Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

To teach crypto at school is early. schoolchildren should not work, and cryptocurrency is work. Introducing crypto to university students is a must.

It's good for young people to be aware of what cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is, because sooner or later they will encounter it once it is adopted by many establishments in the world. Also this will help them to learn more about money, they will learn how to manage their money really well. 

11 hours ago, ananya7737 said:

At this stage, the driving forces behind the blockchain's innovative idea are enthusiasts and amateurs. That’s why it's imperative to introduce the study of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the schools. This is similar to the idea of computerization. Now a new generation doesn't represent of its existence without PCs and gadgets.

Yes giving learning about Blockchain system is good. Because cryptocurrency is have value because have blockchain system, where blockchain is the core system in cryptocurrency. With Blockchain we can doing transaction more fast than bank transfer and also decentralized. With that i think enough reason for us teaching blockchain in the school or university.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

As an IT student I always tend to encounter the world cryptocurrency and my professors tends to discuss what it is which is a great help for me because I'm not naive in this topic. So I think it's just okay to be taught in school. 

I think first of all education is very basic and necessary in schools.But at the university level there should be some lectures about the crypto currencies.So that we can inform our young generation about the profits,disadvantges and the advantages of the crypto currencies.

it is a good idea but before this there a lot of things that need to be done, like regulations, global usage and things like this.. think that is some country bitcoin is still illegal

Yes of course it can be done
I think it will bring about great change in the next generation, because perhaps today's people are not mature enough to accept the idea of decentralization

I agree with that. if teach in school and University it will be grateful for ther future.because now people interest in online business.and in this time online business demand are good. so they will be helpful on it in future. 

17 hours ago, rumanrt52 said:

I agree with that. if teach in school and University it will be grateful for ther future.because now people interest in online business.and in this time online business demand are good. so they will be helpful on it in future. 

That is right. With learning cryptocurrency in the school and university. I sure will opening their mind about online business is new way to making some money than only depending on traditional job. Where we know many people get hired then fired in a year. Not like cryptocurrency you have control to choose how you earn money, no one can fired you, except you working again for company.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, Nehak said:

I don't think that can be legal but you can use the Cryptography Session to introduce the Bitcoin to all the Students and this way you can spread the awareness.

Of course, the science behind bitcoin will be introduced first because this is education. After that, we can introduce a currency that is encrypted using cryptography. Actually, maybe there are still many users here who do not understand this. They only know crypto is money.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

In response to this question, I will say that yes, that can be a course of its own. already, some universities in the world have started teaching about blockchain technology, so teaching about cryptocurrency won't be anything surprising again.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:39 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

We can teach the basics and fundamentals of cryptocurrency in schools to children above ten years old to have a general idea of what crypto is and how it works.

We should design university courses only for those who are really interested in this field. In these courses we can teach them in advanced level so that when they graduate, they will become a crypto expert.

I think it is a very good idea we can use to teach the student in the school and in the university about the uses of the crypto currency. 

Why not we can teach the Crypto in the school also we can teach to the students in the university. Because they will make new Crypto for us in future.

Actually students will be the next generation and they will make new technology for us. So we should teach them about Crypto this time.

Thank you my friend it is a very good idea and schools and universities should develop technology and keep up with the times in education

Its already teaching in UK I think .. there's spicial collages that learn about blockchain and the sowftware they use

Yes we can and we should teach about cryptocurrency in schools and universities around the world to give knowledge and understanding to people wants to learn, this will improve people minds toward cryptocurrency.

it is a very good start to teach the student in school and university about crypto currency but it will not be allowed by the admin and other management to teach the crypto to students.

9 hours ago, Apurbo123 said:

That's a good idea to teach crypto in university and schools.Because Cryptocurrency is our future currency.I think everyone should learn about cryptocurrency.This will really help crypto in the future.

Yeah cryptocurrency is the future so it will be so good for young people to learn about it and gain the necessary understand it so they can be about to use and maintain it in the future.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:57 AM, jerry9837 said:

we cannot teach about crypto in schools right now but may be later first the governments need to accept crypto as a alternate payment method when it comes to main stream then start teaching about crypto in schools i think it is a good idea 👍

Friend! cryptography has been taught for many years, in the twentieth century it was fundamental in world wars. It is used by the government of United States and universities they are part of the study pensums of some careers in the area of computer science.

Governments accept Blockchain technology what they do not accept are cryptocurrencies one of the applications of Blockchain technology.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Teaching things about crypto will be a good move to raise and to increase more investors in the future. There might be a lot of students that will be interested on it, and start crypto, and it can help a country's economy.

nMvFbuZ.png

It is an idea that is not good at all. School students must first know the science that is important to their practical life, and then graduate for them in the topics of obtaining money. Either if he opens the door for encryption and how to get money, who will revive the country and build civilizations, it will be to confirm a backward country that does not benefit from it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Yes I think we have to teach people about block chain technology and aware them about the usefulness of crypto in today's world, we should encourage and motivate them to use cryptocurrency for trading and investment.