Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Hey mate, you are right we can teach about crypto in school and college, If we teach at the beginning of our life they can understand how blockchain is working or how cryoto coin are create using blockchain technology. I think very soon every country will include cryptocurrency their school book.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Cryptonas  Hello everyone, to me I think it will be a good idea teaching students both in the high school and University how to ruin the crypto currency trading, many students may want to earn because they may be facing many financial situation and what they always do is to work per hour after school which may add to their stress again, making crypto currency a course in high school and Universities will really help the ones that are really to earn.

Edited by Biojay
  • +1 1

31 minutes ago, Biojay said:

@Cryptonas  Hello everyone, to me I think it will be a good idea teaching students both in the high school and University how to ruin the crypto currency trading, many students may want to earn because they may be facing many financial situation and what they always do is to work per hour after school which may add to their stress again, making crypto currency a course in high school and Universities will really help the ones that are really to earn.

It will be a nice idea, but I also that government will need to approve it first and it will be a long process, I guess will be nice if we can just decide to teach our friends and from there it cryptotalk will be everywhere and it will help may students....

Hello everyone teaching children in school is a best, that child need courage and determination to erase income because crypto currency will be his primary assignment for him to earn money after school, adopting it now will help some student  earn money 

13 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

It will be a nice idea, but I also that government will need to approve it first and it will be a long process, I guess will be nice if we can just decide to teach our friends and from there it cryptotalk will be everywhere and it will help may students....

Hello mate, you also have a good idea,if government doesn't approve teaching students crypto currency as a course in high school and Universities I think we the youths should make a chain or bond to teach one another. One day government will surely approved if most of the youths make it as their daily source of income.

• +5 1

I think it is not good to teach crypto to the kids in school.I think it is better to to teach people who are studing in College or University. It is good decision. 

Yes I think with the introduction of crypto in school would be a welcome development in school and it will gives the students courage to have more knowledge about it. However even after education the knowledge gain will still remain in their head and with this they will be able to do trading all by themselves without any helping hand.

Yes there can be education regarding crypto at both Schools and Universities.

As there already is at some countries and Students are appreciating so much that even new technologies from them have emerged and accepted on the real world.

Learning from before getting into a real world job is the best so that you evolve your knowledge quickly and even better for cryptocurrencies thus you can be using that information for real world applications on your future's dreams.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If the government of a certain country permits it, it is just right to teach about it in schools or universities because its citizens has the right to know what it is all about and how it works. Also, to raise awareness of its usage because its transaction just flows freely with the view of the fact that it doesn't include any middle men. They should know how to use it in a proper way and how it is used in negative way and the punishment once you've got caught. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Now this time we are not teach the bitcoin in the schools becasue still this is not legal in all the world but soon it is going to be legal in all over the world and that time in schools it will learn to students but in some universities they teach about the blockchain.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Children can be made to have a general idea of the topic, and whoever wants to specialize in this field must learn a lot about blockchain technologies. Many universities have a department for economics and securities that can benefit from it, but as for digital currencies and their markets, I do not know if they are studying now or not

On 10/31/2019 at 2:37 AM, myaccount1 said:

It is very good idea if we teach about crypto currencies to our kids or in school because in this way the more people will gain knowledge about the crypto coins that how to earn money from crypto, so due to this the more people will enter in crypto market, and if its community will go to increase then there is no doubt that one day we will see crypto currencies in every where as a mean of payment

@myaccount1 You're absolutely right in this regard. It's pretty good initiative to teach about cryptocurrencies to the children in schools. As these knowledge will be useful for their studies too, and they would have concept on how the cryptocurrency works, and it will help them to develop their career in cryptocurrencies.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:12 AM, izDazma said:

We are in the industrial revolution 4.0 and mostly every devices in the world are connected into the internet. Millenials are not new to this technology. Actually they're already adopting it now and it's a trend. Blockchain technology can be taught in colleges, especially for students who are into computer related studies.  

There are many universities where they are providing the research for the students related to Cryptos and in Asians countries teaching Crypto currency directly may lead to jail.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

the concept of the cryptocurrency is too new to be teached on the university level or on the level of college it might be a part of it but it will take a lot of time.

A very uncommon topic, I agree with you. It is very important to teach students about this in school because it will be a great platform in the future.  So we need to have good knowledge about this if we start preaching about it now.  Then future generations will get a better idea about this subject.

I think investing and trading in general should be taught to kids in younger ages not just about cryptocurrency but about general stock market as such. there will be bright kids among them who will utilise the knowledge gained at such a young age and gain immense knowledge.

It would be great if at school they teach you other ways to earn a living and not only that you have to study and study and then work your whole life. We must take advantage of the fact that we young people are surrounded by technology and we grew up with it

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 9:14 AM, nyaz said:

I agree with you partner. Cryptocurrency should be taught to children through schools and colleges. Most young people today do not know about digital money, if they are taught about it from schools, they will know what to do when they start trading. Teaching cryptocurrency in schools creates a better and more modern future.

Yes i agree with you, they should introduce crypto to elementary class to the university, it will really help people to know about cryptos and this will increase the use. But i have university teaching blockchain, my friend was given assignment on blockchain research.

Well it will be a great idea but starting for higher education. They can take and gain knowledge about Crypto as financial classes and once it has matured they will already have extensive knowledge about the use and Cryptocurrencies it would be as a subject in higher education. and to the kids the simplest and most basic about the use of those cryptos for their future as adults.

Its good idea to encourage our next generation about cryptocurrencies we should creat awareness about crypto.But this will only possible if government allow this type of Course contents.

I thinks its good if the administration of school added subject about cryptocurrency but a lot of processess need to do before it happens because cryptocurrency is a private digital network , and needs authorization from higher education and government to allowed this topic in school. But some of system in crypto already discuss in a higher level especially in a financial course, analyst etc. Cryptocurrency is deep information that needs of analyzation , even millenials is born in internet and advance it still hard for lower level to really understands about crypto, and not at all in school are interested in trading or investing. So there's so many should to considered before to implement.

Yes it is good idea I think that we teach about cryptotalk in school and University because the young generation work hard and get the knowledge , information about the crypto talk forum.the school and University students earn the alot of money at this forum .I think that if teach the school and University kids they know about the scam and block chain at the forum .

Generally I think its possible to teach our students about cryptocurrency, because that is what is  trending, and we should not allow our children to be backward when it come to stuffs like this especially when we can generate some money and learn too from it.

Yes, basically! We read about cryptocurrencies in schools and universities because the younger generation works hard to gain knowledge and information about crypto talk forums. School and university students make a lot of money in this forum.In fact, if they teach school and university kids, they will soon learn about scams and blockchains in the forum.

Currently it is essential that it be taught to future generations of the different economic models that may exist, whether centralized or not, although I really see it difficult for this practice to be carried out because the interests of the bankers are greater and therefore So much for them it is not beneficial for the existence of something as big as cryptocurrencies to spread, although equally all people end up finding out about these