Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

overtime i got to know that, most people actually do not know how bitcoin works, everyone just wants to buy bitcoin, keep it and watch it grow, then sell and make big money from it, some even end up getting their bitcoin stolen or they fall fro scam at the end of the day. I got in contact with a cousin of mine that works with deep web, he does bitcoin retracing and retrieving, he could help you recover your lost bitcoin and also if you want to protect your bitcoin account, he can do it. he did it for me, so  i keep all my money in bitcoin so i wont be getting a visit from the government agencies about my money. so with that i am sure my money is safely locked and cant be hacked, he works with dark web,and he does it in a way that the bitcoin will never drop

contact him  on deepweboff1@protonmail.com 

or download wickr app and message him on deepweboff1

Yes you can, You can rent the available sha256 hash power in nicehash and run your own pool and HOPE to be one of the the lucky miner to hit a block. Its 12.5BTC + all the fees included on those block. Although this is not 100% guaranteed and even if you rent those hashing power for 24 hours its not guaranteed that you will hit a block. Plus its not really cheap to rent those hashing power.

spacer.png

Wow are you sure you want to earn 15 BTC a day? I guess you need an Island that has full mining rigs. Why don't invest some crypto, you can make profit for sure if you hold until the bull market happens.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Do you have enough funds to cover the machine cost? You must also have a place and god electric power to fire up those engines. It will cost you millions of Dollars.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

No it is absolutely fake. To mine 15 btc is a very hard task to do. It is even not possible to mine 15 btc as mining btc takes a lot of electrical power and large computer. The thing is btc mining is harder but you can mine some of the btc but mining 15btc is a really hard task and it is not possible.

6 hours ago, thandserecvi said:

Properly, that sounds extraordinary however it is viable but you desire a surely expansive sum of electric manipulate and of route a part of mining contraptions. With the present day diffilcult you would like round 800,000 TH / s to create 14-15 BTC / day. Let's count on You've were given that cash and you would like round 58,000 Antminer S9 (14 TH/s). So, you could require around 171,428,571 USD Not to specify power costs, diverse other maintance and components. That's relatively manageable however are you prepared to spend that an awful lot cash?

Nobody's going to spend that much money just to mine a couple bitcoin which are collectively worth a few hundreds of thousands of dollars. You used to be able to mine 15 btc a day when the mining difficulty was low but now that everyone's using bitcoin that is not possible anymore.

And good luck trying to get that many Antminers from Bitmain, I'm sure that's more miners than they produce in a year.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I started writing about Presearch October last year and have researched it continuously since then. My analysis why it can have such a big multiple concludes in the following 9 points from strong to strongest.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:55 AM, Lubruselu said:

You can not be mine such amount of bitcoin alone cause it need huge capital so you must have share holders to you mining rig. But if you have enough capital you can do it alone.

You are so right inorder to earn 15BTC it will involve a huge capital so you have to invest a lot of funds

On 10/29/2019 at 8:37 AM, Luciferludz said:

Even if you have a mining farms with hundreds of Asic's (not rig) you will never earn 15 Bitcoin daily. The calculations that some members have given you are real. If you have thousands of dollars to invest, trading is the better way. My rig cost me 3000 EUR.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, WayOut said:

Friend, why do you need the opinions of people who may not be accurate? Just go to the blockchain and see at what speed of the entire mining network how many blocks are mined daily and simply proportionally divide this power to the mined blocks! You will get medium power.

I am telling you that if you want to mine that big in a single day you need to at least spend a billion dollars worth of equipment and facility. It also include your manpower and everything. If you are not a billionaire then dont think about such impossible things. If you have that big amount of money then your dream is possible.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I am this is not possible even with very latest equipments because with the current rate of 70Th/s you can mine 1 bitcoin in a year and if you have 800Th/s then you can do this in a month so as par all this its impossible to do this in a day and if someone want to do this 15 bitcoins in a day even its not going to happen in  dream so please be practical and do some good work.

it's impossible if you mine bitcoin on a daily basis unless you trade in the market it really doesn't make sense

On 10/29/2019 at 12:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

This is impossible bro. As I wanna say that you cannot make this most money in a day 

I really love this post and also a big and special thanks to crypto talk and who created it, I have been wondering on this comments long ago but now I understand.

I don't think  so. 15 brc is a very huge amount.  If you invest in a legit site you can earn 2 or 3 btc in a month. But you can't earn a lot from this

On 2/4/2020 at 4:38 PM, MuhammadTalal said:

I think it is not possible to mine 15 BTC in a single day even in a month. For mining 15 BTC, you should know about how mining functions. afterward, you can ask all the bitcoin excavators to quit mining and set up two or three diggers of your own. That way, you can mine 15 BTC a day. LOL, who on the earth will leave mining for you?

Something that is too forced indeed. 15 BTC is indeed a large amount for miners. Unless we have super large RIG mining. So that it can get a large amount of mining per day.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:46 AM, BullRunBit said:

First you must to have (I'm not sure but close) 1,000,000$ to buy mining rigs and you maybe after that mining 15 BTC daily.

You probably dont know anything about mining, and your question is without knowledge at all.

Example, if you invest 1,000$ in mining you need around 1 year to recover your investment (1,000$).

And you calculate how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily.

Example, 15*365 = 5475 BTC* 9432$ = ‭51,640,200‬$

This is just example it's not for sure, but if you recover your investment for 1 year this is how much you need to invest to mining 15 BTC daily. 😁

There are more costs than what you included, OP also has to pay the cost for getting electricity from a power grid, a data center, security cameras and all those hardware wallets which they will store the mining reward in.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, Luciferludz said:

Well, you will need to invest and buy hardware equipments for mining. To earn 15BTC per day you need to cash out atleast 30million dollars ,with electricity bills, tax bills, license, equipments ,energy. Good luck ! 

On 10/29/2019 at 12:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Impossible bro. You cannot do that in a month even. Because you need at least 30 Miners to earn 1 Bro in A month. So how you mine 15 BTC in a Day.

5 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

you can't earn 15 BTC in just 15 days bitcoin is a lot of money and I don't think there's a way to make that money a day

Of course, you can. But you must have a large place that is integrated with electricity and the internet. In this place, you will put a rack that contains tens of thousands of mining equipment. 15 Bitcoin is not a problem for this large mining farm.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W