Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

On 10/31/2019 at 6:24 AM, Rares002 said:

15BTC a day is a huge amount and I don't even know if the biggest mining company in the world is producing right now but I guess that why you are saying you want to become the biggest. If you have a few hundred million dollars to invest then it's possible

I think it's unlikely that any mining companies will be mining all of this from BTC as well, and in order to open a mining with the potential to mine 15 BTC a day, you will surely have to shell out many, several million dollars. And wait for a long time to get the return. Mission almost impossible.

you can get 15 btc in a single day if you have a mining company. bitcoin mining rewards is 12.5 BTC per block. and Approximate block generation time for btc is 10 minutes now with hashrate 102.17 Exahashes/s. so if you have a small hardware of course you won't get even 1 BTC in a single day. also the difficulty in bitcoins mining is very high these day.

Edited by I-KUN

First of all try to mine 0.001 C per day and calculate how much time it takes for your to mine such amount. 15 BTC is impossible and the Hardware cost be more that you can't afford to those rigs.

Your question looks that you have posted without knowledge and want answer from people.

When you try small amount of mining, then you will know what is the value for mining more coins.

Of course, you can get 15 bitcoins per day, it depends on your installed equipment. Huge investments are needed to overcome 15 bitcoins per day. 

If this is cloud mining, then the hash rate of the bitcoin network should exceed all acceptable values. 

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

Of course, you can get 15 bitcoins per day, it depends on your installed equipment. Huge investments are needed to overcome 15 bitcoins per day. 

If this is cloud mining, then the hash rate of the bitcoin network should exceed all acceptable values. 

Its possible your own research? may be you have good knowledge than me that is why you are saying that it is possible  when i heard this topic then i said it is totally impossible.

28 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

Its possible your own research? may be you have good knowledge than me that is why you are saying that it is possible  when i heard this topic then i said it is totally impossible.

Sorry, but this is my opinion, if I do not express myself correctly, please correct me. I expressed my point of view. 

7 hours ago, Zentoly said:

That's possible but the thread starter needs a lot of ASIC Miner and of course the power consumption is very large, assuming using S9 Antminer you can see the post I previously wrote on page 2. Total ASIC Miner be reduced by using Antminer s17 which has a bigger hashrate (50Th/s +)

On 11/2/2019 at 3:13 AM, dhemasm said:

well, that sounds ridiculous but it's possible but you need a very large amount of electric power and of course a lot of mining tools. With the current diffilcult you need around 800,000 ++ TH / s to produce 14-15 BTC / day. Let's assume You have that money and you need around 58,000 Antminer S9 (14 TH/s). So, you will need around 171,428,571 USD Not to mention electricity costs, various other maintance and parts. That's very possible but are you ready to spend that much money?

Yes, just the one who wrote this topic makes fun of you, why do you still answer him, everyone already wrote in the first page of comments!

It is possible if u will get about 3/8 of all power of the mining, and that is only for today. In the future Bitcoin mining will be much harder, so I think u just never can earn 15 BTC by mining for 1 day.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

2 minutes ago, etenpai said:

Sure саn i want tо furnish you rеal соnfirmation, as fоr thе prоblem of rеalitiеs you may be саpаble mine eхtrа thаt a hundred Bitсоins a dаy rеlies upon on hоw a whоlе lоt bеlongings to procurе.

If he really has enough money for a mining system that can now export 100 bitcoins per day, then it seems to me with such money it makes no sense to think about mining at all. Although he could eventually play with the course of bitcoin.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

I think mining 15 BTC per day will take you on the higher level. But it will also cost you a big amount of money to buy the high end devices you need. Also maintaining the quality of the device will cost you. Only big companies can answer your question on how to achieve this.

If you need my opinion my opinion to forget the topic !!! Because this is of course not possible you do not need the "biggest mining rig" for you can mining 15 bitcoins in one day you need a complete mining city. lol.

You might be too excited and have a crazy desire, it requires a very large cost to produce it within a day. And of course it's limited because now Bitcoin mining is very slow to keep the remaining Bitcoin

On 11/8/2019 at 9:34 PM, scorpiali said:

Whaaat LOL , don't dream about that to just nine 1 Bitcoin you need more than a day so how with 15 Bitcoin

To me every thing is possible in thing world but the main thing is hard work if you do hard work for gaining a task then nothing is impossible.

I'm not sure you can realistically mine 15 BTC in a single day. If you could do it, you would have a huge bill from the DWP. I could imagine how much hash power you would need to complete this task. Does anybody smell that?

Are you cooking hash potatoes LOL? Your computer would likely burst into flames. Even the fire department couldn't cool that thing down. R.I.P desktop you will be missed. 

7 hours ago, Zentoly said:

To me every thing is possible in thing world but the main thing is hard work if you do hard work for gaining a task then nothing is impossible.

Yes every thing is possible but not some things to much,for me 15 Bitcoin in a single day is to much is quite impossible

Enough time has passed, the author of the topic share your mining, how much have you mined already? Or what devices did you buy or plan to buy, what is your budget for this? What does your mom say?

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 3:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Mining 15 btc a day is very hard. For me, you should own atleast 50 units of mining rig. It will be possible if you have a high end graphics card and well ventilated so that the unit won't heat up so much.

• +2 1

If you could do this you'd probably end up becoming the richest man in the world! Joking aside, you'd probably end up spending way more money than you'd ever make.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:17 AM, egerin said:

Mining Bitсoin is not еаsy – this is why thоusands аnd thousаnds of dollars wеre contributed tо inquirе apprоximаtely, сrеаtе, mоdel аnd offer spеciаlised mining еquipment.

Yes it's not easy that way peoples think they can mine for free without any knowledge of how to mine and how it cost to pay for mining,peoples are crazy LOL 

• +1 1