Top Crypto Coins from China - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Top Crypto Coins from China

Can anyone tell me all top crypto coins from China?

I think new changes from China are bullish winds for all crypto 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think you are mentioned that the coins origin in China? EOS and NEO is one of the popular projects from China. Both are also supporting by Chinese government.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

37 minutes ago, hellelali said:

top coin of china are the top coin of the world.and are not exclusived to certain countries.the question is not legical. if you want to aske the question .you can aske question as follow what is the best coin for invest or trading.think so mutch for your understanding

You must be living on some other planet.... if you think my question is not logical.... 🙄

Some coins have team that are all based in China. All developers are in China like for NEO, Tron.... an others

2 minutes ago, vycl87 said:

I think you are mentioned that the coins origin in China? EOS and NEO is one of the popular projects from China. Both are also supporting by Chinese government.

EOS is not from China.

It is work of Dan Larimer and he is from United States, not from China.

There are others like NEO that have team based in CHina

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Top crypto coins from China? you mean the Chinese team behind the cryptos?.. Correct me if I wrong Neo, Binance coin and Tron, I guess.. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the Chinese use the largest percentage or a large percentage of trading and dealing in cryptocurrencies and this makes them have a big role in the recovery of the price of bitcoin

Zilliqa - wants to be a better ETH with sharding and capable team 

Red Pulse Phoenix - a ico on NEO platform , was very shilled by the ceo of NEO , its a moonshot if u hold this, currently 5 mill market cap , and ico was 30 mill . when the chinese comes it doesnt matter what the project is doing so buy it 

Onthology - was 1.2 bill , now 500 mill , and there is sign of volume coming in, probably from china news ppl buying.

• +3 2

16 hours ago, hexwin said:

There is no coin still ofiicialy china is launched and in future may be they launched the official his coin. Because now china is so much involve in crypto market and they are the best buyers of bitcoin in their country so soon they launched his official coin.

• +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the top cryptocoin from China right now is TRON (TRX), although now the price is decreasing compared to a few months ago. and at CoinmarketCap it is still ranked 11th. Although in my opinion, this TRON is not profitable to be used as a long-term investment, but this coin is still very well known / top

• +1 1

I think that strong currencies are made by Asian people
Like bitcoin was made by Japan
They have considerable experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +1 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

i think that neo is top coin from china her name etheruim of china , it is like ethrerum caractiristique and more i am not sure 100%

On 11/4/2019 at 2:21 PM, hellelali said:

top coin of china are the top coin of the world.and are not exclusived to certain countries.the question is not legical. if you want to aske the question .you can aske question as follow what is the best coin for invest or trading.think so mutch for your understanding

The best coin for trading is the BTC and also ETH because these two coins in crypto market move fast and these are secure and best coins. we have so many other coins in crypto market but these coins are the best and so many peoples will trade in it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Maybe the coins that came from China and the number one in China is the binance coin, because as far as I know the binance comes from China and the BNB coin is a successful project.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:18 AM, hexwin said:

Just select the top ten coins in the world because most of peoples will chose those coins for future thats why they are the top coins and in china BTC  is the top coins and the other coin is ripple coins because there are so many buyers are in china and they buy regularly ripple coin and they safe this coin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 11/4/2019 at 1:18 AM, hexwin said:

I think by now you know the top chinese coins are the ones that pumped hard during the news of china allowing crypro. But my picks would be Neo for its potential,  ELA seems like a good project and also ONT and IOST.

• +4 2

There are so many Coin or Token from china which became several market leaders with different use cases. Some example Like EOS, Tron (TRX), NEM, NEO. And the most favorite i think it's EOS. There still many so far i know that listed on Top 100 Coinmarketcap. 

• +5 2

As far as I know Bitcoin is one of the top coins that miners like to mine there because electricity is cheaper there, but now that government of China has approved blockchain startups, then more new coins will do the same!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

On 11/5/2019 at 12:21 AM, james said:

i think neo is from china. really a better than other cryptos. good performance in the market i really recommend this.

I think I must have written about 5 posts about Neo since I joined cryptotalk, and it's because I love that coin and don't care if it comes from china.  What does nationality mean when a coin is global anyway? 

Didn't know tron was out of china, but I think Neo is better anyway and it's a shame that it isn't more popular.  Maybe one day it'll catch on, but there's just so much competition out there.

Isn't PIVX a chinese coin?  That's another one that I used to stake and earned quite a few PIV but unfortunately its price has crashed significantly since 2018.

• +1 1

There are number of coin came from china and become famous in the world. NEO, BNB, QUANTAM, TRON, EOS are quite famous and top coins of china.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:18 AM, hexwin said:

Still china not announced the top coin but at first they just buy so much pac coin and also they buy the BTC. Now almost 60% china got the BTC and they store it and soon china will start to work with blockchain and the crypto is legal in china and also they launched their own coin soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/7/2019 at 7:24 PM, doriahailee said:

There are so many Coin or Token from china which became several market leaders with different use cases. Some example Like EOS, Tron (TRX), NEM, NEO. And the most favorite i think it's EOS. There still many so far i know that listed on Top 100 Coinmarketcap. 

yea there are small cap coins on kucoin Like VNX, deepbraincoin DBC, and THEKEY they are all working on the blockchain of NEO but they havent been successful so far.

• +3 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:48 AM, hexwin said:

my favorite from all the Chinese cryptocurrency is:-

NEO

NEO, a Chinese cryptocurrency, was created in 2014 by Da Hongfei. Did you know that it was originally called AntShares? In fact, it only got rebranded to NEO in June 2017

• +2 1

I just want to give a little explanation about new coins.  it is KRATSCOIN (KTC).  But only a little explanation, because the information does not yet exist.  and I think this is still under development.
 Kratscoin is an altcoin variant of bitcoin development.  and have basic differences.  if bitcoin is anonymous, KRATSCOIN will have a serial number on each unit.  the main goal is to make tracking easy.  because so far the main problem of bitcoin is anonymous.  and Kratscoin will cover that.  about the other that i read is.  similarities in the mining system (ASIC Miner S9), a total supply of 21 million, and halving every 21000 blocks is the same as bitcoin,and price this coin 0.14btc/ktc...

• +1 2

Yes you are right these positive steps from China could pump the projects related to the China kindly share with us also if you found some good and legit coins/projects from China so others also get benefit from it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I really don't trust Chinese government to go bullish on decentralized finance without control over it. They won't allow permissionless currencies in the future, and that's bad for all the crypto.

• +1 1

Top cryptocurrency from China, I prefer EOS and TRON, both coins are quite active and have a solid community, the team is also professional, and for NEO I think it's still lacking, because the price of NEO was expensive because of strong HYPE, different from TRON and EOS which is fundamentally already strong. and besides those 3 coins, I didn't pay much attention, because in my opinion the concept they have is still not strong,

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1