Yobit mining! πŸ™‹ - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Yobit mining! πŸ™‹

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

• Useful or interesting 19
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

2 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

I am not so sure about this idea. Maybe only the people of Yobit can say something if this can be a very viable feature or just another clutter on its many services. Yobit is now a very innovative exchange and I am sure they are always on the lookout for more features that can be working, profitable and a compliment t what they already have.

I remember the time I was begginer in cryptocurrency I was saw the exchange platform that's offers mining of their coin so you just have to buy hash powers but I've already forget that exchange because it was long time ago so it's hard to remember.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

15 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

Yobit don't complete their transections own. they send them in blockchain and pay fees. if they want to provide hashpower then they have to buy hardwares also. i think they won't do it.

Ysh that's is what I've meaning they have to purchase hash power for low cost and selling for us for low cost cause we don't have experience on do mining our selves so they could be big help for their users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

What do you guys think if yobit will add mining page to their platforms, and we do not mine with our device we only use to buy hash power from them, how do you feel this idea as you are yobit user it is good idea or bad idea. Put your opinions here about your feeling's.

i support your idea my friend, mining is fun but if they start your idea i prefer do mining on my own devices. yobit can add this feature and make their exchange more Profitable.

• +1 2

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

This looks good for the yobit platform maybe it will be like this in the future and the yobit platform will be the forerunner in that we will leave it for time😊

• +1 3

16 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i support your idea my friend, mining is fun but if they start your idea i prefer do mining on my own devices. yobit can add this feature and make their exchange more Profitable.

Really that they will keep their platform more profitable but they will make sure that's also users or investor's are stay in profit not lossΒ 

11 hours ago, sotole said:

I don't know about this, they don't provide information about mining that will be on their site.
if they would add mining to the exchange i think this is not a bad idea, instead yobit exchange will be stronger and more powerful πŸ™‚

I didn't find any mining information they wanted to make.
maybe this is just a rumor that is happening to the crypto community, but it is a good idea if they hear this advice then they open for cloud mining.
maybe i will follow it ..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I don't know any exchange do that because they can't make any profit and it's a bad idea in my opinion.i think if they can see a good project they di it for a long time

• +1 3

I think this is a good idea, because this is a new opportunity on this exchange. And new opportunities are always development

• +1 1

ΠŸΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°ΠΉ 20% с комиссии торговли ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ РСгистрирации Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅ Binance

꧁×-Γ—-$-$-$-$-Γ—-×꧂

Β 

| Beyond | -  заставляСт тСбя расти ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚Π°Π½Π°πŸ‘€

Β 

in my opinion it's a very good idea, but I don't know the opinion of the yobit exchange developer, I'm sure it would be very interesting if yobit had a mining platform

• +1 1

βœ…Β Trade what you see, not what you expectΒ βœ…
#ProphetInvestor

Β 

2 hours ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

ThatΒ will not work, it will involved so much money and I don't think yobit is ready for that, that has to be in regulationΒ with their country in terms of electric charges and others.

in that case mining will be done by people all around the world soΒ electric charges or anything else can'tΒ be a big deal for yobit.i love to mine some new coins.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

did you mean like nicehash or miningrigrentals ?
someone rent his rig, then the yobit member rent the rigs with a specific time?Β 
if it's like that, i will totally agree with your opinion.Β but if you mean it should be like cloud mining, i won't agree with you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

Hm, I did not thing about this but it's not "bad" idea for sure.

I see some exchange which give to users option to lock their coins and to get interest for that coins and Yobit have that already with Investbox coins, but to "mining" some coin when you buy "hash power" from them that is not bad idea but like I write above I think they try to do something like that with investbox.

Maybe if they open some new invest plan with fixed interest (example 0.01% or 0.05% daily) without any Action but users need to lock their coins like for example in period of 30 days or over. That will be great.

• +1 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I would like to add connections of mining devices based on ASIC and video cards with a mining bonus of bitcoin in the future. Or another option is the purchase or rental of capacities. I am only for and with both hands.Β 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

It will still be a big deal for yobit. Hosting all those mining software on cloud will cost a lot more than expected unless there is more profit in it

i never think about other side of mining concept and yes it takes a lot energy from yobit team to execute mining project.

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:26 AM, Dprincebh said:

So that It would be like a cloud Mining service, yobit is an exchange and that ideas doesn't seems fit enough to work there on the platform, it will use a lot of server

Even if the idea would appeal to Yobit, I am sure I won't be interested in it one bit, because the business model for cloud mining does not seem to hold any tangibleΒ profit for the investor. Better to put the time and money into much more profitable ventures.

• +1 2

Β 

Β 

On 02.11.2019 at 10:04, Lubruselu said:

I don’t think that this is a good idea, especially on the stock exchange, it has a completely different purpose, it is trading. and let other sites engage in mining, all the more so since most likely it will load the exchange very much and interfere with trading

• +3 1

On 11/2/2019 at 4:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

This is a great idea. Yobit is very reputable platform and i am sure many will join to this mining program.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If they can buy a big lot area and build a warehouse to store the mining rigs to start with, they might get investors for their mining but the cost for sure will be huge, who would want to waste money like that these days?

• +5 1

On 11/2/2019 at 3:04 PM, Lubruselu said:

I guess that will be the same as a cloud mining in out there. I don't know what will people react that because we have a different experience in cloud mining. Some people claim that they can make ROI in a long time while some others don't recommend to use cloud mining to make money. But I think that we don't have to try the cloud mining in any site because besides of we need a long time to reach ROI, we don't know if the cloud mining will be online for a long time. Only people who have big money and they can risk that money to be used to buy the hash power that will earn a lot of money.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:11 PM, Luna disari said:

Yobit don't complete their transections own. they send them in blockchain and pay fees. if they want to provide hashpower then they have to buy hardwares also. i think they won't do it.

If the exchange become big, then they can do easily because of they will be making more money at that time. Presently Yobit is looking to become popular, then do remaining things for lifetime.

• +5 1

From my point of view, I think it's good idea and also a great opportunity for those who try to start mining and if they will start then yobit will get more popularity.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

On β€Ž11β€Ž/β€Ž2β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 1:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

I'm all for mining at Yobit because it would make it easier for me. I can invest, post, trade and mine all in the same place. It would be a one stop shop for all my crypto currency needs.

Β 

That's the key to a successful website is to make people not want to leave. They could do cloud mining as well as some hardcore mining, if people prefer that type of thing. I think this is a wonderful idea, and I hope Yobit takes it into consideration.Β 

• +2 1

it doesn't seem like a good idea to me but it goes for all the virtual miners who rent hashrate power not only for yobit, better to save money to buy the right equipment to mine, decent pc, good graphics card, rig or asic and mine on your own , in the end it makes more

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 
Β 
Β