How much you earn from trading? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

I have a capital of 50$ in trading and since i start last week i earn 5% daily. Sometimes i earn 10% in my funds so i believe that you will can have different amount of earning daily depending on your technique and strategy.

It's depending on the market status but until now I've earned 37% profits per week from my capital ! I think it's very good percentage as beginner in trading ! I will work harder to reach for higher precentage !

On 11/2/2019 at 9:51 AM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

It depends on the market changes and how well my predictions are. But generally, I earn from 30-100$ in every successful trade.

Your earnings in cryptocurrency trading depends on your capital and how successful your trades are because sometimes you are bound to make losses and it's great that you are able to earn that percent in a week it's fine because wanting to earn more can result you in making decisions that might result you into making unnecessary losses.

I trade daily with my cryptocurrencies. And i guess that this is the best idea to achieve  good interests or profits. Because I received 15% interest daily. Sometimes I also invest in the Yobit investbox as a monthly based tradings. So i guess it doesn't need to be particularly counted about the earnings. Anyone can easily earn by trading format. 

• +3 1

Ho hmm 60% a week not satisfactory for you then how much you want to earn from crypto market. I satisfied from my investment when I earned only 10% to 20% from my investment. So I never trade again when I achieved my monthly income target then I keep silent mood and wait some opportunities comes for me. 

60% per week is a good way of trading and also it is not a risk, some make more than that, like me personally I make about 100% in a week. Sometimes when the market is in a good trend I made about 20% daily. So you are on a good path.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

well my friend I use trading sometimes Because I prefer (investment) I do not like to make hasty deals because I do not have the audacity to do so sometimes I get to poorly understood the market correctly, so I prefer to stop trading.  So profits are somewhat conflicting

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 5/24/2020 at 9:14 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Trading is not easy, so easy to say than to get profit and so easy to lose huge amount in a day, I will day trading is not easy and should not he for everyday because there are good and bad days in trading. 

You are saying the fact, trading is not a day job and it is not something easy to work out easily. It takes a lot of time to learn and even after that learning you can still lose in the market base on certainly situation.

3 hours ago, abualez said:

well my friend I use trading sometimes Because I prefer (investment) I do not like to make hasty deals because I do not have the audacity to do so sometimes I get to poorly understood the market correctly, so I prefer to stop trading.  So profits are somewhat conflicting

What about long term trading, you can use high amount of capital.and not really risky. Some people even misinterpret it to investing or holding. 

On 5/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, Magnom said:

This depends on your capital and your experiences in this cryptocurrencies trading world.. But as a percentage.. I think that 20% is good monthly.. Trading isn't easy as it sounds and there are always risks in this field!

Trading is not also about thinking of monthly income, it is about calculating how to win without losing at all, thinking about income can only make someone to be so greedy and mot patient enough. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It depends more on the management of your capital and on the methods used in trading if you earn this percentage and the management of your capital is sound I think it is good
If you risk high levels of your capital, I think you should review the matter and learn about capital management and trading basics from the start

On 11/2/2019 at 8:51 AM, Lubruselu said:

i don't earn a lot but you can say that trading is a hard business that require a lot of hard work and being very patient and you need to know that earning from trading is not easy and i used to earn 8$ per day only and i am now practicing on the demo account in order to create a strong strategy 

• +1 1

I perform both long-term and sort -term trading activities according to price volatility and market's momentum of cryptocurrencies. You know cryptocurrency  traders may have both losses and profits. If you just ask about profits, it depends on so many factors like  investment amounts, chosen currencies, trading platforms, etc.

In my opinion in trading, I can't determine the income I get every week or month, and because in trading my income is uncertain, it depends on good or bad market conditions. As a trader, if there is an opportunity to continue trading, I will keep trading as long as the trading is profitable, but if the market is not good, I usually stop trading for a while.

That's right we need to have good information about the price action so we will manage much better the trading at the time of making our operations, as I always say we have to enter with the useful tools because we are going to add and not subtract, by minimizing the risk of loss we will be winners.

The amount of money that a trader earns is highly variable depending on whether he is a private trader or a professional trader, or on the geographical location of the trader.

Not only is there no fixed base for the salary of a self-employed trader, but also, salaries of salaried traders differ widely based on seniority (junior, senior, experienced), bank, country and their position in the trading market. values.

In this article we are going to focus on the financial trader and not on other businesses.

• +1 1

I know a lot of people saying that trading is the most profitable way to make online, but as there is winning there will also be losing, so give yourself time and learn then practice it, you will be fine.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The approximate earnings range from 5 to 15 percent, but in order for everything to go smoothly, you need to allocate enough time and always have as much information as possible for analysis

On trading, you can earn from the value of the cryptocurrency that you trade. Looking in which direction the coin will go and if it falls, you will be at a loss

I started trading nearly two years ago, among the platforms I used: binance, catex, live coin, probit, okex, and I also trade in Bank Al-Bayer, and during this period I made a decent profit even though I am a beginner and a little capital, I was able to make every month one dollar as a profit margin A very small sum, but I can hardly get it, so I often enter into a failed deal and take a long time to compensate it with good deals.

• +1 1

I think the income from trading is uncertain, because it depends on the market. Even when the market is not good sometimes I don't make a profit, if I calculate the average maybe per month I can get around 30%, when the market is good.

• +1 1