Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

You advice is splendid thank you for creating such an amazing post this will help us to get save from loosing our money to scammers

• Useful or interesting 1

Posted (edited)

I agree with you with everything you say, the best way to preserve our currencies is to store them in cool and offline wallets. In addition, we must create a backup copy of all keys for the wallet.

Edited by Brand1

I totally agree with you, I think if you want to keep your coin safe try to avoid sharing your KYC online and make sure you make a backup of your keys.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yes, I agree to you on these two things but I more agree on the second one because I already lost a coin by keeping my crypto currency on a famous exchange but it got maintenance for so long until i know that it won't open again.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Maybe this needs a little bit of reconstruction. At a point in time, there is always need for keeping your assets in an exchange for a short period of time, a case is when you are into trading. So we can reconstruct the statement as: Do not keep use an exchange as a wallet and it's not advisable to hold large amount of crypto in an hot wallet.

Earn Free Satoshi up to 0.001BTC

100% FREE | NO INITIAL DEPOSIT | EARN IN SURVEYS | EARN WITH OFFFERWALLS | EARN $1 PER REFERRAL 

100% legit and paying.... Click here to join 🤑🤑🤑

These are the most important two things to be aware about them! A very good suggestion, is about saving our passwords and private keys on some papers and in more than one place! At least to avoid the hackers in this crypto world.. Be aware guys because the wallets are secured well, but you should secure your wallet's account well too!

Don't forget to give love or spam reaction if there is something deserve it here! 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣

You are right, that making such errors in the world of encryption such as losing the backup copy of your key will lead to the loss of all your money and perhaps ending your future in encryption, always try to keep a backup copy of the key in a safe place

I agree with you but I can say in Bopli that we need to take care of many more things especially the state of the market and if you can't take care of the movement then you can't do anything right. However, if you can take care of all the things, then you will be much better to invest in investing in the coronation requires a lot of experience.

Yes you are right , if we wants to keep our coins safe we must avoid this two errors, firstly it's very wrong to misplace our keys or memes because if we lost them our wallet is gone and the coins inside are also gone too.

spacer.png

Thank you so much for the useful information because digital assets can be hacked which is bad aspect of the digital asset but we can minimize it by the by using the secure crypt wallet rather than the wallet of the exchange and always backing up data.

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

On 10/29/2019 at 6:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

We should also ignore scammer messages also. Because in this time there are many hackers and scammers trying to stole our data. Most of the time scammers contact with us in telegram. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Thanks for giving us important feedback.  We will never keep our cryptocurrency in a hot exchanger or wallet because it could be a scam at any time.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:58 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thank you for sharing quality and helpful posts. I also say exactly about this if you want to keep your coins safe,you need to create a backup. If you post your coins, you will be able to use this and another one is don't store your cryptocurrencies in online wallets.because there is a chance for hacking scanners. 

This will be helpful to everyone specially for the beginners. Yes it is very important that you have always backup to your accounts and keys because in cryptoworld there's a lot of scammers out there they always do everything to scam people. And to avoid to be scam you should keep properly all the important information,keys and passwords.

This is true, you always need to create additional key codes that will give access to your wallet! After all, you can suddenly lose money, or forget the data from your wallet, thus, you will blame yourself for not saving the codes!

Great proposals obviously, everybody picks which one is progressively agreeable for instance on the off chance that you are cautious you can record it and keep it, the most significant thing is that you make sure to back up your passwords since if there should be an occurrence of misfortune you were unable to recuperate your cash.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Well, thanks for giving us a useful reminder mate but at this second error is not typically error, all people are putting some crypto coins into exchanger sites and online wallets and they're sure that this sites are trusted to avoid being scammed.

Not everyone can afford those could storage, they are not that cheap and it is not so true that wallets like blockchain.com and coinbase are that unsafe.

Indeed you are right.,for myself I never miss this two stages, consistently reinforcement at that point store my privat keys in some place safe, and about holding I generally pull back my benefits to my wallet, I keep exactly what I need