Risk and Reward - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Risk and Reward

Not always that... losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%. Sometimes the fall of the market is significant. Sometimes it's better to lose 10% now, than 30% tomorrow. The situation may be different. Trading is a risk.

Don't think onky about the reward you must also think about the risk factor. You should always think the consequences before you think about the rewards or benefita you can recieve. 

4 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

My opinion about trading is that if you want your money to grow, then you should take the risk so you will get the reward that you want. It is okay to lose in trading because that is also a part of trading. 

Yes, i agree to you. But always be careful when taking the risk, think a hundred times before risking so there would be no regrets.

You are right, it's okay to lose, that's part of the game.

On 26.09.2019 at 21:13, SastraID said:

the thing that makes people lose the most is greed, it is the most difficult thing to control because our nature is always wanting more and more 🙈

It's true. I'm not looking for a big percentage when bidding. My style of trading is better small but often. And if there is a loss in trading it is also small.

5 hours ago, Jokeer said:

Investing in crypto obviously risky without taking any risk we can not earn from crypto just like in trading, holding a coin etc If we have to proper knowledge and experience it might be easy for us to get rewards from crypto.

Yeah, i agree with your concept. when you have knowledge and experience it's help you making profitable. 

Crypto is always risky. So, if we want to make some profit then we should take the risk without taking risk nothng can be possible whatever that place

In crypto, risk is really a thing. the risk is really what crypto more exciting. because you dont know what really gonna happen. but if you are able to do the right decisions or choice then you will end up being succesful in crypto. 

In trading there is risk but without taking risk you cant make good profit from cryptoworld. when you buy a coin in a price then the price may go down but you need to wait for increasing.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:09 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I'm not a professional trader, but I've learned a bit about trading,
at least one of the important points in trading is understanding risk and reward,
for example, the risk of losing is 20%, and the prize is 60%,
knowing that, then when the coins we hold go down only 15 or 20% we don't panic, because we know the movement of the chart will go there,
but after that there will always be higher reflections, this is the law of trading, always going up and down.
that's my opinion, what about your opinion?

That called "stop loss" option.

And how you will know what is "prize", you think you have some goal when you want to sell.

When you say "risk and reward" you think stop loss option and profit.

One suggestion, never buy when price already go up buy when price already is down.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

If anyone wants to earn profit from trading than he/she must have to take risk wheather it is 20% or 30%. Whatever you aren't a professional, experts also have do the so. But they analyze and research more before investong and trading.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

btw thank you for reminding me. but seeing from the way you remind, you is like a professional trader. Good job👍

Risks and Reward

1. don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

2. don't invest more than 5 to 10% of your capital

3. follow the trend

Trading is all about risk & rewad if any one can understand these things then surely he can jump into trading for this all you have to do some good study and then understanding fundamentals and do some good research about this then take your risk and have good resward but still you have to check many things abour this as most of tradings can fluctuate on latest news and many other serious factors which can happen any time so before going to jump in you have to check all things for your risk and reward.

High risk high reward, some people still use this message until now.

I think why must doing high risk if we can minimize risk in trading?

When i trading also setting how much profit and lose i can afford. Research coin before we trading also important. But for the result maybe is not like we expected, some people will greedy on that, also me sometimes greedy.

Greedy can kill our profit, so keep control it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This expects you to know a ton about exchanging huge digital currencies and afterward you can go into this universe of trades and enormous increases gave that you know the greatness of the dangers that you are presented to. what's more, Risk and prize are an integral part of any business or contribute. You would locate a solitary undertaking where there is just flimsy either prize or hazard.

Trading bitcoin is risky. So to trade in bitcoin i will suggest to invest at least 1000 usd. And take only 2% risk which is 0.02 cents. But people wants to make money quickly and taking high risk. yes the more we take risk than the bigger chance to grab big profits and reward. but also have good chance to lose entire investment. So depends on your decisions. 

You need to make a step process for trading and not think about the reward. It hurts my head to see so many people are focused on trading for a certain reward. No. The trading process must come before the reward, and is more important than winning or losing. Again, your process and how you think about the trade, what you value, is more important than winning or losing an individual trade. If you trade randomly and get lucky, this is not repeatable. You want to be able to repeat the same trades. For example before tax time BTC price drops because of people not wanting to declare taxes so they drive BTC price down. Making a theory and knowing timelines you can plan an entry and exit point with the market based on an idea, rather than just random enter random exit. A big upcoming event is the halving of BTC next year in 2020 so one trading idea would be to accumulate BTC until the halving event where the price should be higher than it is today. This requires long term investment and adding BTC until May 2020, and not day trading! I think that patient trades are rewarded.

My opinion, yes, every trade there must be a risk problem, but that's not it. Finding a solution to avoid risk is the best way or we will never start.  Now or never. The choice to be star trader just learn how to avoid loss 

Risk and reward is a better and risk saving idea. Don't trade that much which you can't efford to loss. It s a ratio that shows how much you are ready to lose to gain a definite profit. It saves the fund at the time of big fall come or market crash. 

the risk of "mentioning that there are 2 sides one is rich 2 is lost, when it comes to investing there are always 2 sides" and if you want to make sure then you free airdrops or hold when low

All depend your money management, in fact lost 20 and get 60 is gambling not trading. Trading is about consistent profit not how much money you can get. Grow up capital is the main purposes not how much profit you can get, think again.

This is very true, all the risk you are facing are really a struggle, but if you able to face all of them. all of your struggles and risk at the beginning will be paid off, because of your rewards.

Risk and rewards is something that must be happened while we are trading. So we must be accepting all although we are looking for rewards