Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can I mine 15 BTC in a single day?

Yes it is possible to mine around 15 btc in a single day ..... But u need to have very large space filled with hundreds of mining rigs... And a constant power supply. Otherwise u just need to have a super computer for that purpose.

That's a good nice thing to share .

No. I think it's impossible that 15 bitcoins is too big, it's a dream for many people throughout their lifetime to want 15 bitcoins, which you intend to mine in one day. I think not possible.

At least you have ASIC Miner hardware with a hashrate of 61000 TH / s to get 1 bitcoin per day. Excluding energy and mining maintenance costs. In particular, BITMAIN mining gets cheap resources in their country. So energy costs in several countries are different and affect daily income.

22 hours ago, Hendy1 said:

At least you have ASIC Miner hardware with a hashrate of 61000 TH / s to get 1 bitcoin per day. Excluding energy and mining maintenance costs. In particular, BITMAIN mining gets cheap resources in their country. So energy costs in several countries are different and affect daily income.

Yes, you are right. Precisely, you will need around 62000 TH/s to produce 1 Bitcoin per day. That means you have to buy around 1000 Antminer S17 +. However, the difficulty rate will be increased before you receive these miners in April.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

If you only imagine why 15 BTC? Why not 1000 BTC a day. You can mine as many as you want as long as you have enough money to build a mining empire.

You need to have really big land with lots of gtx and other stuff to make that and it can be so hard why 15 btc if you can make 2 it is really more than amazing...

• Useful or interesting 1

You may can but need a lot of money millions and of of recovering items for the graphic cards and other items. Make good amount and go for trading you can make a lot in one day...

13 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

If you only imagine why 15 BTC? Why not 1000 BTC a day. You can mine as many as you want as long as you have enough money to build a mining empire.

I guess there is some sarcasm in your answer. 😊

The reality is that as individuals it is really difficult today, some people should read old articles, from their beginnings when with a PC with only cpu where not even GPU was necessary and the rewards obtained were really surprising.

Nowadays mining is not profitable and the reality is that in effect that business model is for large companies.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

15 bitcoins in step with day is virtually an unrealistic discern if it may had been feasible each person could have already mined Bitcoin and no one could should paintings. I thought even 1 bitcoin in keeping with day is an unrealistic discern.

No dear that not even possible because 15 BTC is huge huge money you can't make that money with mining. If can't even earn 1 BTC per day and you are posting about 15BTC ? Be aware of crypto thing before getting into it.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, Luciferludz said:

Hellow guys I just wanna become to own biggest mining rig in the future and my aiming is to be able to mine 15 bitcoin within a single day.

So I just need you guys opinions that's it is possible to mine such amount of bitcoin per day? And how many hash power should I have to to it.

Now a days only big mining farms mine bitcoin and others crypto. And day by day bitcoin mining rewards  decreasing  that's why 15 bitcoin reward too much high for mining. 

If you want to more then 15 bitcoin mine you shoud need big mining farm.    

for this you may need to commit to a rather large investment to purchase lot of things such as property, machines, electricity setup. The best way to  making real money from mining is researching and developing new algorithms that suitable for the future, where quantum computing and competing technologies become commonplace and has features.

No , you cannot make 15 Bitcoin in a day. Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market. 15 Bitcoin is very high amount.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, Luciferludz said:

I have listened about the company of china that mines 25 btc per day. Actually i forget the name but you can google it and can easily find it out. They are using 1000's of miners in rig and are mining in cold areas mostly. If you want to mine 15 btc per day then you'll need huge investment with many investors to make things start

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/30/2020 at 11:18 PM, Crypto555 said:

15 bitcoins is worth a minimum of 125.000$ and if we calculate it for 30 days that would be over 3 million dollars. In order to make that much money in one single month you would need hundreds of millions of dollars to invest 

15 bitcoins is worth more than 150.000$ at the current price of bitcoin. So that is a lot of money to be making daily just from mining and no one can do it easily from home

You can not be mine such measure of bitcoin alone reason it need enormous capital so you should have investors to you mining rig. In any case, on the off chance that you have enough capital you can do only it.

You can mine more than 15 bitcoins per day, but this depending on how big is your investment. But not that those 15 btc per day will be your profit, the profit must take at leat four years

On 1/9/2020 at 11:37 PM, SunilRaja said:

Yes you can mine ypto 14 to 15 bitcoin per day .idont know why guys u want to mine your crypto .all are well know that mining is not profitable  now.

No its really hard to mine bitcoin now, i think you are reffering to satoshi and not bitcoin because yes you can mine 14 to 15 satoshi like faucets can give it to you either.

1 hour ago, Lubruselu said:

You can mine more than 15 bitcoins per day, but this depending on how big is your investment. But not that those 15 btc per day will be your profit, the profit must take at leat four years

Yah sure in order to mine 15 bitcoins per day you must be putting the investment at least of $1 billion dollars which will be recovering in few years

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

6 minutes ago, Jackmil said:

You cannot mining 15 BTC in a day. Because in my opinion it's difficult. You will not be able to get that. If you are mining alone, I don't think you can.

You are right and it is very hard for a person to mine 15 bitcoin in a single day and i think the most of the people know about the value of 15 bitcoin now a days so it is impossible to mine.

This is impossible because Bitcoin is one of the most difficult currencies in mining and needs an enormous amount of hashtags

Are you dreaming my friend or you don’t know anything about mining I think you have to learn first and read then post you just kidding or you don’t know anything it’s not impossible but you want an electric for a whole city and about 1 millions $ equipments to make this amounts per day so it’s impossible 

On 18.02.2020 at 07:17, Rifat100 said:

Yes you can mine your 15 BTC.  Because it's up to you.However, many know it.  I think they know it well.Electric for the entire city and about $ 1 million worth of materials to make this amount per day so that's impossible

for mining bitcoin it's not easy You require cloud mining and the cost isn't cheap Moreover, the treatment must be extra my advice you ought to exchange or contribute in IEO It is superior

Of course you can mining your 15 BTC. But I don't know clearly about any mining site. For this reason I can't say anything about this metter

it's hard to reach 15 Bitcoin in just one day. Something that is impossible to achieve, because right now what I know is mining bitcoin is not easy to do.