Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Edited by Luciferludz
  • Useful or interesting 23
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

5 minutes ago, Nokuto said:

You're not earning big so why waste time when if you sleep you're earning energy and will let you give the boost to find the most effective of earning and investment for the future.

If you are sleeping the time go fast than you, so if you choose to sleep you'll suddenly saw the year is end so its good to play around with faucets.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

Why would you choose just one of these three options, when there are other possibilities to make money in the world of cryptocurrencies. If you have no trading money, do a bounty campaign, attend an airdrop .. do something with your life 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

I would rather sleep all day while you earn nothing, or should I say; "pick your hoe, go farming, this crypto world does not belong to you". I'm not referring to you by the way.

Just imagine there is no another way to earn money more than mentioned way above which one you think will be good way to keep safe your family while your whole family are aiming on you? So you must choose which way will suit you 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Iqoption.com/signup

30 minutes ago, kwistyan said:

It depends on the situation but for me I rather sleep all day because it will help me because is resting is good for all the people, you can mine next or claim some in faucet but still make yourself a priority.

So how could you fallen a sleep whole day while you have a family behinds you and the whole family are putting their aimings yo you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Iqoption.com/signup

A person should sleep in a mode and not disturb him, and then his thoughts become bright from the everydayness that surrounds us. Before going to bed, do not drink coffee and then the like is provided for an excellent and healthy sleep, which in everyday life is required to maintain the whole body. As for the phone, what you need to put into sleep mode and leave the cryptocurrency tap turned on.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Faucet claiming is so much time consuming. To me It's better to Mobile mining rather then sleep whole day or faucet claim. Because you dont put have any extra effort for mobile mining   

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I would not spend my hours for less than 30k satoshi....Instead of doing all that things i just go and sleep

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On the screen, you will not raise much profit, and it is impossible to withdraw to some without a Deposit. It's sad, of course. And so, in day on cranes from forces can be earn in the best case 0.01 $.

According to this, the theme of cranes is really quite the same for snails)

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

well the faucet i would let them lose, instead i would write my 30 paid posts here and then i would try with mobile mining with electroneum and uplexa, then there are also get paid to sites (survey, click, download) that pay in bitcoin

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

To sleep whole day without earn something?

Lol... this one will definitely earn you huge amount of crypto! (Not!) Trading is the best way to earn more crypto. All the other processes are slow and painful. But maybe worth it for someone who has nothing else to do anyway.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

The first two choices is like the manifestation between your bill getting high and wasting your time all day. Both of the two are worthless now. Mining on past years are profitable but as bitcoin continues to change its value in real time, it is now not advisable to do. Guess what? I think I'm gonna sleep all day as it helps my body to stay alive and find another way to earn money aside from cryptos. 

Edited by Great Commander
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

In my opinion, airdrops and bounties help up to a point, if you're ready to consume around an our or two from your day in claiming tokens that may or may not rise in value in the future, and otherwise I'd simply buy them.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I would go for number 1... faucets are a waste of time, and sleep the whole day also... at least with mining you just use your phone while sleeping and get something from it... but be aware that this will surely reduce the life of your phone... not sure what and how you are mining, but be aware

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Of the three ways I chose number one. We bette do cellular mining even though the results are small, at least our time is not wasted. And if I prefer choose number three. Sleep all day without producing anything rahter than spending time to get a small income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

For me I prefer to sleep the whole day and not wasting my time for claiming some Satoshi, or mining with my phone which is can harm and damage my device 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I choose option 2. Since it is the most profitable.

• -5 1
  • +3 1

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

12 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

There is a fourth option you failed to mention...

4/ not doing all the above and actually work and invest in bitcoin of your own salary rather than waiting for 85 a day...

I prefer this option.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I would not choose any of these options. If we talk only about crypt, then I either learned something new for myself, read some news or looked at the graphs of coins. I would look for ways to make money as well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

14 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

yes it's true that whatever our jobs are as much as we mine we have to prioritize ourselves for the reason we work also for ourselves

Mobile mining is not that easy as it seems to be and will cause the mobile processor but although PC mining is good but require a lot of money to start.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

16 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I think better mobile mining and posting in this forum so we can earn more than 30000 satoshi per day, and it was good earning and you can make this profit 2x or more when bull run coming 😀

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, pageraji said:

I think better mobile mining and posting in this forum so we can earn more than 30000 satoshi per day, and it was good earning and you can make this profit 2x or more when bull run coming 😀

Imagine you don't have a chance to earn some free money here, and you've just been given those three alternatives to choose only one alternative.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Iqoption.com/signup

Mobile mining may not give you that much if your mobile is not of high quality. So better to work on faucet to earn high amount.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I spend on the Internet almost 24/7, so I can afford to collect cryptocurrency from faucet, but, of course, without fanaticism.

Edited by Ghetto workout
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀