Coin owners afterlife - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Coin owners afterlife

As you said no body can touch them especially when you didn't tell anyone about your business, they will be worthless and gone after you of course 

That is true, if you are the type that doesn't share your private info with your family or friends when you die you die with your coins. I need to change too

On 10/31/2019 at 10:12 AM, hexwin said:

Did you ever think about what will happen to your coins after you die?

If you die and nobody knows your private key,
then nobody will be able to use your coins, even your family.
All your coins will be lost.

We may think we will live for 100 years, but we don't know that.

What is your strategy for this? What will you do?

Interesting question, I think that a large part would be unusable for life to maintain the confidentiality of my credentials, and another part would release it to some area of my family so that they spend it at ease or invest it in important things, each user must take responsibility of their encrypted units.

• Useful or interesting 1

When I'm ready to die, I will exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat and buy some real estate or a house for my loved ones to leave something for them.

It seems to me that most who open their coins, create them for great profit, because they will be able to immediately manipulate the market and sell their own coins for a few hundred sattosh, when their original price will be for example 40 sattosh.

We are already dead so the coins that are left are nothing, we can't use it anymore. Lol. I don't have any plans for it. I will just enjoy life in heaven.

in thisbregard, exchange can implememt a system. they can start the option where we can save our family information. if i am death or inactive for long period, they will inform to our provided phone number.

Bengali?

View this Topic

In this case, i already teached my girlfriend about cryptocurrency and now she has already doing what i am doing now, i will tell her all of my wallets and i will teach her how to exchange it and how to get it so that she will get my all coins.

maybe the best step I do is to prepare a personal data that contains the user name and password of the crypto that I have. so that later maybe when I have died the data can still be accessed and continued development by my descendants who I have trusted to continue this business.

I told and educated my wife about cryptocurrency, first I will inherit it to her and my son will be the second.

I will write some instructions, provide resources and useful links that will be learned for my heir. Also don't forget to write the amount in the wallet (sometimes people won't be interested in things that don't have a price).

Before I die, I will make sure to give the wallet with the private keys to the right person who can manage my funds. I will give the wallet to one of my family, and I will explain how to use the wallet and how to make a transaction.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think that I will give all my savings in tokens/coins to my children, suddenly these coins in the future will cost like bitcoin now.

my strategy in protecting my coins and securing my coins in the event that an undesirable thing happens if I die I will teach my brother and my family about the cryprto world. then save the crypto id and password on a piece of paper and store it in my closet. so that if I am not there they will continue my digital assets.

On 31/10/2019 at 23:25, Syedbesharat said:

Je pense quelquefois à quel point la vie humaine est fragile.Ceci me fait dire à quel point je suis devenu matérialiste maintenant.Alors mes données de portefeuille, mes mots de passe, les informations de compte que j'ai partagées avec mes amis proches et ma famille de temps en temps ne les ont pas tous laissés entendre Je le fais maintenant. Si quelque chose m'est arrivé, ils doivent le savoir. Il est bon d'avoir ma famille après moi.

Long life for you my friend! I think of the precautions that each of us must put in mind in case he is not among the living! it is to leave a way for his children to take advantage of the money

For that case, i am not 100% investing into cryptocurrency. If someday i die, only small amout of cryptocurrency will lost and don't have the owner. I just think one answer about it. I will write my passphrase in a solid paper, where i calculate have ability anti air, water, fire, also strong in every disaster. So i put in deposit box or box somewhere. I inform to my family on there is treasure, you educate them how to decrypt and exchange it to money. So when you die, they can take it and use it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:12 PM, hexwin said:

thats easy because my family already knows im doing crypto and i gave my brother a file with my accounts on different exchanges and the passwords as well just in case..because we could be dying today or tomorrow or in 40 years we never know.

I actually had not thought so much of this in terms of my life. I guess some kind of tattoo would be my obvious choice. A puzzle in tattoos that if solved unlocked my crypto. That would be a cool thing to leave behind. I'd have a more boring backup incase it failed. I suppose the place to leave them would be with your lawyer or whoever manages your estate when you die. 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, hexwin said:

Just like what everybody does with their real money when they are about to die. It still works just like real money. I would have to prepare the papers needed for my relatives to sign that paper to have that private key of mine.

If you will die than your project will also die because no one know your private key and also your plan so if your project is going to high than after sometime your project is going down regularly and investors will loss al the money. SO tell your secrets to your family because after you anyone can run your projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, excuteme said:

Well if you died you won’t be able to access your coins and it will be a waste so if you have many coins you should let someone know your account and how to access it so if worst comes to worst it won’t be a waste.

Yes excuteme, i agree with youu, you're right that whenever people died they can't have a power to be able to access their own coins. You guys can share your account to only one person that you know you can trust. 

If i die i will send my Cryptocurrency to my wife and i will gave my private keys to her. So that they can exchange the Cryptocurrency to fiat money, My wife is also know how to operate or used Bitcoin. So I'm confident when I'm gone soon they will continue what I'm starting.

Maybe i will just leave it to my family. I will tell them to get the money or they can continue using it. But, i don't know when will i die so don't have exact plans yet.

I Had in the past I made many letters containing all the passwords and anything that could make money for those I left behind, but the situation changed so quickly that I finally threw away the letter for security reason.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It is a thing which has to be done by every person. This financial planning is a very good thing for people to go for a secure future. Thanks for sharing it.

Before I died, I gave my password to my trusted family. when I'm gone, they can continue this work and can take the coins that I have collected so far. so give it to your trusted family.