Analysts explain why Bitcoin's price has not yet risen decisively - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samarkamane

Analysts explain why Bitcoin's price has not yet risen decisively

The high price of Bitcoin was a giant on Friday and Saturday. During an 18-hour period, the leading cryptocurrency traded within a range of $ 3,300 in one-day earnings and earnings were estimated at 42% when the price reached a peak of $ 10,500.

With the wave and interest of people searching for bitcoin on Google, in which the term bitcoin was among the most searched terms on Google this week alongside some common search terms, and after one of the biggest one-day gains in the history of emerging financial assets, you could have The field and the cryptocurrency market in the end, ready to regain the attention of the mainstream audience?

Despite this undeniable upward movement, which was in fact the fourth largest in Bitcoin's entire history and the largest since 2011, there are some signs that bears still have some strength in the market.

https://www.cryptoarabe.com/2019/10/27/-bitcoin/

I don't think bears still have any strong effect on the market right now, the price of bitcoin is not increasing because after such a big pump the market will need to normalize, find a place to start from and this is what is happening soon bitcoin price will settle and the price will start to move.

43 minutes ago, Ipal said:

I don't think it's because of a bear, it's because bitcoin is adjusting to normal prices, and is looking for strength to pump in December. I still hope it will happen in December, no need to think about bears.

yeah i think almost every December the price of bitcoin goes up. I hope this year the price of bitcoin or altcoin will rise too.

35 minutes ago, palalu said:

yeah i think almost every December the price of bitcoin goes up. I hope this year the price of bitcoin or altcoin will rise too.

For the month of December this year I don't see bitcoin going up and it seems to be going down again. Somehow I like dreaming that bitcoin will rise again in 2020

22 minutes ago, yifnt said:

For the month of December this year I don't see bitcoin going up and it seems to be going down again. Somehow I like dreaming that bitcoin will rise again in 2020

Many like you also believe that bitcoin will not pump up on december but i would say  to you there is high chances of bitcoin pump in december because of Black Friday and Christmas is in December and large scale buying selling will occur and money  will flow all over the market.

17 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Many like you also believe that bitcoin will not pump up on december but i would say  to you there is high chances of bitcoin pump in december because of Black Friday and Christmas is in December and large scale buying selling will occur and money  will flow all over the market.

Yes, I agree with you. The possibility maybe not as high as 2017. But I think every December there is always a pump🤷🏻‍♂️ *cmiiw

7 minutes ago, palalu said:

Yes, I agree with you. The possibility maybe not as high as 2017. But I think every December there is always a pump🤷🏻‍♂️ *cmiiw

Bitcoin recent pumping is unpredicted but many people say that  this was also predicted but lets put all this prediction on side and see the market from our own point of view  and make analysis for our self as what we make plan for December 2019.

The problem is the analysis that really tells us about the most important cause of BTC's current non-compliance. Market wave might show bearish last week, I'm worried about the bearish market which still has strength. While the holders hope that halving will bring bitcoin to the moon and of course altcoin as well.

It could be that the process to the price of surge ahead of halving day which must be passed by bitcoin is not easy.  In fact, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin can come back down within the next two to four weeks.

I like to read old topics that talk about analyzes and currency prices, especially bitcoin, so I can compare the price at that time to the price at the moment. When writing this topic about four months ago, the price of bitcoin was about 3300$ and today on December 15, 2020 the price of bitcoin is about 8,800$ !!! What a huge increase Bitcoin achieved in a relatively short period. Bitcoin is the master of all cryptocurrencies !!!!

Thank you for this great article, the cryptocurrency market is the market for surprises and maybe we will see in the next few days bulls' movement to blow up the bitcoin price and maybe we will not be able to know where the price will reach.

I think it is too soon for Bitcoin to start exploding and the countdown to its explosion has begun and it is not possible to guess until the price will come

Bears will not resist much in front of the bulls. Bitcoin started with a driving wave that will make it exceed the price of 20 thousand dollars, but this scenario will not take place in a day or night, but will extend for several months and perhaps more than a year.

Bitcoin is very volatile so we don't know what can happen of the price of it as times goes by, however btc will not dissapoint us, the halving is coming soon so we need to be patient and wait for the bull run. 

There are many effects that affect the price of bitcoin very strongly and this is what makes Bitcoin find it difficult to rise, including China, which has the largest amount of bitcoin, as well as whales.

THINK POSITIVE

What do you think after the last damp happened to bitcoin? Are bears still enjoying their strength in the market and are they able to raise the price of bitcoin again?

Bears try to buy bitcoin and it is profitable for them, buy bitcoin when prices are the lowest. I completely agree that when the price of bitcoin drops, it attracts investors to buy. 

The price of bitcoin, like the prices of all other currencies, is moving according to various factors, the most important of which is the news in the world and more recently it came down because of the Corona virus.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:27 PM, samarkamane said:

The high price of Bitcoin was a giant on Friday and Saturday. During an 18-hour period, the leading cryptocurrency traded within a range of $ 3,300 in one-day earnings and earnings were estimated at 42% when the price reached a peak of $ 10,500.

With the wave and interest of people searching for bitcoin on Google, in which the term bitcoin was among the most searched terms on Google this week alongside some common search terms, and after one of the biggest one-day gains in the history of emerging financial assets, you could have The field and the cryptocurrency market in the end, ready to regain the attention of the mainstream audience?

Despite this undeniable upward movement, which was in fact the fourth largest in Bitcoin's entire history and the largest since 2011, there are some signs that bears still have some strength in the market.

https://www.cryptoarabe.com/2019/10/27/-bitcoin/

Indeed, my friend, I think that the bitcoin coin actually plays an effective role in building the future
I believe that the currency will see many price explosions in the future

I think the reason for the Bitcoin price has not increased significantly so far, because Bitcoin has not yet split, and we will see a strong increase after Bitcoin split in the coming days.

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/9/2020 at 7:42 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I think the reason for the Bitcoin price has not increased significantly so far, because Bitcoin has not yet split, and we will see a strong increase after Bitcoin split in the coming days.

I think that by split you mean the halvening. The term split is something else and is incorrect to use. The halving of Bitcoin rewards means that miners will get reduced Bitcoins for mining a block. A split usually means that the chain will be split in two different chains and miners would have to decide which one to follow. A split can only happen after a hard-fork and for the halvening there is no hard-fork needed as it is already in the code since the beginning of Bitcoin.

On 09.05.2020 at 20:42, Thekingcallme said:

Halving occurred but there are no big changes. I believe whales are now collecting bitcoins at auctions and when the desired amount is reached, the price will begin to change significantly.

This currency has been since its inception to today and may remain the leading and most popular currency among cryptocurrencies. Many emerging currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin and others are trying to reach the popularity of Bitcoin, but this is, in my view, impossible.