What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

I got more than 0.1 btc in one investment site with only capital of 0.00005 it is basically my very first investment site and i have 198regeralls.itbis the best and the worst investment that i encounter.

I have not yet put any money in encryption, but I certainly will start with a small amount only. I do not want to lose my money explicitly that I earned it with great effort here.

This is a kind of private question and maybe some people prefer not to answer. The biggest amount of profit is when the difference between lowest and highest prices are very big. You have to wait so long for prices to hit the bottom and then wait again to reach sky high rates. Even if you make a big profit this way, it is wrong to trade like this because you will get just one profit after a long time and during the time of waiting you will receive nothing. It is better to receive multiple profits than a single one.

I haven't made a lot of profit in crypto market per say.  But I do have a brother who make a lot per year mainly through leverage trading, the more profitable it's in crypto, the more risk one faces. If you want to make it possible, be prepared to Face the risks.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well, not being too cocky or what I just want to share that the biggest amount of profit that I earned is $300 only and it is not easy to earn it, and I earned it by joining the signature campaign and bounty hunting in bitcointalk.

22 minutes ago, Shamsuzzaman shamim said:

am still posting here, learning. I don't have much to invest if I will do trading, so I keep on earning profit here at the forum and will soon encounter trading. I think the most profit I can have is at the halving, which is supposed...

I also have similar plans. I am working on this platform because i do not have much investment to make but after earning some money i will definitely do the trading of crypto currency to gain profit.

It was 2018 when I brought some ucash token in btcalpha exchange site. I brought about 25$   worth of ucash token then after few weeks when ucash token huge pump and I sold this token about 675$ dollar’s which are huge amount rather then my investment.        

The largely quantity of profit I engage in earn in the crypto currency promote will be small above 4000usd, I obtain been trading for around time right now and bear been a modest lucrative in several of my trades.

1 minute ago, Aditya ADI said:

Well I already made a lot of profit on rewards, I think it was more than 0.03 in BTC in just one year .. which I think is very good, but I also get an average of 0.00002 to 0.00004 BTC in trading per day on average .. I sold it in the morning and the profit was 270 dollars. It was just luck about the pump I didn't know.

So you're a trader good for you mate.. what coin did you chose to buy? Im also planning about the rewards I could get in this forum I will make it as a capital for trading Im gonna try my luck on the movement of market.

I did not count my income in crypto for about 3 months.  But today I counted it.  This is a little embarrassing because it turns out I'm a crypto user who doesn't work well (device problem).  It's about $ 150 and purely from Cryptotalk, thanks to Cryptotalk and Yobit.net

i would not recommend someone telling the exact amount in usd terms but rather just keep it in percentage because to me i have gained some 2x back in 2017 and it was amazing.

it was exactly 0.005 btc but that happend before btc price was even 4 K so it was a long time ago. i think now i can't risk that amount of btc...

Cryptotalk is really doing a great job for us and since I joined here I have managed to raise approximately 0.003btc and its quit a good amount achieved in only few day thanks cryptotalk.

actually i got profit many times but i cant remember them but i got 30 percent profit recently but i remember all of my mistakes and lost i think i got a lesson from those loses and its good to remember them to dont do them again.

Hello friend as I am beginner on this forum and i have not yet earned from this forum. And i also not invested yet. But i love this site because it offers to earn money easily by just posting. 

I am very new in this world. I am getting knowledge of it so far I don't have any profit from this world. I am happy that I gave Cryptotalk for some free btc

Hello my dear friend, I'm newbie here in this forum for now. I joined here recently for this pay per post campaign of cryptotalk. So im just working part time here to earn 30k satoshi daily. 

I am new in this world . I am getting  knowledge and develop skills. So far I have earn zero. I am very happy in Cryptotalk because its provided learning and earning at same time

I earned 0.03 BTC in an opposition and it was quite a while back, however it took me for a month to win the prize. For working longer than a month the prize isn't acceptable than disconnected job.Presently looking different approaches to earn substantial sums of money from Crypto.

I once earned 100$ from a successful trading process back when Bitcoin price was rising to almost 20,000$. That was the highest number of money I earned online. I could have earned more, but I did not think that Bitcoin's price was going to reach that high amount of money!

I am newbie here and I have just reached my 100 comments yesterday and started earning from today. till now I have earned 19000 satosi and I know I can do it better in trading after some month I will start earning good one.

I have not earn that much, i remember my first day to get more power to learn about crypto trading i earned a profit of $.52 in one day and i just did it normally but suddenly i earn that amount. I was very happy but i dont think if i can earn that amount of profit in one day again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/29/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ?

Bounties and signature campaigns here in Cryptotalk and Bitcointalk is the most reliable way of earning coins without investing your own fiat funds. Since your payment is in cryptocurrrency, you're not actually losing value rather than using fiat in investment.

Though if you know what you are doing in trading, it might be a better option to earn profits.

I was trading a metacash currency (no currency anymore). There was an accident which happened to be intentionally pumped at night, and I could not think of the high prices of the currency of the currency of the Balance Exchange.

i have earned about 36% of my portfolio in a day while trading that is the highest i have ever made , that was just accidental and never happened again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day