[POLL] Do you accpet Libra? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Support Libra, Shame the goverments.  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Libra or nope?

What can I tell you, being accepted or not depends on the work that Facebook does for its currency to call investors since it is not enough to be Facebook currency, they must have even more large investors to bet on it.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:45 AM, Summi said:

Yes actually but not all of them are after the successful of it. It had been hated by sommanu hater before it was even launched.

They are no more now and some of them have gotten interested in it, we just have to believe and make it a trial to see if we can succeed

I think there is not the difference about Libra or other cryptocurrencies, the important and the goal of the majority here or for all cryptocurrency users is to collect and to earn a big profits from a such coin, so if Libra will brings us a benefit is welcome.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/13/2020 at 9:05 AM, Summi said:

Yes actually it has to be a trial but we will have to wait for it's launch to see if it is the outcome we really expected.

Yes buddy, we should not be anticipating very here because sometimes they might disappoint as well too, it is better to just wait for the launched

i definitely with no doubts would accept the libral currency once it is out and in cyculation, i am pretty much sure that it would definitely be another successful project even not as much as bitcoin but possibilities are there that it will also be amongs the top five crypto currencies globally. 

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

If you follow the trends about Libra you will know that the chances for it to survive are very low. It is very big people and agencies that love to see this projects fall.

I don't know what will be their benefits if libra fall, these agencies are just enemy of progress for cryptocurrency, they are just waiting to see digital currency is no longer existing

Honestly l'm not fond  of Libra. In my view this project is really unsuccessful, as you mentioned many companies and also government rejected to Libra. It seems they don't trust Libra, because it was created by Facebook and it has a lot of information and also can give information of us. In my opinion there is something security problem behind it. 

2 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes that chance is very low and also it is even hated by the people I don't know why but it will be difficult for it to make wave.

What about you do you love or hate this project and why do you feel that hate or love for Libra?

Edited by deepown

5 hours ago, Trader21 said:

Honestly l'm not fond  of Libra. In my view this project is really unsuccessful, as you mentioned many companies and also government rejected to Libra. It seems they don't trust Libra, because it was created by Facebook and it has a lot of information and also can give information of us. In my opinion there is something security problem behind it. 

well i believe that the crypto world is meant to be, I encryption oriented, filled with data privacy, sevure transactions and faceless transactions which you dont know the sender or the recipient, face book will have to build liberal behind this, to succeed if tgey really want to

15 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Maybe because Libra promised to be a payment options for buying and selling things in normal life like money, and those people saw it as a direct threat to the use of Fiat.

You are right, this will make a negatives impact on the fist currency sbd it will reduce the number of transaction that occurs daily which will be a setback for the fist currency

Libra coin for the famous social networking site Facebook will have many steps to be able to obtain government acceptance and I expect that when it will be launched it will be subject to some central conditions so I do not think that it will have important trading capabilities in the crypto currency market

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i heard some bad news about libra coin but i also know that Facebook is  a big company and its the owner of two big social media apps Instagram and Facebook book i think libra can be successful with Facebook's support.

8 hours ago, melikf78 said:

i heard some bad news about libra coin but i also know that Facebook is  a big company and its the owner of two big social media apps Instagram and Facebook book i think libra can be successful with Facebook's support.

The problem is that they are the company that is centralized so the government can decide what what they can and what they can not do.

rely on how some distance they can makes me involved to simply accept Libra so for time being i wouldn't say sure or not due to the fact if many people says bad however i experience it is have advantage for me then i'm able to take delivery of them however if people says true however it do not have benefit for me then i will refuse them

People that like Libra are novice and now nothing about how economy works, when Satoshi created bitcoin, he did not went to government for anything because he wants it to be decentralized, Libra man want government to legalized the coin, is that not stupidity. Not like bitcoin that was over time getting legal and well regulated. Facebook owner has hidden agenda that will affect the world ways of operating money. I wish the coin to remain dead. 

18 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes I am with you, I also support this Libra coin and I think it's future will be great because it is backed by one of the gaint company Facebook. I think it will surely launched in 2020. But whether people accept this coin it not it will defined on its stability and value.

Libra is one of the most anticipated coin to bring bring changes to the world of crypto, the governments does not want it and some people do not want it because it is centralized it got no side but once released everything will change that is for sure.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:54 AM, teminalibug said:

I WANNA SUPPORT THIS PROJECT ARE YOU WITH ME OR NOT?

I also support this project because I think that this project is the only competitor to the PayPal payment system which has large commissions for all transfers.

The libra coin have had many misfortunes as to the release and agreement of the coin, as especially the United States SEC, was one of those organization which really have strong disagreement of the Libra coin,

On 10/28/2019 at 2:54 AM, teminalibug said:

I WANNA SUPPORT THIS PROJECT ARE YOU WITH ME OR NOT?

I am not with you! I don't like facebook and I am not for LIBRA! I was GRAM supporter but the project is now dead. I don't wish the same end for LIBRA but I will not support it.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Libra is a kind of cryptocurrency that was launched by the Facebook. This is a good cryptocurrency but if the currency can be generated in a right way, it can do great. Because facebook has the largest audience and libra can reach easily. So facebook should  think wise to use the cryptocurrency. This is a great xhance to be used for good economics. 

I am with you libra is one of the biggest cryptocurrency project in the world we all should come together to support this project I don't know why government don't like this project I am very happy with libra project 

No, I will not support or buy it if I enter the platforms because it is a central currency first and second because I am sure that the main reason behind it is to take more information about the world's population and selling it.

I wouldn't bet on that coin. I think the coin will look like a stablecoin. Perhaps this is not the case. But there are more promising coins that I would invest in.

The library is different to crypto, the library will be like a stable currency which will be like XRP, XLM. If there is anyone who was running the currency, I hope you find what I am pointing to ..If most people are not in favor of Libra currency, it does not mean that they are hostile, it is not what you think

Unfortunately Libra started as a good project, but before the regulations of the United States, the European Union and their pressures, it ended up failing, many companies abandoned it, and it even stopped being considered a cryptocurrency or token, now it will be more similar to Paypal . Most likely it will fail.