Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Holding on a long-term is not actually bad, somehow investors just like this are just preparing the other possibilities that may arise. Moreover, the way of thinking of these kind of investors are good because they may think what they really want to invest it or they may have a strategy to what will be the good possible effect it on the future if they don't invest it for now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Long term holding is a good idea in crypto market because so many peoples whose do not know how to read the market and how they trade in it. Because trading is the good platform in crypto to make money online but first to know how to analyse the market.

• +1 1

a long term hold strategy is risky because the various altcoins could lose their value completely or be delisted, and in any case it is not said that they will grow in value in the future, better to change everything in the most popular coins and then put them in stakes

I think the people are big stupid who tell it. If you do rightly show the all things happening  right with you. Because the simple rule in our share market and trade market that is, bitcoin for long-term process and altcoins for short time process but some types altcoins is good for long term process. And it's happening with me when I came crypto world as a newbie so the many friend tell me this is all fake do not go there.

• +1 1

Burton Malkiel, author of the bestselling book "A Random Walk Down Wall Street", argues that the longer the length of holding period for an investor, the less the investment risk. The implication for stock investors is for our long-term core holding, one aspect that we need to look at is whether the company's employees are happy and does management have a commitment to bring happiness to the internal first and then to the external?

• +4 1

18 minutes ago, Mostakim420 said:

It is because they are impatient to wait and urging for the value to be withdrawn.  They expect to get money in an instant way and not to hold it.

Yes if those people having no abilities of patients then really these type of peoples are not taking interest more in the long term holding their investment. So for holding of investment need patients.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

They think long term holding is bad as you can't get your profit instantly. People wants an easy money so they refuse ti wait and invest at the right time to get the money they want. 

16 hours ago, Xvideo said:

Long term investing is very good in my opinion because the profit you can make will be higher. The price cannot go big in a short time and thats why you have to wait a longer period of time

Well, Long term is indeed a good choice but of course there are only a few major coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, etc, other things for some altcoins that need to be researched first because the crypto market is very violatile, of course, it must be more thorough, Just my opinion.

• +2 1

maybe people think that holding long-term has a big risk so they can say bad, because not all their coins will keep going up, so there are many people who say holding too long is very bad and not good,

• -1 1

holding coin for a long time is not always bad and not always good, because it depends on our analysis, if indeed the coins we hold have good development and potentially going up, of course holding is the right choice, but if holding because of expectations, that is stupid thing

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Maybe because most people want to get rich very quickly.
Or maybe they can’t get used to cryptocurrency in 10 years and they are afraid that this will completely disappear.

• +3 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/28/2019 at 8:12 AM, Nicearce said:

Well for me yes long term holders is dump! Why it is because what if bitcoin will dump also? Dump in long term also? Theres a chances that you will  lost your coin empty because you hold your coins in a long term.unlike to those hold now because price is low then if they see the price is high sell it already so you can get easy a profit.now for you to see that your earning,keep your earning in stable coin until you see a high profit already but then the investment still hold and sell again until you get profit again.I think for me thats the process I will do  always not holding in a long term.

You guys do not prefer long term trading, It's because of the thirst to easy and quick money, but i assure you long term holding is profit guaranteed, and you do not real need to hold for long time, only for as long as you have gotten your targeted profit.

some peoples like short term trading and holding, they think that long term holding will give them loss, so they cut their trade in the low profit and also they sale their coins and bitcoin when they get little profit.

Hard Worker 😎😎

That's because Hodling for long term in these kind of market situation is not good, since you are in danger to lose the value of your holdings *(invested amount) because of the unfavorable market condition that's why for me its bad,

On 11/4/2019 at 7:34 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Yup bitcoin is always a good investment for long term. Bitcoin trading volume is always the top compared to other coins.

And from yesterday it again started to increase its value. I am sure that it will continue to increase in value for the whole coming year. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:30 AM, Marjmae said:

For me,  long term holding is not too bad because there a possibility to have a good profit when you accumulating your profit. But there's also a chance that holding is too bad when you hold the wrong coin. 

Yeah You could even lose all of your money ;( my friends lost a lot of money.I hope i would face with good coins in the future. 

10 hours ago, Zaps said:

Actually, they are right that long term holding is a strategy because if bitcoin's price will come up in several years, then it is worth waiting.

I think it's better to combine two strategies in cryptocurrency trading.
One strategy in the long term, and the other in the short term.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Me too, I don't agree with them, for me holding is wizard because you can earn without doing anything just hold and keep following prices, when the price is good enough for you you can sell them 

22 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Well thats your choice.tjen respect our choice too if we want a short term trading thats our like.we know how to handle it.we know when we will get a profit.of course we already tried that kind of trading.and thats the easy way we think to get quickly profit.we do trading the reason is to gain if we choose that way and earn even a small amount from this we never regret doing this because we got benefits.

Cool fair enough, but I was not criticizing short term trading, i was defending the part of long term trading without criticizing the short term.

I don't think this should be a debate about long term hodlings and short term trading. Every one talks about short term trading profits and never really stress about the loss that brings too for all parties but always look at how long term hodlings is not wise.

We all have our ways and are contented with whatever amount of profits we might make along the way. I believe if you know short term trading fo for it and if you are comfortable with long HODL then that's what you do as long as we all profits. 👍

• +5 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I don't think everyone look at holding long term is bad basically that's the spirit of having good attitude because being patience is the most valuable thing in crypto community.They are risktakers as it stays long ,a big possibility that the value of the coin or token someone's holding will grow and that's a big profit of course..though there are some coins that never rise its value up to now there's are losses also.

3 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Yap its up to us how do we accept things about trading.both are gaining profit.it is you will decide where are you most prefer of.

What about margin trading, if one prefer a short term holding, then perhaps margin it is the best choice, do you think they should dive into margin trading instead?

In Crypto currency world nothing is bad all is Good for me holding for long or short is every time good.the most important that you have something to hold 

2 hours ago, KiritoKun said:

Some people think it is bad to hold bitcoin for long because, the state of bitcoin currency is not stable, and the future for crypto currencies are unsure.

But according to me unstable price of bitcoin is giving us a good opportunity to make profit if the price of bitcoin was stable then we can not make money easily like a gold investment..

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT