its an old coin or not popular.

Same thought girl, i think it's not popular and old because this also was the first time i heard about masternodes, and would someone introduce us what is masternodes? 

On 11/5/2019 at 11:59 AM, Thekingcallme said:

The best profitable investment is by buying cheap cryptocurrencies such as doge
For example, you buy a large quantity of them at 27 and then sell when you rise to the price of only 28
It will make big profits from that

Yes I agree with you, this is the right and the good investment, not just dogecoin but there is a lot of cheap coins maybe if you had some experience they can change your life 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, Luca Blight said:

Recently I invested in Daps coin for having a very good privacy proposal.

Until then I did not know about how it was possible to invest in MNs of a cryptocurrency, but through my investment I could realize that investing in masternodes can be an excellent choice compared to traditional investments in our countries.

Of course we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and the risk will always be high, but the passive income that masternodes bring us along with the possibility of currency appreciation can be a perfect match for a good profit.

But this is my first experience investing in masternodes, I would like to know more about this investment field, who has invested or is still investing in masternodes of other currencies.

I don't know, what are you using to invest masternodes whether you use online masternodes or use your own desktop wallet core. Although now it seems more profitable because it does not require large costs, but I can not say as the best choice. and I don't know the risk if you use online site masternodes.

If you can find a good project you will find that masternodes investment is very very profitable. You need to get a good one to invest in

I have been interested in masternodes for a while. investing in a masternode is worth, but be careful, there are lots of scam projects that create coin with masternode. so make sure to pick the right one.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In the world of cryptocurrencies, investing always has very good opportunities and risks, you have to choose the good project carefully and follow all the necessary rules when choosing a good project and you will have a good opportunity for profit, and if you do not improve the choice, you may suffer a great loss.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:40 PM, giash crypto said:

its very profitable way to earn free money. but you required collatoral coins in order to earn free cryptos daily.

Yes this is so much profitable and thats why i invest in masternodes and in future i invest more in it. Crypto is the best business in the world where we can earn good money in short time but we need to buy just some good coins which are good and real coins and safe them into our wallet.

BetFury                                                   

I think trading would be better than just investing. Buy low sell high. But you need patient in every thing you do here in crypto industry. Because patience is virtue. And virtue is not patience. But in my point of view. The view is the point. And my dog came from bitcoin. And also the cat. I bought the dog with eth and the cat with BTC. And still I like to trade using LTC. I alway tell my kids that the river always end at the sea. Where the fish swims freely but when they are caught buy the fishermens they will be eaten buy may cat or my dog or my friends. I studied a lot about crypto that is why I am good at playing dota 2. If any one here wants to challenge me come and try to pm me. I will use nevermore and I bet you will won't have any creeps from me. 

I've never heard of a masternodes before but I have no idea about it so I don't know how to invest in a masternodes  but I would like to know about this masternodes if anyone knows please inform me.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, Luca Blight said:

Dapscoin is a cryptocurrency planned to be a privacy blockchain with a focus on security, scalability and total privacy, you can check their website here

Many cryptocurrency have some type of model to suporte their network: Proof-of-Audit (POA), Proof-Of-Stake (POS) or Proof-of-Audit (POW).  Daps is the first coin to successfully implement a hybrid network with Staking and Masternode.

You can earn some coins from this three methods, in the case of Dapscoin masternodes, you will need 1M coins to build one maternode, and keep this masternode running 24/7 on an online server. All masternodes are rewarded for this job, so you will earn some coins on your wallet.

Basically the cost you will have for do that, it would be you pay for an online server (there are a lot, the price is around $5-$15 per month), on one server you can run many masternodes.

Thankyou for this information!  these would become a thing sooner or later if more people are going to discover about these. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, Hashimi said:

The masternodes are dead. Also I read many post on Reddit claiming they lost  all of there profits and there coins disappear.

Which masternodes are you talking about?  And I don't know about the reddit posts, but that was probably about the recent Dash scam where people weren't actually running their own masternodes but buying shares in one, and the guy who was running the MN ran off with everybody's Dash.  Crazy, but that doesn't represent the whole masternode scene.

I think they're a great way to earn income from crypto, but they're so damn expensive, even the cheap ones like PIVX.  I'd love to run a dash masternode, but I don't have $50,000 to invest at the moment.