Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

yes,a time will come when cryptocurrency and blockchain will be main subjects in many of the syllabus.it is future of world technology.it has to be passed on to future generations.

Ya think it's always wonderful to instruct small children for class approximately crypto and additionally blockchain?

Or possibly might everyone watch certification approximately crypto and additionally blockchain for higher education? +

I presume could produce awesome transformation for so next family, like its possible most people about in these days ordinarily are not at this point grown-up sufficiently to accept ideal decentralization

I presume everyone certification approximately crypto and additionally, blockchain have to be for higher education about debt literacy on the training model from the countryside any time most of the governing should enable it to be designed.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:01 PM, Rafik said:

students are the future of this world because one day they will controll the world. crypto is also going towards the modern world. so students should have the knowledge about crypto and we should teach about crypto in schools and university.

Yes you are right that it is possible that in future in colleges and in universities student will teach about the crypto because crypto is our future and it can change our life if we invest our money in this marekt and choose good coin. Now all the market is good and it is in buy position.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe before we teach blockchain or crypto in school or university, we need to make a list of the lesson, so they know from the basics lesson of the crypto, and they will not confuse to accept the lesson. It will be a great idea to teach them today because with the technology growing in everywhere, they will search for any information related to the crypto so they can learn from those sources too.

7 hours ago, Hasan943 said:

I think teaching them at an early age can give them knowledge on how to use the Internet in meaningful ways.  Through this.  Teenagers will avoid using the Internet for important things like playing Internet games where they are not only wasting their time but will also use the Internet to make money with Bitcoin.  They will also learn to save money to invest in Bitcoin

They will utilize their time to do important stuffs with that and learn so much about cryptocurrency 

If government or education ministry allow to teach crypto in school and university you can teach it definitely. But most of the government has not allow to teach it in school. So it has problem.

16 hours ago, Dinesh09798 said:

If government or education ministry allow to teach crypto in school and university you can teach it definitely. But most of the government has not allow to teach it in school. So it has problem.

We hope that it will happen in the future if crypto can grow in all countries so young people can learn crypto in their school and university besides learning by themselves. If that happens, the population of people who are using crypto will grow too, and that will attract the other government will think about crypto so they can follow that country to use crypto. Maybe it will happen next 5 years later because I am sure that technology will grow fast in the next years.

it is not possible in current situation. Because in current situation all the governments will not allow crypto for trading and for investing .we can not teach about crypto in colleges and in university.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:39 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

yes you can teach kids about crypto currencies because crypto is very good source of income and international transaction taxs  very low

15 hours ago, nayim123 said:

yes it would be good to learn things about crypto in school but there is also bad things about crypto like scams.

Those are scam but when you from the school you will fish out the scam

Crypto is International language and this could be in schools and colleges in near future right now we have some universities which are offering short term courses for few things which are very helpful for new generation but we have to spread this more as its need of time hopefully in near future this will be in schools for kids as subject blockchain can create more flexible things for new generation.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:02 AM, badgun said:

Yes it is good if that will not take off their attention from their studies. Their brain is still fresh they will understand it

They will understand but could lose focus on their dreams, we may lose engineers to traders.

Yes, I think information about crypto will prove invaluable to teach in schools specially in the coming years where cryptocurrency might just become our universal currency but I think there is a lot to gain from learning about crypto as it offers a lot of job opportunities to those people who look into it like mining and trading.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Of course  it is very good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain, because are the future.

2 minutes ago, mukty said:

I think it was a good idea if they know about it in school and University they can earn money and in future they can be more successful from this. But we also have to teach them to focus on study then crypto otherwise it will affect on their study    

I dont agree with you about it will affect their student, They can add a lesson of crypto course one hour every week. will not affect.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I think if kids are still taught  how to balance a check book in economics, it is hilarious not to consider teaching them about crypt and blockchain. It's the equivalent of teaching horse and buggy in driver's ed without it.

Everything can be learn,and the great start to learn is when their mind are still young,we are becoming more innovative,and lots of upgraded technology are being developed and crypto are the product of digital age so for me its better for them to learn and benefits with crypto.

Edited by Ms.o

On 11/1/2019 at 6:35 AM, Nafiu50 said:

It will be a sounding and good plan including the crypto topic or subject into secondary School level for student to have knowledge and how to perform different skills from it

It is a great idea that new generation will learn about the crypto market ad i listen one university will teach to peoples about the crypto market and they also study them that how the market is work ad how the coins will generate and how they can analyse the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, badgun said:

Yes that can happen they will be more focus on making money than learning

So how would you view 10 years more from the time crypto trading is officially been tought on every school in the world?

I think we should start practicing a separate study of cryptocurrency in our school colleges, and one of the reasons is that blockchain technology is becoming popular nowadays and its use-case is increasing very muchPeople do not know and that is why I think that we should study currency in our study

3 minutes ago, Aghiad1 said:

Yes, I know some universities have started teaching coding specialization and there is a huge demand in this field, as they say coding will control our lives

It has a big help to the students because they can now support their selves by the help of crypto to earn more money at their own.  

7 minutes ago, badgun said:

Some countries are already doing so, like France in which they introduce it into their curriculum to be taught

Yes, and that the good thing countries to contribute on cryptoworld. Through what tjey have done, many people will got interested and decide to join to our growing community.

We can't possibly start teaching our tender aged kids about crypto because their intellectual can't comprehend the basics at all but for youngsters I think it will be easy for their intellectual to comprehend

1 minute ago, Goody28 said:

We can't possibly start teaching our tender aged kids about crypto because their intellectual can't comprehend the basics at all but for youngsters I think it will be easy for their intellectual to comprehend

The crypto world is not for kids neither middle aged teenagers