Top Crypto Coins from China - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Top Crypto Coins from China

China is yet to officially announce their personal coin. However, they have adopted many coins. Liberal is one of such coin. China also strongly supported bitcoin at least for individual trade. That is one of the reason why Bitcoin rose again. Any coin that Chinese support and trade will surelu skyrocket. They are large and that is a strong market for any coin.

My answer to that would definitely be Ontology and Vechain.Both of them are ahead of other coins with their partners and project quality.I think these coins will come to much better places in the future.

China based cryptocoins (TRX, VET, NEO, NULS) are good projects. In my opinion theese are profitable coins (Not a financial advice).

That the Chinese market ventures into cryptocurrencies will surely make them rise. Among the top 5 cryptocurrencies preferred by the Chinese market are EOS, TRON, ETHEREUM, GXCHAIN, BITSHARES

The main chinese project is NEO and EOS. It's both copy Ethereum but both better than Ethereum. NEO is providing new system of commission through gas but EOS is almost copy of ethereum with smart contracts, ICO and others. 

It keeps Bitcoin and Ethereum in the forefront, investors prefer these currencies for their value and because the demand for them is increasing, as many sites indicate that they are rising and it is always in that direction.

Today, many cryptocurrencies appear regularly, but among them there are few really promising for investment. Performing a search these were the main Chinese cryptocurrencies that I found:

1. NEO (NEO)
  2. NEM (XEM)
  3. Ontology (ontology)
  4. Zilliqa (ZIL)
  5. Aelf (ELF)
  6. Nebulae (NAS)
  7. Elastos (ELA)
  8. Waltonchain (WTC)
  9. LoopRing (LRC)
  10. Wancoin (WAN)
  • +3 1

The best Chinese cryptos are Neo and Xen. Neo who despite China's bans on the crypto industry has the ambition to become the number 1 cryptocurrency in the country, has a great project behind it. It has a large market capitalization and ranks 17th in the global cryptocurrency market. Xen for its part is the basic platform for developing public and private networks using already created modules. Through an open API, users can interact with the platform's network and perform actions such as, for example, make contracts for intellectual assets and configure their properties. his project has had great acceptance. It also has a large market capitalization, its price is not high.

Neo is the best. Tron suppose to be the first and it is in term of coinmarketcap rating but Antshares has better reputation since the beginning. One problem is that Neo is not developing Dapps on it's ecosystem so it is very passive in term of development.

China started with low acceptance to the crypto-currency markets but now wants to implement much of blockchain network in their contry by creating their own digital currencies; this due to economic blockages or restrictiones  that weigh against it.

The crypto market has had significant growth around the world, but China wants to take the reins and be pioneers in having its economy digitally creating cryptocurrencies in addition to those that already exist, one of the currencies you call the Chinese eth is EOS they use it a lot, even this week the digital yuan started working

China has a very good market because the main mining is in that country, but you must realize that the assisted market is entering some interesting and more specific exchanges in South Korea, they are creating a cryptocurrency ecosystem with the support of trading projects and attached to rewards programs along with massive events that allow people to buy cryptocurrencies at half price by depositing stablecoins in these exchanges, it is certainly one of the platforms that should be looked at to be aware of what happens in cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

z7K3SYt.png

China is very active country in cryptoworld. They created a lot of big cryptocoins and exchnages. BNB, EOS and NEO are most popular chinese coins. A lot of big exchnages and wallets like Trust wallet are controlling by chinese too.

I remember that the first I met was NEO, then EOS and TRON came, all great projects and with a great future, I particularly like TRON a lot, it has a great network and supports a lot of tokens

I think if the coins with development team in China have been successful can be trusted. I think TRON is still quite low and can be bought for a long time

EOS,  TRON (TRX),  NEO are the top best coins coming from China. EOS is also the top marked coins with a good potential in the cryptocurrency  markets. I have some EOS in my wallet but you need to pay a few EOS for creating EOS wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think neo coin the most popular Chinese crypto currency ... By the this crypto currency has a good block chain system it's very smart block chain

China is a good market of criptocurriency. China is making cryptocurrencies, and from here you can earn cryptocurrency coins in this cryptocurrency of China company which is a great way for our newcomers to earn good money.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:01 PM, hexwin said:

You must be living on some other planet.... if you think my question is not logical.... 🙄

Some coins have team that are all based in China. All developers are in China like for NEO, Tron.... an others

EOS is not from China.

It is work of Dan Larimer and he is from United States, not from China.

There are others like NEO that have team based in CHina

There are certain biggest coins from china. And so there are biggest coins that are fully booming in now a days because there is a big project behind them.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:48 PM, jhonsu777 said:

China has a very good market because the main mining is in that country, but you must realize that the assisted market is entering some interesting and more specific exchanges in South Korea, they are creating a cryptocurrency ecosystem with the support of trading projects and attached to rewards programs along with massive events that allow people to buy cryptocurrencies at half price by depositing stablecoins in these exchanges, it is certainly one of the platforms that should be looked at to be aware of what happens in cryptocurrencies

@jhonsu777 experts say China  is the epicenter  for cryptocurrency. EOS  is most popular Block chain network from China. So many Bitcoin miners are based in China. 

I don't have all the information on Chinese coins but I think that if Binance is Chinese then BNB is Chinese and it is one of the top coins, and we can add Tron which is an important coin due to its market volume.

I havent been able to understand what crypto we have from china because there are so many ways to which we are able to follow certain strategies that would help we need to work as ahrd and put together the right effort that work out right we need to work as hard and be able to realize that china has so many people who uses bitcoin, its really important we do work like that

• +3 1

On 10/11/2020 at 3:48 AM, ShiNorton said:

EOS,  TRON (TRX),  NEO are the top best coins coming from China. EOS is also the top marked coins with a good potential in the cryptocurrency  markets. I have some EOS in my wallet but you need to pay a few EOS for creating EOS wallet. 

I do not see any of these coins increasing for now, but they are good, EOS has been the strongest if all, while Tron is well used by people, NEO was a coins that has increase in value in this year. They are all good coins.