Be aware of mercatox exchange - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Be aware of mercatox exchange

On 10/29/2019 at 5:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

Mercatox is very shady. This exchange listed all the scam coins and help the developers to rip the investors. With this exchange, developers pump and the coin and later dump of investor's face. Mercatox never do any investigation before listing a coin. The fee is also low. As a result, it's a heaven for all the scam projects.

I use this exchange just to sell some token didn't list in another , the volume is too bad and th fee to withdraw are high but is good because it didn't want kyc.

there are always some exchanges which allow the users on the basis of the money to add their coin to their exchange they earn money for that and they do not have any concern for the investors and the people who are doing rally hard to earn money.

Thanks for the warning, I really never trusted mercatox a lot. I joined this last year, did a few trades but in most coins the orderbooks were very thin and you couldn't make a good investment unless you bought higher than the market price and sold way lower. I prefer yobit for trading and you are right mercatox has too many scams listed.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

Mercatox is very shady. This exchange listed all the scam coins and help the developers to rip the investors. With this exchange, developers pump and the coin and later dump of investor's face. Mercatox never do any investigation before listing a coin. The fee is also low. As a result, it's a heaven for all the scam projects.

I have an account at mercatox but never deposit my coins. Because I have readed articles who does approved this exchange reliable. Their are many new projects are enlisting but the possibility of scam is not a simple thing why would putting your assets in risk when you have Yobit, binance, coinbase. You move to them and leave the shade exchange. Because if you place assets ay shade exchanges you are responsible for that scam. Always run a quick search through Google and find good honest review of exchange. 

Thanks for sharing this useful post. I don't know about this mercatox exchange. I never use this. I only use yobit exchange . It is safe and secure exchange. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It is trusted exchange.

Despite all of this, mercatox exchange looks great for many users, especially bounty hunters, because most of the tokens they get are on this exchange, and it has good liquidity and a good daily trading volume. It also does not ban any country, so it looks like a good option for many.

Edited by jackycrypto485
correction

Sometimes a coin is only listed on an exchange and for that you must download that exchange.  Then you can work here.

Wonderful post, it is very important and complete post in this forum because i don't know about it but I need learn about it, need experience and knowledge very important role in this forum, good luck.

• +3 1

Thxs for the heads up about Mercatox, I didnt know. I have seen it advertised around the internet but have never used it. It dont think they are the only scam Exchange. Always do you homework before sending your money.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Stay away from unfamiliar exchanges, learn the lesson , you do not have to fall in every whole if  someone else fell in it . There are two or three trust worthy exchanges and you as a beginner will not need more than what they offer. You have Yobit, Binance and Coinbase, do not look for new exchange.

• +1 1

There are so many fake exchange , that I cannot even count the names that I have heard about and all of them were scams. Therefore it is better to stick with the well known exchanges hat are proven to be honest and trustworthy, there are about ten of them with very high popularity, you can go for Yobit exchange or Binance or even Coinbase.

• +2 1

It is good to know this maratax exchange to be aware of the misleading and counterfeit currencies that are being introduced. I have used this exchange site for a few weightcoin trades. When I use it, a very good site is a security issue, I'm sorry to face such a problem. Markatux Exchange has some contributions. I had a very bad experience from this exchange. ..I tried to sell my trade block CBT tokens which had a current exchange rate of 6 0.06 per token but already had a large number of buyer requests.

On the mercatox exchange, there are several flaws. This exchange had a negative impact as well. A friend attempted to sell his commerce block CBT tokens at $0.06 per token at the time, but there were already a large number of buyer requests.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

Thanks for sharing this useful information. Your post is very useful for everyone. There are many scammers are active in the different wallets and exchanges. Therefore I suggest the all people before investing you know about this wallet and exchange. It is real or fake. 

According to my point of view about the post is there is always to earn money online by working on the forum. If you are interested in getting the knowledge and experience in the forum, there is a good time and you need to increase your chances of winning not loosing.

It looks like they are a group of scammers, my friend told me about it before and he told me that they share tokens and currencies that have no clear projects.

• +1 1

Hello my friend , I didn't heard about Mercator before , but thanks for warning 

For now all my work is on Yobit platform Its been while since I start work there and so far everything is good with me , am talking about investing cause I didn't try trading at all not yet 

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this useful thread about mercotax exchange site. i am hearing it first time and have not the experience of using it. Moreover, it has been a really good post where I have gotten something useful about the protection of these type of fake trading sites.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Actually, Mercatox is indeed a very low exchange fee but there are a lot of counterfeit coins in it. So it is very difficult to avoid the element of fraud here. Therefore, before investing, you need to study the investment object in detail, you press the buy button yourself, no one forces you to do this.Remember, investments is always risky and we all are responsible of our acts.

• +4 1

I don't have an account in Mercatox, I don't like very little known exchanges and the truth is, I haven't heard much about it, so I've never tried to be there, I always use Binance and a p2p platform from my country, but those little-known platforms are better. let them grow to register, do you have a Mercatox account? @Dormilon

• +1 1

@Lewis01 Yes, I have an account there, but I only used it to save HLS, it was already removed from the platform, so I do not visit it from that moment, I always have options in different exchanges for coins that are not used in others, for example in yobit there is coins with the wallet in maintenance, then I look for another one where it is working, of course it is legitimate and I trade in it, but all very carefully so as not to take unnecessary risks, greetings.

• +1 1

I used this exchanger once, but I never thought it was a scam. It had some very low volumes in many coins, but I had one token that I wanted to sell and used a sell order that was filled after a few hours. I don't think it is a scam exchange, but I certainly prefer Yobit from this one. But when you say that it holds scams you want to give names of these projects too. 

Thanks for informing and making us alert about this exchange site as it will save many members of getting scammed at this exchange site. I never trust any exchange site before doing proper research about it to be safe from such scams.