Expecting Bitcoin 8000 to crash !? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
WayOut

Expecting Bitcoin 8000 to crash !?

Share your thoughts who think otherwise. I think after a small take-off, the price should be based on a fall of 8000 or 8300.

• +4 1

Bitcoin wouldn't be crashing to 8000uds any time soon, bitcoin price is moving in the positive direction, there halving of bitcoin block reward is next year, this will make less bitcoin to be coming on the market and with bitcoin demands this will increase price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

This is stalling too much, i expect to go lower than 8800, otherwise whats the point of all this long consolidation ? lots of longs trapped here since everyone believes price needs to move more up, it would be the final blow to go back under 8500

• +2 1

i think we have a bart simpson on bitconi chart now , pump then accumulation then the dump come like always , but who know maybe he can jump to 10 k anytime 

• +2 1

If he achieves this, I am a beneficiary
I have a plan for all cases and how to take advantage of it and I think that these qualities of a successful trader

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

yes that what expert are saying or some of them at least ,  the rest are saying we will pump to 16$ , but no one know the realy way of bitcoin for now 

• +2 1

Based on my personal observation of the price movement of bitcoin it is really possible that bitcoin price will crash at 8000 will collapse until 5-6000.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I have talked to some  people who think that the price of Bitcoin will go up.  However, this price is unlikely to be low. It may be a good time to buy Bitcoin and deposit it after 1 year and it may cost $ 12000 +.  That's what everyone thinks.so buy bitcoin

• +2 1

Bitcoin will not crash at $ 8000 soon, Bitcoin prices are moving in the positive direction, and Bitcoin is expected to be 10,000+ again, may be pumped to Bitcoin by the end of the year or early January 2021.

• +2 1

Its already fall to $7000+ right now. Yesterday is the worst one because it's fall to under $6k, luckly the bitcoin price and crypto market start going up again slowly today.

• +2 1

i was one to expect this crash to 7k even when bitcoin was at 10k after the china news, simply because there was no real buy volume from china or Chinese people and even the coins Chinese people bought werent bitcoin but rather coins that are in china. so it was already a known crash and people should've easily avoided it by liquidating.

• +2 1

Now the piece is near about 7200 but I don't think its a crash. in crypto market price may go down any time but we need to hold the btc to increase the price to avoid loss.

• +1 1

I'm not really sure they can hit 8000$ we see more shut down to 6000$ and more they can't resist to go up they try a lot of time in last week but the Resistance it's to hard to break up we need more demand to bull up

• +2 1

At the moment the value of bitcoin is at $ 7,400, I don't expect any expectations of a crash. Many hope for halving even though it is still a long time, in my opinion this year's value will not go up high because halving has not yet happened. In technical analysis that the value should go up after halving.

• +2 1

I think the price of Bitcoin is indeed down but not. In the category, it will be washing all indications. What is causing the current decline in Bitcoin will also be to drive up the price of Bitcoin that it has ever happened to and will happen again.

• +2 1

On 11/3/2019 at 3:48 PM, WayOut said:

Share your thoughts who think otherwise. I think after a small take-off, the price should be based on a fall of 8000 or 8300.

With the current bitcoin already fall below 8000 usd but i think it will keep falling up to 6500 usd then it will be stable there and next before the bitcoin halving it will pump hard.

• +2 1

Bitcoin already below $8000, too bad.. currently bitcoin is now $7,100 price, seems it would go down for more below at $7000, I hope that many will buy bitcoin when reaching to the bottom so that it will increase back again. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/3/2019 at 10:48 AM, WayOut said:

The price has already crashed as of today (refer to my date of posting) but I believe that before December we might recover to that 8k even though price has already dropped to 6.6k.

I still see the chance Bitcoin price this month going down to $6,000.

Many people going holiday so people just sell it for a while to get some hard cash. Maybe next year the price will going up to normal $8,000. That is possible because we are near Bitcoin halving. So prepare first this month with buying cheap Bitcoin, so we can get some profit in the future.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't think it can reach $ 8000 before Tet, it will surpass him by 10,000 and early next year 2020 and can go even further 2021.
Good luck

• +3 1

I think that the price of bitcoin will not drop sharply to $ 8,000, because it is growing rapidly. People who invested their money in bitcoins will get a good profit. The demand for bitcoins is growing faster and faster, so they are becoming less and less. Now I own a certain amount of bitcoins and am waiting for the price to rise even more so that I get profit from this.

• +2 1

No one will know how much it will rise or drop there are so many things that make the price rise or drop but some people want to jump in on the crypto wave and everyone thinking about getting richer and that will rise the Crypto price 😄

• +2 1

Now bitcoin price under $8000 about $7800 dollars. Last one week price ups about $1300 dollars because for iran attacks rumors. 

I think price should be back Again $7200   dollars. Hope this year bitcoin price break his  previous all time high.   

• +2 1

On 11/3/2019 at 5:19 AM, flomopeter said:

Bitcoin wouldn't be crashing to 8000uds any time soon

Oh how wrong we were!  I had the same impression back in November and was once again surprised by the market.  Bitcoin just does whatever it wants to do without regard to our hopes and expectations.

Now that it's back to around $8000 I'm wondering where it's going to go from here.  I have a feeling that this might be the start of a little bull run, but I wouldn't bet on it.  Here's hoping bitcoin hits $10,000 at some point this year.  If it does that, I'll be more than satisfied.

• +3 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:06 AM, huyscoi40 said:

Bitcoin will not crash at $ 8000 soon, Bitcoin price is going in the positive direction it is increasing every day, I think the price will rise soon.

Nie the bitcoin is with 7700 dollars and it's falling down from 8600 in few days we can't really know where the price are going up or down but in my opinion it's going down little bit to be strong to go up , it's all the time like that

• +2 1