How much you earn from trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

60% profit is an achievement which in my opinion is really extraordinary, because in a fair trade, getting a profit of 10% per month is already very good, but with certain formulations and circumstances it can be a 60% profit can be obtained

On 11/2/2019 at 3:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

Well for me I just started to trade and I will have to have more capital for me to earn because it’s only little amount or profit if you have small mount to trade.

There is no limit of earning from the trading you can make a huge amount of money from the trading.It mainly friends upon your investment.

You can not earn any fixed profit from trading. You can make 1% or 100% every month, depending on your experience and skills. It's not a fixed percentage you decide how much profit you want to make.

I never did trading so i never earned but i have seen a lot of people around me earing huge amount of money by trading.you need to have proper guide and experience.

I didn't earn yet in trading, and also i didn't experiencing trading and also i want to try it because there are many good reviews about it. 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, igglybuff said:

I have tripled my money by trading, but to make money from it you have to work hard and learn to be patient, discipline in each trade and learning is very important in the long run.

Yes it is true that the statement you are making right now that we have to work hard and learn to be patient, discipline in every trade if we want to make a lot of money in trading and learning is very important in the long term when trading.

I am new in this forum and not more knowledge about online trading. I learn about trading on this forum previous week. So i think it is best way of earning.

All must be taken into account in investment or in trade, to get enough profit. I use a daily trading strategy so I take profits in a day, if my capital is $ 200 if I make a profit in trading 10% for 24 hours, I take a profit of 5% for financial and 5% for the rest, I will save it in my investment capital . This is my tranding income in one day.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:27 PM, igglybuff said:

I have tripled my money by trading, but to make money from it you have to work hard and learn to be patient, discipline in each trade and learning is very important in the long run.

There is fixed amount you can possibly earn in trading if you earn 60% in e week well good luck it takes a lot of time energy and resources to earn that and pls share your experience with me thanks in advance 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:45 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

at the beginning of 2018 I've made a lot by trading like 300% of my investment but later I've lost the 50% of this 300%

Well that is good at the end and it is really okay you still have 150% of your profit and that is a really good profit unlike other who has small profit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In my first time of trading i lost more than 100$but becouse of this forum i already learn a little by simply asking and reading all of the nice comments on how to trade wisely and profitable

On 11/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

60% is a very good profit if you invest 200$ then you will get your money 420$ i n which you have make 220$ for a month or you invest higher amounts .

It's really depends on your capital or on your investment. Cause I know many trading sites give you +90% profit. So let's say you have $10 and you trade that, you will get +$9 to your account cause you choose the right deal. But what will happen if you did not choose the right deal, Well you go say bye bye to your money. That's why you should try searching and try trading in demo accounts so you know what you doing. Remember that profit is depends on your investment or capital.

I am the kind of trader that take profit weekly or a few week or even monthly. I think I will around %30 from the capital on each profits, it's a combination on a bunch of tradings. 

The daily profits from trading range from 4% to 7%, depending on the deals he made. 
Sometimes I lose, sometimes I make more money. 
For you, 60% a week is good.
 What's important is that you make your profits permanently and don't let greed control you.

Edited by Abo3laa

I joined crypto market yesterday I don't have any investment for trading now i try to learn trading of crypto market but some people earn very much on weekly basis. 

6 hours ago, ThKhan said:

I didn't start trading so I didn't make money from trading.

but what are you waiting for, and don't brag about capital, cryptotalk is giving enough isn't it?

Edited by guatazoo

On trading, you can earn from the value of the cryptocurrency that you trade. Looking in which direction the coin will go and if it falls, you will be at a loss. 

Still i didn't invest in the trading..i just earned from free sites .and i think the earning from the trading is depends on thr investment .if it is handsome then around 15 to 20% can get in just one day

Still i don't earn money in trading, because i don't have huge money to invest, if i get some money then i will surely start trading, then i can make 10 to 20% profit of my money daily.

I do trading in weekly well the profit is not enough but I'm being patient when it comes to this situation so I'm trying first to learn more in trading and have experience in it to come up more strategy that I can use. 

I make monthly $500 which is enough for me.Trading is best for earning we have to keep trading losses recovered in week.i always suggest people to do trading don't have to be big amount just started with few bucks.

• +4 1

I am not a daily trader i trade once in a week when seeing the fluctuation in the prices of the coins so according to that i buy and sell such coins following my strategies which has never make me faced loss i easily cover up my earnings from the purchase price.