Be aware of mercatox exchange - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Be aware of mercatox exchange

For now I have done well with mercatox trading DCN or dentacoin from the dentavox page, it is a very good exchange, the transaction processes in it are fast.

In my conclusion mercatox is used by necessity of the currencies available in that exchange since there have been several problems with that exchange which has been reported.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:09 AM, ashua1 said:

I have not participated in the recent Markatox exchange. Although Mercatox is a good exchange before. It has now been forgotten by quite a few people and it is not as popular as it once was

I really use this exchange to sell some coins from airdrop and dont have any problem deposit the token and pen order and sell filled and withdraw coins it's been a long time not recently 

This exchange works greatly to get people to place their currencies and then take them and not return them. It is fraudulent and it is very important to be careful because we face many of these fraudulent platforms Thank you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

basically this exchange is indeed still safe to use. if this exchange is scam or deceptive, then we will never see this exchange operating again.

For the moment it's work good until we see something not good we advice other to not use it , now if you want to sell some coins just do it and go dont leave your coins there 

Yes i hear about this. I did many airdrops and all scam airdrops list their crypto coins mercatox. You are right they did so first they pump price and then dump price. 

Of course since some do it to win one more publication it does not affect me, and I see it as a reminder the problem is when it is repeated many times with practically the same words.

4 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Most of the things that are in the exchange of mercatox are coins and tokens that are usually found in bounties. that's the reason I used the exchange and I don't recommend trading there either. if you want to make a profit.

It's not a real exchange for trading you just sell token or coins you get from airdrops or bounty and go that's how i do personally and thers is just two market bitcoin and ethereum you cant trade 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:08 AM, xBDT Script said:

Mercatox is very shady. This exchange listed all the scam coins and help the developers to rip the investors. With this exchange, developers pump and the coin and later dump of investor's face. Mercatox never do any investigation before listing a coin. The fee is also low. As a result, it's a heaven for all the scam projects.

yes that right , but what about yobit 😄 , it has also lots of scam coin ( most  of them are by yobit itself ) , YODA, X10 ,x100 ,TRUMP, CORONA, TPT all are scam coins , we should stay away from this projects also , they will rise the price and investors will invest thinking it will go higher and higher , at last they sells all coins and make it worth less 

Some time ago I participated in airdrop from this exchange and it was shit. Everything was unclear and site was lagging. I`ve not used this exchange since that moment and don`t recommend you to do it 

We need to highlight the scammers, and get the public to report these websites, they are the ones doing it, and not the website owners.

The next thing people have to do is be careful when giving any of their information on a site, do not allow people access to your account as it could jeopardize your online life, like something could be compromised or your info could be stolen.

The final thing people must do is protect themselves with their screen lock up.

Edited by bystandposter

On 11/5/2019 at 9:06 PM, RyujinONE said:

A low marketcap exchange, always listed a unknown exchange its not only mercatox a lot exchange do that. Cause they will got a money from a fee exchange, its your responbility to review every project listed at the exchange.

Mercatox is not a lower ranked exchange. Maybe some set of scammers are playing on the Mercatox exchange to  dump the prices of some specific cryptocurrencies. You have to be careful in that case before placing orders. 

On 10/29/2019 at 5:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

Mercatox is very shady. This exchange listed all the scam coins and help the developers to rip the investors. With this exchange, developers pump and the coin and later dump of investor's face. Mercatox never do any investigation before listing a coin. The fee is also low. As a result, it's a heaven for all the scam projects.

Thanks for this alert about the mentioned exchange site mercatox I will make sure to stay away from it and never fall victim to it's scam activities.

8 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

What you do is a thing that I often do too, I do that if there are tokens that are there and if there aren't any. then I don't use mercatox exchange.

This what i do with all unknown exchange or new exchange because you can trust them, like one lats week that i want to sell some coins there and when i try to log in they told me the exchange not accept user from other countries just from europe 

58 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

So before you have entered into the exchange and after that you are prohibited for reasons of different countries. But usually things like that often happen. if we are in a country that is often prohibited.

I remember the name of the exchange it's EXMO Exchange you can search for it i think it's like Mercatox use the same way and people cant trust this 

let's say it is not an exchange of trust, but I continue to use it with great caution because it is the only one where I find one of my favorite altcoins listed, more precisely the banano, and also other altcoins that I can't find anywhere else

21 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I've heard of the exchange, but never used it. If you think the system is the same as the mercatox exchange, then chances are it's true. I can't give an explanation, because I never used it.

Mercatox still different little bit they have more volume to trade and still work until now ,the majority of exchange who want to close send a notification t his user about that, i hope mercatox is like that 

It is not clear why the mercatox exchange is so bad, I have my account there. Once it happens, delisting of coins, then this is the fault of the coin itself. 

Thank you for this warning regarding Mercatox and I have never dealt with it happily and should stay away from such sites

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't know about this exchange. Those exchanges which listed low value or almost dead coins are always scam. It's better to know about those exchanges before Investing in them and avoid being a victim.

• +1 1

as we recognise mercatox trade is certainly a set of junk tokens. but behind all of it, this exchange nonetheless operates these days. so long as they do not commit fraud against their customers, surely this trade will still keep.

This exchanger looks suspicious yet still working. We must confront such frauds. Because they evolve and expand in these areas, any of us may be exposed to caution and precaution before taking any step. It must be reported in order to stop upcoming operationss....

Thank you for sharing this advertise, there are a lot of website exchange created by scammers to stole money people, so is good what you have introduced on your topic, this is what we need to do when we find any website scam we need to share itt.....

• +5 1

i have not account in mercatox exchanger but i hear about it exchanger they have many coin to trade own exchanger.

My coin was listed on Mercatox and it is a shit coin. I see they pump and dump to that shit coin around 1 cent and keeps the volume like an active trader, these exchanges doesn't have a door for listing good good.

• +5 1

We see there are many crypto-currency exchange. Mercatox is one the of exchange... Mercatox exchange is very risky for investment.. So be careful to mercatox exchange...