Can Quantum computer kill blockchain? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can Quantum computer kill blockchain?

If there is a quantum computer that will be applied to these type of situation in crypto then i think that it would be revolutionary in the sense that it will be able to mine bitcoin at speeds that have never been experienced before. This may be very damaging to bitcoin, because it would increase the supply drastically and cause a major drop in the price of bitcoin. However this will also mean that the number of possible bitcoin to be mined will be exhausted much quicker and bitcoin will become much more valuable in a shorter period of time. So it has its pros and cons.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

But why does Quantum computer kill Bitcoin and how can this be sure this is not possible because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and cannot be controlled even

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that no, quantum computers will have to be connected to the Internet for a long time and it is unlikely that this will be done to kill the blockchain. 

I believe that first quantum computer that could kill blockchain would appear at least after 20 years from now, and to that moment cryptocurrencies would have much more complicated structure.

I do not think quantum computer will kill Blockchain technology but rather they will both work hand in hand with each other to promote use and sustainability of cryptocurrency. 

It is very difficult for anyone to kill and eliminate blockchain technology or bitcoin currency. As for this computer, it is very advanced and fast and it is used inside large companies. It is very likely that this computer will work alongside blockchain technology in the future where we will witness a lot of developments in the independent if it is done. Collaboration between this computer and blockchain technology

Rather than killing quantum computer can help the blockchain technology for the fast transaction and even we can mine the coin for high rate. So, I don't think quantum computers gonna kill blockchain.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:19 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think that quantum computer can kill blockchain and Bitcoin?

Google is working on this kind of technology and thy claimed to achieved quantum supremacy?

What do you think about this?

I don't think a computer will kill the blockchain technology. As you said I don't agree with your decision. Because computer is a device and blockchain create new payment system. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I do not think that this type of system will lead to the removal of blockchain or bitcoins. Google is also working on projects to increase the crypto mining rate. How do you think it will contribute to the disappearance of the blockchain or Bitcoin. You should know that even if the matter is true, it will not be applied, as some countries that support cryptocurrencies will not allow its limits

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What is quantum computer surprised to us may be the speed of this computer is more then blockchain technology system but still I am hundreds percent confident that no one can accepted that this computer can create any kind of difficulties for bitcoin and whole crypto market. 

I think that a quantum computer can partially hack bitcoin and the blockchain system. Why partially? I think that bitcoin is a more closed system that flies in a certain Internet web, and therefore, does not allow you to just catch it!

• +2 1

Quantum computer really advanced technology to use in speed transaction and solve equation quickly, that's why everyone  fears this computer to destroyed block chain and bitcoin, but I don't think this computer kill bitcoin, but its useful for bitcoin to do transaction speedy.

It is rumored that quantum computers can kill Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but in my opinion no computer can hack or kill Bitcoin, because bitcoin has a mathematical system so complex that it is very difficult for quantum computers to break through, if quantum computers can kill Bitcoin, that means all bank assets that use digital can also be hacked.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:14 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Rather than killing quantum computer can help the blockchain technology for the fast transaction and even we can mine the coin for high rate. So, I don't think quantum computers gonna kill blockchain.

It can be used to enhance security as there are quantum cryptographic algorithms ready to be integrated. The problem would be if a quantum computer has already been developed and used at some point to create havoc. I'd assume that the nework would demand to be down as long as it is secure again in this case, but there will be huge damage.

I think that the quantum computer that Google wants to invent still needs a long period of time to be ready, and therefore the developers of blockchain technology will develop this network to protect it against any hacking, and I do not think that Google will attack crypto and bitcoin

Google is a global company because they do good things, but despite all this, it cannot kill the blockchain because Blockchain is a system that makes everything more secure.

I don't think that a quantum computer is a threat to bitcoin because you can just strengthen the protection in the protocols and that's it

Perhaps the processing power of a quantum computer is very extraordinary, but until we know that if it is able to decode the algorithms of blockchain networks or not, we should test so that we know, but if we look on the other hand, perhaps the quantum computer provides services that were not considered for blockchain networks and that by employing His breakthrough capabilities are in the interest of blockchain technology.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have completely forgotten about quantum computers. It seems that it is so far away from today that we don't need to care about this. And if a prototype is made it will take another ten years at least for this technology to be produced for commercial use. Maybe it will help with better miners too. But right now these computers are science fiction.

• +1 1

I do not think that google kills blockchain since it is safe and well I see it impossible and well if several people get angry with google and I think they do not want.

I think what you wanted to imply was using this quantum computer they could know tampered the Blockchain. I think so, because based on what I know about this quantum computer is it is much faster than the ordinary computer we used in a daily basis, the common computer only reads binary, but this quantum computer has different way of computation. But don't worry according to Google, it is still in its infancy stage.

Edited by Cryptic

Quantum computing is currently in the development phase, as they are capable of making calculations much faster, they could attack a chain, but also that if miners used this technology, they would later strengthen the blockchain.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think Quantum computers can't kill Bitcoin, if Quantum computers can kill Bitcoin then other financial sectors like fiat can also die, that's dangerous and I think it will mess up the financial system that has been built. If Quantum can really kill, the government can't give permission.

• +1 1

Quantum computers can not kill the crypto market becasue still no one know that which person will create this great business and from where this will operate and what is the business value in the market becasue this is the great business in the world.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day