Creating a song that promotes Blockchain - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Creating a song that promotes Blockchain

I remember many songs about Bitcoin but the one that is stuck in my head is the silly song: Bitcoin please go to the moon, where the person singing says nothing else but that. This is very catchy though.

• Useful or interesting 1

A musical theme for blockchain sounds interesting idea. Perhaps should be an album about the blockchain having electronic and atmospheric ambient sounds. There have been too many rap for Bitcoin because of the gangsta Silk Road style it had in the past. It is actually more futuristic and should have something different from that.

• +3 1

Promoting cryptocurrency using music is a very good idea, it will attract a lot of people's attention because it includes a unique promotion. People will know crypto when music is played in several places such as radio or in the form of YouTube videos. Indirectly, people will get to know cryptocurrency little by little.

• +1 1

It was announced in the above that cryptocurrencies will be mined from brainwaves, so how can musical waves not be added to blockchain technology. Everything you can imagine can be demonstrated to reality. And this project will be very popular because it is a project that has never been the same before the introduction of music into technology.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There have been many songs and most of them were rap songs as Bitcoin had a nature that were closer to gangsta rappers in early years with the Silk Road and everything. So a good song was straight outta silk road that was made years ago. Lately it isn't so popular because it didn't make people rich overnight like it used to so nobody is so happy to make a song, but we can still make something out of it.

I think that artistic touch can help Bitcoin as I've seen a few video clips but most were some very juvenile that had no meaning just talking about the rappers bitcoins and how much money they made. I expect some songs with better quality lyrics and perhaps only instrumental as Bitcoin look more like Space Odyssey and not a rap song.

• +3 1

I have heard about few rappers who created good songs at crypto but from any big celebrity have make music vide at crypto currency or any specific coin. Their for we need a good song for crypto because every product in the world have created something for themselves. So it will be a good idea to have  few good songs for crypto. This could give good joy to many crypto adopters like me who can enjoy those songs. 

• +2 1

Really, it would be a good idea to combine music like rap with cryptocurrencies, because this would bring a new audience to Bitcoin and this would work positively in its circulation around the world.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:14 AM, Keith700 said:

Have you ever heard or seen about creating a song either electronic or of any genre about cryptocurrencies?, it can be an interesting phenomenon... it is clear that some industries have tried to interact with Blockchain and some cryptocurrencies are financed by music industries , but I think that a musical theme has not yet been created with respect to this, which should be done as a way to promote an even more positive and enthusiastic campaign or advertising of cryptocurrencies and their environment.
Creating a cryptocurrency in which its base is applied in the creation of music that honors Blockchain would be a good innovation.

No, I have not heard any song previously about coding. Is there really a song?
It is good for the promotion to be in this way, as it will attract others to coding

Music has been used for a long time in promoting various goods and various products, as celebrities have been exploited for this task Now the only use of crypto by celebrities for their investments is promoting this market.

Though I myself have not heard about any songs that promote block chain, I have read about bitcoins mentioned in movies and songs about Cryptocurrency. But these movies or songs as a whole have not become popular.

Making songs for cryptocurrency is a way of promoting and advertising cryptocurrency, there are some movies that I watched and bitcoin transactions was made and bitcoin is considered and digital assets in that film and to attract  people to cryptoworld. 

I've never heard any blockchain related songs.  I'll listen that kinds of songs if available.  It will surely creative ideas to promote blockchain from songs because people can quickly get engaged with the songs or melody. I think it will be good plan. 

Cryptocurrencies are promoted in different ways so that they reach all people. Whoever loves singing will reach it by singing, and whoever prefers to watch movies there are many films about currencies and we may find them later through art, drawings and plays.

I think that it would be a good idea to create a song about crypto currencies or blockchain but nevertheless, I saw a video on YouTube that was a rap battle about fiat currency vs crypto currency and it was very informative and I'm sure that it helped to recruit more members into the crypto world.

There are some novel ideas for promoting a particular sector. If you're attempting to release a song to promote Blockchain technology, I believe it will be your first crypto song. After that, others will plan to follow in your footsteps.

Yes, that would be a good thing especially to people like me who are fans of music, though I think that I can across a post in this forum where the poster created a rap about cryptotalk, but not cryptocurrecy as a whole. So it just a matter of time before we can see cryptocurrecy music to promote blockchain technology.

I do not think that creating a song about cryptocurrencies might be helpful, because the topic basically does not appeal to many people, so it will not achieve great views, but a deal can be made with one of the most famous singers such as Eminem or Cardi B in order for them to mention in one of their songs that they use this Field, so may be strong propaganda

• +2 1

My dear, it is very good that a special song is released with the largest financial economic system that collects and organizes cryptocurrencies. It is really a support for more investment in general towards the future in general and the support of the financial blockchain system is a great existential support for all cryptocurrencies in general. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Makes me wonder, even if there are crypto songs out there they are very few, why is that? are artists threatened by the government?

A month ago I saw a post that showed a link of a cryptocurrency rap against banks and organizations, and I really liked this rap a lot and I would like you to continue publishing many more songs and things like this to create the best controversy in the cryptographic world and at the same time help us learn in the process.

• +1 1

It's really cool, my friend, it really benefits Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and it supports encryption dramatically, making it more popular, more powerful and more popular among people. 

It is a wonderful idea for a new project whose function is to promote the rest of the cryptocurrencies and new projects through music. I hope to see more successful projects in this field.

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:14 AM, Keith700 said:

Have you ever heard or seen about creating a song either electronic or of any genre about cryptocurrencies?, it can be an interesting phenomenon... it is clear that some industries have tried to interact with Blockchain and some cryptocurrencies are financed by music industries , but I think that a musical theme has not yet been created with respect to this, which should be done as a way to promote an even more positive and enthusiastic campaign or advertising of cryptocurrencies and their environment.
Creating a cryptocurrency in which its base is applied in the creation of music that honors Blockchain would be a good innovation.

Until now I have never heard a song about cryptocurrency or blockchain, is there a song about cryptocurrency but I don't know about it or not. If it doesn't exist yet, I agree that this can be a good market to promote cryptocurrency to the public so that they are more familiar with cryptocurrency so that more crypto users are likely to accept cryptocurrency in their respective countries.

• +4 1