How much you earn from trading? - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

Keep high determination and hope for good.  There is nothing that is happening all about its own. The amount you are saying is a too much.  You high risks.  It is not possible that in the very first time you invest and you get profit.  Many quiries are them which you have to know about.  But if you believe on yourself then you can take next but it is too much risky. 

If you earn 60% of the capital as a net profit every month, this is more than excellent, so you are a successful businessman, for me I do not achieve more than 10% in most cases, there may be successful good deals and I win a lot from them, but there are also failed deals and I lose So I think the bottom line is about 10% net profit.

It depends on you how much you invest. If you invest more then obviously you will get more profit and at the same time your bank balance will increase.That means you can be rich in days.

• +3 1

Crypto trading cannot be determined by monthly income, I am used to trading on the local exchanges of my country and make quite a lot of money when the market is good but when the market is not good sometimes I do not earn at all. That's why I joined CryptoTalk to get extra income, as Trading on yobit is profitable.

• +3 1

In business, in my opinion, I can't determine what I earn per week or month and my income is uncertain at the time of trading, it depends on good or bad market conditions.I was able to earn one dollar per month as a profit margin, but I rarely get it, so I often enter into a failed deal and take a long time to compensate with a good deal.

The matter does not count like this, the percentage that comes from the profit from trading is really simple, but it is good. The profit may be 1% of the capital, so the capital must be large in order to get a good profit.

• +3 1

I would say that, rather, it depends on the capital you start trading, your intelligence and your understanding of the movement of digital currencies, as well as the currencies you trade in and their future.  Can earn but you can also earn 100 100 in a few hours.

• +4 1

Yes friend, in my opinion 60% profile weekly is a large amount of profit. In crypto world, there is high risk with high amounts of money. But otherwise it is best profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Beautifully highlighted a topic. It is possible to earn a good amount of money by trading. I am very old in the world of trade. So I would like to highlight some important issues in this regard.
Those who are new, you will never come to trade without enough experience and knowledge. You need to have enough experience and knowledge to trade. Also you must be the loser.
Keep that in mind

• +5 1

Earning vary person to person. Some people invest huge amount and some invest low amount.  Some are good profitable and some are little profitable. I am a small trader. Daily i earn 2-3$ .  That means 60-70$ per month. 

Since I'm not reach to that peak of earning because I'm still in learning process due to a new members I didn't have any big idea about weekly earning that how much it would be. But i say earn with little amount is best as there is no fear of risks for getting big peak in short while. May it take time but gradually your earning is satisfied.

I am not a daily trader i trade once in a week when seeing the fluctuation in the prices of the coins so according to that i buy and sell such coins following my strategies which has never make me faced loss i easily cover up my earnings from the purchase price

There is no specific limit to my profit. This depends on the movement of the market and the seizure of opportunities. Earning 60% of trading for a week is a good thing, but it must involve great risks, so caution must be taken.

60% profit is an achievement which in my opinion is really extraordinary, because in a fair trade, getting a profit of 10% per month is already very good, but with certain formulations and circumstances it can be a 60% profit can be obtained

You can not earn any fixed profit from trading. You can make 1% or 100% every month, depending on your experience and skills. It's not a fixed percentage you decide how much profit you want to make.

First, watch some video clips to get used to it a little, then you can read detailed articles and books to understand the details
It's very fun, but it takes patience and a lot of free time to be able to understand it 

• +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:20 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I earn 5 to 10 per day by buying cheap coins in large quantities and selling them after only a small climb and I repeat the ball several times a day.

I liked this strategy, it is really profitable, even if a simple and permanent profit, in the end, you will get a good amount .

I've been in the bitcoin world for about 10 years but I started the business, I don't really like trading so much I think it's not a safe place where you can spend your money and earn money, I don't get a few dollars as a result of trading, I Don't use too much, rarely. 

I'm beginner in trading and also good learner here .I'm waiting for first paid .in my opinion trading is very difficult because the price of every currency not stable in any time so wo can't risk for investing money but this platform provided us a great opportunity to learn and get experience so I suggest you to learn here and get well experience when you able to investment and handle it then you can invest your money .

Best of luck for your journey 

• +2 1

Brother, there is no limit to how much you can earn by trading. You can earn a lot more if you want and you can earn a lot less if you want. It depends on how much risk you can take. If you can take more risk then you can earn more. If you take the risk, you may have less income. Simple equations.

In fact, my friend, I have not done any trading yet, but I collect the balance that I earn in this forum and I will work in all areas of this forum so I am waiting for the appropriate opportunity to trade.

The profit and earning of one depends upon how one learn skills. This is quite large market. One should buy in small quantities first when price is low and he or she should wait after that when price is high to get profits. 

• +2 1

I don't earn much but earn a little. I took a high risk but because of the high risk I lost instead of gaining.After that, the profit is less now but he is making a profit in terms of investment. But now i invest in a lot of currency, it's profit reaches 10%.

Crypto talk is a real site. Crypto talk is a trusted site in online job. Crypto talk work is a very simple. Crypto talk work with payment regularly. Crypto talk rules are very good.because I am dependent on the time to trade, the nature of the trade is that the profits are unstable.

I earn lot of money more than 200$. This is a good for earning money and its function is so good and everyone knows easily while they are using