Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Top 3 Bitcoin Mobile Wallets

In my view the best cryoto wallet is coinbase. Because you can use the coinbase wallet in any place where crypto can be used. The advantage is that coinvase donot need any extra charge to withdraw your money from wallet which is really helpful for everybody. So i suggest to use coinbase.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:12 PM, Sabrin said:

I have searched it on the apple store but I didn't find there. and I can not see it on the website. can you share me a link for i phone?

whether aunt forgot her own phone number, if I'm not mistaken, you can check your own phone number with the unique code of the card, try searching the code search engine I forgot

In my opinion Yobit, Blockchain, coinbase these wallets are very safe.  They are very easy to use and effective.  And I like them all the best.  I know and understand more about these wallets.  Let me know about this.

I use coin base and blockchain wallets I don't know much about others wallets out there...I would recommend a newbie to blockchain wallet.

The wallets ehich you have mentioned in your post are really very friendly and having a good security.but i want you to add coinbase wallet in your post because it also having a high level security and other features 

1 hour ago, sadon said:

Talking round Coinbase - it is actually is an alternate. Not a wallet.

Its a cryptowallet but its centralized, Because what you see on your screen are just numbers until you withdraw them to your own BTC wallet where you control your own private keys.

spacer.png

1. Bitcoin electronic wallet

The Electrum Bitcoin Wallet is a popular bitcoin wallet for mobile phones. It is also very popular, with more than 100 million downloads on the Play Store.
2. MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet
3. GreenBits Bitcoin Wallet

Electrum , mycelium and bitpay is very strong wallet we know but i like must electrum wallet because this is safe then others wallet and very easy to download electrum from play store.

I would definitely agree with option 3. I have been using Bitpay for the last year now, and i haven't had any problems with the wallet. I especially like the fact that i can cash out in gift cards as well. And that it has a good user interface, which is easy to learn and get started immediately. Go Bitpay!

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well I don't think any of these wallets Insures us 100% safety of our cryptocurrencies. I would always suggest everyone to try out coinbase and blockchain. Cause these are the best wallets for security and storing cryptocurrencies. 

I used electrum wallet but now my primary wallet is blockchain using since 3 years and I not want to use any other wallets blockchain best.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.
Here's three best mobile wallets I am suggesting-

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

Anyway, I would recommend using Electrum. It's the best to me.

I tried MyCelium it is good not thay bad. is there more coins inside of it or what. why all the wallet don't have that much of coins...

On 10/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

Using bitcoin as daily currency would definitely require to have mobile wallet. Unless mobile wallet is available, we can't able to use it whenever we need.

1. Electrum
Electrum project is an often source and for its user friendly UI, it has been accepted widely. You can get the Electrum mobile wallet on google play store and on their website which is here: https://electrum.org/#download . All the options as Desktop wallets are available unless sign message and verification of messages. You can have seed key or private key if you want.

2. MyCelium
Mycelium is one of the best wallets for mobile version of bitcoin wallet. It's available on android, you can have seed key as well here to secure your wallet. Although I personally didn't use it, as far as I know you can swap most coins here in mycelium.

3. Bitpay
BitPay is a good one, I have not put it on top because it's offering merchant service as well. You will get passphrase to recover your wallet. It's safe enough.

I think that 

1) Coinbase

2) Blocochain

3) Coinomi wallet

These are best.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the 3 best Bitcoin cellular wallets are the Huobi wallet, the Imtoken wallet and the Trust wallet. The third wallet does not require any identity and anonymous. Only the owner of the wallet has a private key.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, Sabrin said:

I have searched it on the apple store but I didn't find there. and I can not see it on the website. can you share me a link for i phone?

But bro This can be found on the Google search engine bro.

Yes Electrum is very popular in the Android wallet and only for Windows 64 bit below the 32 bit version of Windows cannot be used in the Electrum 3.8.8 version. I think the latest version of Electrum wallet is 4.0.0. For now I use Trush wallet As a technology driven company, direct acquisition from Binance.

Coinbase

Blockchain

Yobit

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:55 AM, lakhlomoha said:

I never use any one of them,but sure i will try one of them to see the different between my favorite wallet and one of them,as you recommended elecrum i will choose it 

untaken mobile wallets. is at hand a incentive you didnt take account of coinbase? i waste it extremely reuglarly and i am same favorable with it.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, vilzato said:

1. Have seed key for the total wallet.

You shouldn't store your seed phrase on online devices included mobile phones, better to store it in the offline devices and glue the USB ports for the best security.

Trust wallet is the best wallet, the chair is very safe, if you use another wallet, please delete it and download the trust wallet, and save your currency 

Everyone over here are seems to use Electrum wallet frequently. But I have not install or used electrum wallet on my smartphone or on the PC yet.After reading the reviews of the members over here-- I am thinking about to install electrum wallet. 

On 10/29/2019 at 12:01 PM, xBDT Script said:

1. Electrum

2. MyCelium

3. Bitpay

how about coin base and it's likes what are they...?