Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

On 12/18/2020 at 8:45 PM, guatazoo said:

Maybe because not all countries has regulated cryptocurrencies yet, so thats those countries cannot teach cryptocurrencies in schools, but for the regulated countries they can teach.  

Of course because all syllabus thats teaches in schools they must be under the government law, so if crypto is not under the law, it cannot be learned in school.  

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I believe that crypto and blockchain education should be basic and on stages of study,
Perhaps in middle school the basics will be, and the curriculum will be in-depth in high school,
If no curricula related to Blockchain and Crypto are included, people will start to learn it from the Internet, so it is best for them to be organized and studied in an organized manner.

• +3 1

I think the blockchain is one of the greatest inventions made in the digital world in this era. How we teach robotics to children today, we should also teach them the blockchain. The earlier, the better, I guess. In the universities, they are already in the cirriculum in many information technology programs and that hits the target perfectly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, my friend, I expect cryptocurrencies to become more popular, become internationally and socially accepted, and curricula are designed for cryptocurrencies and encryption, it is good and opens up a new business for all of us. 

If we can teach about crypto in school and University then it will be good for next generation. Because they will understand what is crypto for. Then they also going to join in this crypto world.

Well I read something some months ago about a university in Sweden that has already started teaching its students about block chain and cryptocurrency. This is definitely a a step in the right direction and I think more schools will pick up from them. Students need to be taught about the next generation of payments; the payment system that will revolutionize the current traditional payment system.

Yes. Teaching them about modern technology behind blockchain must help students specially those computer related courses. As cryptos are decentralized, it could be use by system to improve and security. 

this is definitely a good idea. in order for them to be ready if the crypto or bitcoin takes over the world. additionally, it is an interesting topic to be learned. also i think some professors (in IT especially) probably already teaching students about this.

Even if the Government recognizes and accepts Cryptocurrency, it is not a good idea to teach kids about Cryptocurrency. It can be taught as an optional subject in University.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Of course it's a really very good idea to teach the students about crypto currency and the blockchain technology. Many educated students can't get job easily but they can get job in the crypto world and they can earn a lot of money from the crypto trading. To remove the unemployment problem in the countries, we must teach the students about crypto currency and blockchain technology. 

• +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Yes dear friend it is very good to teach cryptocurrencies to our kids in schools and universitys because at least level if they get interest in cryptocurrencies then in future they would do a great work in them and earn good profits from cryptocurrencies.

I think even adults find it hard to understand how crypto works so its too early to teach kids about it but maybe in college when the teens start understand the value of money and it will teach them to make their own money.

• +5 1

I think it would be a great idea to teach about crypto currency in schools as it will help to bring up more crypto currency enthusiasts and investors that will help to increase the value in the future.

Most people don't know aynthing about crypto and blockchain, and maybe that is why we have such slow progress in this field. Kids learn about math and coding anyway, and if more of them learn about blockchain, I bet we will have super fast progress and much faster worldwide adoption.

• +3 1

I'm sure most of the people using crypto currency actually don't know anything about how blockchain actually works, they just know how to use coins and do a transaction with it. Learning about blockchain needs lots of knowledge in math and computer science and you can't just make everyone to learn about it

• +5 1

With the development of digital currencies and the spread of their popularity, I think this will push some companies and even universities to give some lessons about them and about this new technology because it will be an alternative to the current system and it is important for people to learn this technology

This can be done as part of the subject of computer science in high school. It is corny a lesson to devote to the basics of cryptocurrencies, the history of their origin, the principles of work. This is an extension of horizons for children and benefits in the digital future. However, when it will be adopted at the state level, the big question

I suspect as much as well! It's a smart thought for understudies like us to think about bitcoin and crpto. Much the same as, I need to get ready for school costs and It encourages me to acquire and to have pay. I think if numerous understudies will think about it cause most likely it will encourages them,

On 9/30/2020 at 2:50 AM, marea he said:

I think it would be a good idea, especially since many people do not have the slightest idea about Bitcoin and the world of cryptography. It will be an advanced step for the country that will enter cryptography into its field of education.

Yes this is really a good idea and I think there should be the awareness seminars which will be good for those who don't know about cryptocurrencies world.

I don't think it is possible to teach the children about blockchain. I mean come on it might be too much next level for them. In the university, it is aldready a subhect being taught. There are great improvements in every country about blockchain so in the future I am sure every university will take it into consideration

It is a good idea to build a new generation that can deal with the encrypted currency from a young age and use it correctly. Therefore, it is better for us to teach it in schools and universities and to teach people how to produce bitcoin and use it to be ready to learn the future currency

Dear you have given a great idea to teach new offsprings about crypto because it will benefit a lot them in future.However you should you must seek allow from proncipal of the school or owner of the school.otherwise it you should teach crypto to your friends

• +2 1

I don't agree that cryptocurrency is taught in schools, because schoolchildren are not old enough to be taught crypto, they only need basic lessons about general knowledge. However, I agree that cryptocurrency is taught in universities because generally children at universities have become adults and are ready to start a career in any field, including cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Himesh52 said:

Yes,we can also teach cryptocurrency in school and university.To teach crypto you must teach with actions.If students also join in cryptocurrency, they also work their part time job and the get money they also continue their study. 

Yes you are right the teachers should share there experience to the students also share the mistakes that would be good for the students.

Why not?surely we can teach about crypto talk in school and  University. I think it is a amazing plan for students so that they can teach perfectly about crypto currency and be skilled from Newbie sections.if students can gathered skills about crypto talk,they could be changed their Carrier.they will be self employed and be able to carrying themselves.