Cryptotalk giving the good example! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Cryptotalk giving the good example!

On 2/28/2020 at 3:41 PM, Shaan Bhatti said:

Sure! This is the thing that we would like to do here right now. Help one another and make each production quality. Also, recollect that there are never senseless inquiries, however you realize the subject is a great idea to fathom the uncertainty.

Yes we should be able to assist one another all of us here are one crypto family and a brother and sister to one another.

yes i think you are right moderators did very good job, they fight against spammers and make this forume more useful, i hope there will be any way that we could help this forum too.

Cryptotalk is really good they are paying for learning about the crypto and the blockchain Technology. So we call this earn by  while learning. He hehe

Yes yiu are right this forum is growing day by day and new members are also connecting to this forum because crypto is giving us good money...

And the seniors also help new mebers at this forum and this is good for us....

Well, this forum shows some good performance by giving some bitcoins in every posts here in this forum, creating an campaign is just longer an 1-2 months regularly and we are lucky because there has a campaign still exists and still payong us for every posts.

Edited by Mcd0d0

Cryptotalk is a good forum and its user friend to all members old and new. The first time i heard about cryptotalk i was wonder how harder it will until they start to pay me! But after joining, i notice this is a very unique forum because its very simple to use just follow their rules and write useful posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/19/2019 at 8:35 PM, Jokeer said:

I appreciate with you through this Forum we can know a lot of things about crypto and beside this we also earn some money and specially the admins and moderators are doing great job.

Well, this is true mate, many members here are just knowing that you can earned money but they didn't know that they can learned a lot of things here about cryptocurrency, happy posting mate.

Sure we should make this forum to be the best on the internet by obeying its rules and by posting knowledgeable things that will gain many users's attention.

Yes i agree with you.it is good example of best community. The members of this forum are really cooperating. They help the new members to learn about that. 

I have noticed that the quality of our forum has been increased to a significant level from the past.As lot of spammsrs are being banned,it is helping the forum to grow as a very clean forum.

I think this forum is supervised by an excellent team of supervisors and because of these people I think that the forum will get a great and wide reputation in various parts of the world

the moderators in this forum are making a great effort to maintain the integrity of this forum by deleting topics that are duplicates or that are proving to be useless to the other members. They have also been very effective in removing spammers from this forum as well deleting comments that are not related to the topic at hand. I believe the moderators here are very dedicated an that is what is giving cryptotalk such a good name.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Indeed, I consider this forum to be the best thing that happened to me, because I can find many answers to my questions in the world of Crypto and also publish everything that is useful in return and get the payments fairly.

That's they key, definitely members will keep growing day in day out and there is need for maximum control on them, that might be the reason registrations was closed for some while. The site is still young and has maximum potential to reach the sky. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/5/2019 at 5:44 AM, wilbertson said:

I wish the best for this forum and for the new users, most do not stay, but some do, i think it's because of the 50 post requirement. So i believe it is a good feature to filter good from bad users.

So I wish the best for this forum and I agree with you that the requirement will filter the people and I want to give my thanks to tha admins. 

8 minutes ago, sanjay80 said:

Crypto talk has basically came at a very nice time when we all were looking for an earning opportunity as well as was trying to spread the knowledge of crypto which is now possible through this platfor

Yes that is right and in this time I believe we all need to have knowledge which will make us better. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be very good if everyone in this forum obeys all the rules of the platform as this will make the admins not have to ban anyone and this will increase the number of useful posts on topics and this will be the best website on the internet.

Cryptotalk has started really an exceptional features in this digital online world. You can create the best and creative posts which gives you earnings for that. I never seen this forum like another forum in this world. I wish the best future for this forum. 

Just now, Qpella said:

Cryptotalk is easily one of the best when it comes to learning and information about Crypto currency.it refreshing working on the platform.the pay is also equally good.

l do agree with your opinion on that. It is so easy to make some profit here and more than that you can learn from here daily. There is really some problem in the world and because of that it is hard to find some job right now. But Luckily we can earn from here. 

On 11/5/2019 at 7:21 AM, Keith700 said:

Cryptotalk And his good team, he has been showing us despite the incentive for the majority of advertisers, the quality and good control that he has been implementing since new users have arrived at the forum. Several good users have been able to attend to the new ones by giving them the necessary explanations and also leading some to stay in an essential and positive way in the forum.
It is good that at this point, since the forum is expanding, putting a better control to avoid a massive setback and that is what has applied a better moderation in all areas, let's make this forum the best that can exist on the internet!

Yes my dear friend I'm really thankful to the cryptotalk moderators and administration team for providing us such a good forum. We wlll are earnings and learning because of this forum. 

I don’t know what i can say for this forum, in my opinion is the best things o find it in internet, because it’s hive me a opportunity to change my life , no because of this forum i learn many things about cryptocurrency, many things about trading in cryptocurrency, and also i make a good amount to start my business of trading , and all of this is because of this forum , thank you cryptotalk.

This froum really deserves the great wish for long lasting. Mere 5+ month they are providing smart amount money for simple task. Not only that this doesn't allow the add on there surface despite this they are determined to pay us. So thankful to Crypttalk

So you're a friend you're very right this forum has been tolerant of everyone and especially with the new members gives them the opportunity to be here without needing many requirements like other forum

On 4/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, MrGox said:

l do agree with your opinion on that. It is so easy to make some profit here and more than that you can learn from here daily. There is really some problem in the world and because of that it is hard to find some job right now. But Luckily we can earn from here. 

Cryptotalk is actually helping a lot during these times. I wouldn't say it is easy, but still it is not that hard to make thirty decent comments or posts daily. The campaign is also helping yobit a lot, so I guess it is a win-win situation.

Cryptotalk is the best forum in the world, and not only in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I think all Crypto community is thankful for finding such an amazing forum.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:03 PM, Irungu said:

I was also thinking of the same, crypto talk has been well organized

I am happy since the day i joined here because when i browse the about forum section, i easily find the rules and i can say that they are organizing this site a very good job. Their team is doing a great team work. Happy posting everyone.