Top Crypto Coins from China - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Top Crypto Coins from China

The most famous one is NEO, which was rebranded from "Antshares". 

Then we have Justin Sun's Tron (TRX).

And after these the best chinese projects are Vechain (VET), Ontology (ONT) and Elastos (ELA).

Binance Chain (BNB) can also considered to be a chinese coin, but they aren't based in China as they have already banned most exchanges. 

Smaller ones in market cap are: QTUM, IOST and Bytom (BTM).

These are the ones I can remember right now.

From China we have two top ranked coins as first of all is NEO and second is BNB both are very heavily backed and surged very quickly after entering in market now as China is doing very good and fast adoption in blockchain look like they could be much ahead of other world in this field and their own coin is also coming which is talk of town as they are forcing investors and traders to avoid bitcoin and join this.

I think  that two coin are popular in the chaina which are Neo and Eco. Its popularity due to its price stable and high demand in crypto market.

Many cryptocurrencies come from China that have quality no less than other cryptocurrencies. The best in my opinion are Tron, Neo, Qtum and many more.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:01 PM, hexwin said:

Some coins have team that are all based in China. All developers are in China like for NEO, Tron.... an others

I don't think that China would officially endorse a project that is led by someone as wildly speculative as Justin Sun.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I didnt know that NEO its from china! This country is good in business, if they'll need to be at the top like other large coins i think they can do something anytime.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/10/2019 at 12:55 AM, Binbillal007 said:

I don't know of any top coin from China, i know that they are the most traded country. That trade a lot

Every country that knows crypto and the world of commerce there will be very good top coins including from China and me with the world of trade there will be a country that will develop with everything because trade is very good to do.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Ppmanhot said:

The top token I know that comes from China includes Tron, neo and many more of them , china is on the verge of creating their own coin in the nearest future

Sometimes I don't know and don't want to know where the crypto coins came from, which I know are good coins. As you said Tron or Neo came from China, I just learned that. And for Chinese who make their own coins, I'm sure that's not a good idea. If all companies make their own coins.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ghulammustafa said:

NEO is one of the popular projects from China. Both are also supporting by Chinese government

There are many cryptos from China which are famous in various international exchanges, such as TRON, Neo, Vechain, QTUM, IOST, ARK and Decred. But China is still closing / banning cryptocurrency from outside such as BTC, ETH, Ltc etc.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, hellelali said:

top coin of china are the top coin of the world.and are not exclusived to certain countries.the question is not legical. if you want to aske the question .you can aske question as follow what is the best coin for invest or trading.think so mutch for your understanding

Yes It does not depend on the country but the crypto market continues to be in the whole world so may he ask better about the top of platform to invest or trade in or as you said the best coin to do that

There is a one saying that the top cryoto in china is NEO but i dont really know if this is right.but now i think their plan to make another cryoto currency would be delayed becouse of the virus spreading

EOS along with NEO will surely have a new brilliant potential in particular when China continues this specific tightly related to crypto along with minings, seeing that payday cash loose change are generally affordable they are often your best option for the very good long-term expenditure.

Today, TRON and NEO are the best Chinese cryptocurrencies. But soon the situation will change. According to a senior official of the People’s Bank of China, the regulator is very close to issuing its own cryptocurrency. This will be the Chinese version of Bitcoin and it will be the leader.

I kind of like EOS if you want a chinese coin to buy, I might invest some money into chinese coin myself as I know they will have the highest chance of pumping hard in this year.

I assume the Chinese take advantage of the major percentage or a portly percentage of trading and production in cryptocurrencies and this makes them own a bulky position in the recovery of the fee of bitcoin

On 11/4/2019 at 12:18 AM, hexwin said:

Can anyone tell me all top crypto coins from China?

I think new changes from China are bullish winds for all crypto 

i think NEO is the best coin that is created by a chinese team, it is also called the chinese ethereum so..

this is the only coin from china that i suggest, of course there are many others but i don't like any of them, other than NEO

Edited by Rickso
i forgot to write a sentence

i think than NEO coin is best coin from chine i tried others but did not porfit well from them. but NEO made my  profit good. some sayy that TRON is better than Neon but check it yourself and you will find which better suits for you.

As we all users well know that China is a big trade market a small negative fluctuations or a positive fluctuations May effect totally a trade market of the world so it will be a good moment for every users if China will have a bullish market.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, tinhemjanh said:

The China is still developing their own cryptomarket currency coin. They cannot haven't their own coin. But after some years they take entry in the market with a great potential coin.

You are wrong they alreday have read and running coins and they are making more, it is like they are preparing solders against bitcoin.

I know tron is a really good coin that origins from china and also if I am right EOS also is from china, EOS has a really good reputation and is better that tron too for investors.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:16 AM, Tawhid03 said:

I am not from chain.I am from other state.But in the world wide the most famous crypto coin is bitcoin,etheriem,litcoin and xrp coin is best coin.I keep always bitcoin.

China despises these coins like Bitcoin ether and others, they have their own made coins.

In my opinion, almost all the crypto coins from china are not any popular for the crypto world nor they are useful for it and for most of the users, maybe I just missed one.

When looking at the top coin in China, there's this of the Tron, the EOS, steem which are kind of the most popular in the market, as other include like those of ontology which are not really that popular on most users list of Cryptocurrencies, but China do have many Crypto Coins in the market

there are many cryptocurrency available in the market which are from China but I only believe in two cryptocurrency because I think both have very bright future and they are eos and vechain these are good cryptocurrency 

China has the largest amount of currencies that are traded on a daily and continuous basis. I am sure that the bitcoin coin is the best cryptocurrency within China as it is relied on permanently.

• +1 1