How much you earn from trading? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

Earn 60% per week is a very hard value to accomplish in trading and you will have to be very good in your choice of coins in order to be able to effectively make this percentage profit. To be honest, I have not been very successful in my ventures into trading and most of the time i tend to get into the market when it is on the wrong trend and on the downward spiral which as resulted in losses in my experience. However i think that the name of the game is patience. It is not a way to make a quick buck easily but rather if you wait it out and have the right patience then you should be able to trade and make decent profits of around 20% per week. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

59 minutes ago, Biswaskhan0003 said:

In recent times, I have focused more on preserving capital than on profit from trading, but at the same time I am collecting additional capital from this forum. When i started trading i had only 400$ in my account and i was lucky to get a 50% profit on my third trade and that's  how good 2017 was and how easy it was to make money.

Nice one, but as for me, I lose always from trading. Like recently, over few hours ago, the bear market got me lost over $250. At currently I am losing more than I have gained before. I think there could be ways to minimize loss and maximize profit but what has been difficult for me since I stared trading.

• +1 1

I can earn from trading 1$-2$ because i am just a beginner so that i have also low amount of funds in trading. But my goal is to become a successful trader that's why i keep all my earnings so that i can have big trading money to work with. I need also to gain more knowledge about trading to have better technique and style to gain more profit.

Trading is not a fixed game . You can earn 1% monthly or you can earn 1000% monthly, it all depends on your skill and experience. You decide how much profit you want to make, it's not a fixed percentage 

so utilize your mind and abiltiies

Currently I invest low and earn 20 dollar in one week through trading... Because now a time market is not work good that's why I not invest huge... One month ago I invest huge and earn near to 100 dollar in one week...

Yes i have earn from the crypto trading. It is the best for me.i have earned enough in this trading. It is the best for me. I used yobit exchange for the trading. I have earned a little bit in last month 200$. It is enough for me and now i will try to increase this profit.

• +3 1

The answer to this question can't be fixed. Because we all have different methods of trading and the amounts we use for threading differ from one another so the higher the amount you use for trading the higher your profits and vice-versa. Also you been able to have the ability to trade and profit from it is something you really need to learn so someone who has a higher way of trading and making money will earn more than someone who is just starting to learn about trading.

6 hours ago, Agha Ali said:

Trading is not a fix game .You can earn 1% monthly or you can earn 1000% monthly, it all depends on your skill and experience.

You are just right, trading is not a fixed game because we do not know how much we can earn monthly. But also to make you while statement perfect, let us also know that we can lose almost 1% to 100% monthly also depending only on market and also on our trading ski

• +1 1

I am new at trading. I am still in learning process. That's why I have earn a small amount of money. But I hope I will earn a big amount of profit from trading.

• +1 1

Trading is the best way platform of earning money and success. It is very helpfull for me. Depend on you how work on this and get money. It is very time consuming business you work properly on this. 

How much you will earn is entirely up to you. How much risk you can take. No matter how much you lose, it won't hurt you. The more you earn, the more it will make you happy. Think about them and act that way.

So far I handle very low profit ranges. Well, I don't have much capital. But I have a close acquaintance who analyzes 3 BTC token, LTC and YFi and only the month of November with some failures had a widespread profit of 445 $ so with dedication you can make money.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:05 AM, Livii3 said:

I work online and trade online, I didn't make much money, but I lost a lot of money online, it was a big loss for me to earn.

You are not getting trade in the right way yet, I will advice you to just try not to trade again, have your funds in a stable coin, just do not trade until you see the market dumped. This do happen while the market will rise again. This has been the very simple strategy for pro traders. 

• +1 1

I think you can earn more if you know  have experience and skills of  trading. In the trading you will rich in few days if you have experience. Trading is a very risky. This is chance you lose your money in a day. I have also lose 200$ in trading because I have no experience.

When I first started, I made $ 200 to $ 400, but I had a lot of time going so I started playing long term. After learning the market completely, I researched the projects with open future and made the portfolio basket and bought some of them and now I am waiting. I'm already at 30 percent profit.

Wow making 60% is a nice profit, depending on what we invest with, some get even 100 percent of what they invest with, depending on the skill we have about trading. So have been into trading for long that they don't loose they gain also due to the experience they have

• +2 1

It depends on your knowledge, you can get huge profit from trafing if you are a professional trader,and it depends on  how much money invested or how much quantity you have of the coins, and you have to be patient in trading because you have to wait for the coins price to go up.

• +1 2

Hey friend i'm a beginner of this forum. I don’t know how to trade. I'm learning about it. I hope i will be traders one day. I know trading is very interesting so i will try my best to learn about trading.

• +1 1

There is no specific limit to profit from trading it depends on the amount of currencies you trade, the type of currencies you use for trading, as well as the time in which you trade, so you must choose the right time to do the trade to verify good profits.

Brother it's depends own yourself if you have larger scale trading then you make lot of Money and in the other hands if you have the small scale trading then you earn a little amount of Money .

Online trading gives chance to everyone to earn lots of money but i am newbie for online trading to get money. Many people earn lots of money day by day. They purchase coins and sale them so they can earn lots of money. This is a beneficial platform to earn money

I earn 5 to 10$ from trading. I just have invested 400$ in my Binance wallet and earning dollars by trading. I would recommend you to invest your assets in crypto and earn a lot of dollars through trading 

I am not involved in any kind of trading yet as I am new here.But I am studying trading and after gaining complete knowledge about this I will set foot in this world.It is hoped that we will start trading soon.Thank you.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, norbercripto said:

I think that an average of 1% per day would be great for any trader. It is very difficult to put a number in these cases since what we are looking for are opportunities that do not have a rigid timing.

But good traders do not calculate what he earn daily because it can make them to think in a way they will lose by causing them not to be patient. They make good trades only when they analyse the market to be good for them. Not like new traders that will first be calculating daily profit but losing daily. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.