Why my payment stop until now? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitxalt

Why my payment stop until now?

Since October 29, I did not receive payment because according to admin many posts or topics moved to off topic, so I had to change the number of posts, but til when I have to do post without being paid?, I don't know how many posts agin, 
I hope if there are many posts or comments that move into off topic, future payments are not affected by system errors in the past day. I don't know this is because system error or not, because I don't know the details

Screenshot_1.png.20658685e20923609b89d51d9921a81a.png

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

Since October 29, I did not receive payment because according to admin many posts or topics moved to off topic, so I had to change the number of posts, but til when I have to do post without being paid?, I don't know how many posts agin, 
I hope if there are many posts or comments that move into off topic, future payments are not affected by system errors in the past day. I don't know this is because system error or not, because I don't know the details

There are some people here are working to hunting post here and report them and they got rewards so they sometimes they report users post to moved to off topic in order to got much rewards from admin but this is not fair admin must be look after that.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Ada beberapa orang di sini bekerja untuk berburu posting di sini dan melaporkannya dan mereka mendapat hadiah sehingga mereka kadang-kadang mereka melaporkan posting pengguna untuk pindah ke topik untuk mendapat banyak hadiah dari admin tetapi ini tidak adil admin harus menjaga itu.

Is that true if reporting we can get prize?, I did not get any warning about payments, and I sent a message to the admin and moderator, they answered the same thing that I had to change posts or topics that were moved to offtopic.

#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, Bitxalt said:

Explanation was given on this thread:

Now I will try to explain with admin's example how it works:

The user has 112 posts in the payment system (of which 64 are subject to payment, since he did more than 30 posts per day on some days). Then many posts were deleted and its current 84 of posts in the system, i.e. the system will not pay until the number of posts again becomes more than 112.

Unfortunately, there is AFAIK currently no way to know just how many of your total posts consists of payable and non-payable post, and how many posts you should make to make up for those lost for you to finally get paid.

Update
If we delete messages unfortunately the system does not take it away from you and many users think that the messages have not been deleted (we are working on this problem and would fix it)

If my understanding is correct, they are currently fixing this so that your total posts reflect on the payable ones. I might be wrong, but anyway, this issue has to be fixed to avoid confusion especially among members with large post counts.

And...

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

There are some people here are working to hunting post here and report them and they got rewards so they sometimes they report users post to moved to off topic in order to got much rewards from admin but this is not fair admin must be look after that.

Where did you get this information? Does this apply to mods only? Or does it include user members as well?

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

thanks for the information and explanations from all members, this problem is indeed very confusing, besides that I don't know how many posts should be made to meet payment terms.

#ProphetInvestor

May be you have some posts or comments deleted you can't get paid for it,or some report you have from members also you can't count this in your profile  

1 hour ago, roseangelena said:

Well consult Of the staffs about this matter. I can say i am being very well treated by The Moderators or Authorities here, I am not facing problem with My Payments. They are very generous and they overlook the small mistakes we make while posting.

Yeah even we try to take care of wrong writing we sometimes make mistakes and they just ignore our mistakes.But his problem is different I guess.I think if he shared the posts before admins said they won't give rewards at some topics,then he should get his rewards.

I think they have a problem with the server. I was same issue like you last oct.28 - nov.1 . I did'nt recieved my payment in 4 days. I dont know why. But yesterday i recieved my payment until now. But the 4days i work its not paid. I hope you recieved your payment soon. 

I still not getting payment also.

image.thumb.png.1420fb311e569a6ca8156ba407c8a370.png

But as the moderator updated us you need to understand those transferred topics and comments to restricted thread! also the messages and the topics you made were paid before and which are county on not getting payment now! we should just post we will have that later.

Maybe you can contact the moderator or admin in this forum, because until now I always get paid from this forum

My account is banned for two weeks and yesterday i have received a email that my account is unlocked,by the way thanks to @epidemia 

And i start working with today, the payment seems good i think.i will check that later

• Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, nenni said:

Maybe you can contact the moderator or admin in this forum, because until now I always get paid from this forum

No need, i will just keep posting and soon i will have that payment. i think i will just respect that as i got huge on the first 2 days so im good.

22 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

i just checked your profile and you did a lot of posts around 800. i am really surprized to see you only received payment for 60 posts. i hope admin will notice it soon.

i think i am really very lucky in this topic because i am receiving for my all posts. but i hardly find some hours to pay here and only post about 20-35. so i am recieving continiously. i think you guyz have done so many posts and a huge amount moved. so it is happening.

Screenshot_2019-11-04-16-52-19.png

I don't see anything but that, also i have so many messages sent before as many users are sending me PM with questions. 

I'll explain to you. when the contest is over the administrators put the messages off topic in a section and deleted a lot of messages; for this reason many members have to work a lot to catch deleted messages.

Your post got deleted.

I got my payment a few mins ago, you need to post until your post count backup again. since we dont know the information snapshot post count from the user, its kinda hard to know how much more you need to post until get the payment again.

7 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

It happened to me too bro. But now I am receiving payment per post again. Maybe there is something wrong that you have posted. But one thing I can say to you is to just trust the system and everything is gonna be alright. I trust them and I know that they do everything they can to make our stay on their forum more fun, informative and productive. 

This looks very messy with the forums as they have to fix the problem with correct stats. I also had the same problem without payment from OCT 29 till to date.

I still don't know how many posts gone to offtopic, but more than 250 got deleted.

The admin  should change the rule by calculating the amount paid for the posts instead of total posts deleted.

2 hours ago, Ong Dod said:

Maybe there are some of your post got deleted also and yes topics that is moved to off topics im sure for your next post will be paid just wait and if still there's a problem then you can contact the admins for further questions.

Yes i think these two things will be the main reason if you have not received any amount of your payment if your post got to delete or your post will go to move the off topics.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Of the many people who have had problems with payment since October 29, I get the point, and we only need to post as much as possible to pay again. I hope cyptotalk fix this problem  soon.

#ProphetInvestor

10 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

a good number of your posts maybe transfered into off- topics and thats why you are not recieving your payment. now, keep continue your posting and hope you will recieve soon.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:30 AM, RyujinONE said:

Your post got deleted.

I got my payment a few mins ago, you need to post until your post count backup again. since we dont know the information snapshot post count from the user, its kinda hard to know how much more you need to post until get the payment again.

I was going to say the same thing. I think this patient suffers from deleted posts. Check his vitals and give me a needle, so I can get him a shot of penicillin.

No, but seriously he had a pretty good amount of posts, except for that huge 1. I think he has to remember that posting is not guaranteed for payment. The Bitcoin is just a bonus for posting, but they don't have to pay any of us. 

On 11/4/2019 at 11:24 AM, Bitxalt said:

I also do not get 29 posts payment.I only get 1 post payment.I have waited for many days .I was thinking their would be some technical issue but No payment given to me.And later after some days  I got banned  for 6 days 23hours.Than i posted  2 posts i get no payment .And Than i posted 2 more posts but no payments .I am worried what happend to  my payments.

IMG_20191114_190934.jpg

Edited by Syedbesharat
Adding Pictiure for Reffrence

On 11/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, kwistyan said:

Me too I have the same problem last October and I think there is a problem on the server of the yobit so that thing happens but now it is really fixed and the payment is so fast

Currently im receiving my payment on daily basis. Maybe some of your post that already paid got deleted so in order to receive another batch of payment you need to repay it first by doing more activity post.

I took over for a day and after the payment is stop again! I do not know why this time but I always think of one or two users who report my messages. Why! I do not know .

The same is happening to me, but I was well attended by the adm who explained to me that as I was paid for 681 posts and I was entitled to 642 I received the 39 more post I was not entitled to because they were removed for "off topic" after of the update, so now I have to wait "compensate" these messages more than I received, I'm waiting because I also do not know how many posts are missing and 6 days ago I have not received anything. I think that soon I'll be paying off my debt and getting back, the same will happen to you. Maybe you ask one of the adms they will surely answer you !!

I feel sorry for you just be patient i started getting paid yesterday. But it would have been better if it should how many post left.