Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

In my opinion it is better to sleep all day, as perhaps something unusual can come to mind, on which you can earn a lot more money.

Under comparison of course 2 option better 85 Satoshi on sowing. But my opinion is not a smartphone to keep the load from 85 Satoshi. After all, its repair will cost much more expensive

I think mining on the phone is not a good idea. if you mine then the battery will die quickly. also faucet is a waste of time just because it's value is very little and you also know if bitcoin price go up then we get from tap less and less.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I will choose to sleep the whole day than to waste my time for nothing. Sleepin will be more worth it, duhh.

There's no doubt that all of will likely not retrieve people nearly anything and you simply find out you will get something else entirely executing in the online community. The following projects will be worthless and do not have earned particular attention. Advertising and marketing to do so that you can get to sleep for the whole weeks time.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Earning 1500 satoshis a day is just a waste of time when you spend more resource in getting it. Better ask yourself what you want.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Personally I wouldn't advise any body to engage in such job. It is better you relax, because whatever you are doing, has an effect on your health. so why should I spend 20hrs claiming 1500 satoshi? it doesn't worth my 1hr not talk more of 20hrs.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 AM, Luciferludz said:

I have one more, to learn whole day and after to find job.

Why to damage mobile?

Why to spend 20 hours to earn around 0.15$?

Why to sleep whole day when you have night for that? 😁

Point is, "learn to earn". 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I think the mobile mining is not giving us any profit it will give us just loss, and sleeping whole day is also not good for our health so I think faucets claiming is good choice.

2 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

For me, the best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online is the number 1. Mobile mining that makes you earn 85 Satoshis while you are sleeping. It is the eady way to make money.

Hmm, but while you were sleeping you know in mining even though you did nothing you know mining still working and we all know that mining is working 24/7 even though you earn money you it's a big waste of electricity. 

I'm sure many will not likely get everyone whatever therefore you learn you may have something diffrent accomplishing with your group. That chores usually are nugatory and don't ought to get focus. Marketing and advertising in my opinion to help sleeping for the full week.

18 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

You have a point, ASDFGHJKL17. Mining wastes a lot of electricity, yes, i  hundred percent agree to that.  

Yes because it's true that mining is wasting a lot of electricity, amd we know that every body knows that thing. 

19 hours ago, Jona said:

It's good mining site is note a get easy to there to take a profit from doing trading and make a lot of the profit in the markets what you doing in this trade I mean it's pump to the value coin 

Mining sites are mostly fake. i know they give us little profit. they earn more money with our money and give us a little parchentage and we think we are mining coin😂

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Sir can you show tmme the procedure of earning satoshis through mobile.. I will be waiting for your response

20 hours ago, Jackmil said:

Mobile mining, although it does not produce big, but it is suitable when we are sleeping. And when we wake up we can do trading or something else.

Sir show me the way forward of mobile mining.. Thanks in advance

Mobile mining not safe.cause you have one smart mobile you can mining by your smartphone ,your smartphone is not powerfull but not for minig .All time mining need best quality graphic card , all mobilephone havenot graphic card but you can earn something like per day you earn 300-900 sat highest.and your pone dead soon for mining.

Also faucet is not best for you you can joining some bounty or airdrop.

I will choose number 3, because I have tried numbers 1 and 2, the results obtained do not match my time. for me it will tire my eyes if it takes too long to focus for 20 hours on the faucet

• +1 1

One should certainly relaxation in any application without having to interrupt your man, and next to your partner's head turned out to be smart out of your everydayness who surrounds you and me. Previously sleeping, really do not take coffees and next such might be available take a terrific not to mention strong relaxation, of which through everyday life needs to maintain the liver. You should definitely cellular, you have to fit into relaxation application not to mention make typically the cryptocurrency regular water switched on.

• +3 1

Electroneum will allow to mine their coin with a mobile, devs are still working to make this happen. Mobile and PC mining will become popular

• -2 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

I think mobile mining and faucet claiming is just the waste of time. We earn very little amount, worth nothing, so if you want to generate your crypto portfolio, you can start with little amount of investment.

• +2 1

I did not believe much more on cloud mning. Mostly cloud mining web sites and apps are fake or scam. Only hardware mining is best.

• -2 1

Spend 20 hours online to qualify for 1500 Satoshi? in a few weeks, a person will simply die for a few $. Sleep more. After sleep there will be forces to search for money

• -2 1

Mobile mining and faucet sites gives you little amount of crypto worth nothing. If you want earn huge in short period you can invest or trade. If you invest in good sites you can earn crypto while sleeping. But very hard to find good sites for investment.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

The best alternative for me is the second option because the Satoshi is higher than the first option although you lack of sleep because you spent a lot of time but that's jot a problem, it only needs a day off to get a proper sleep then get back to work. That's what i think.

• +1 1

I think you can join some airdrops or bounty program. you also can earn from this site by doing creative post here daily.

• -2 1