Crypto vs PayPal - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

On 2/3/2020 at 11:03 AM, valenteeno said:

what's true is that paypal is too backwards in 2020, its use is very limited, crypto offers much more diversity and financial freedom

Crypto givesore freedom hike PayPal that has a lot of restrictions on it's wallet.

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this topic I know about crypto but what is pay pl please tell me what is this? Please tell me?.........

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

I am not an avid user of Paypal due to their strict rules and regulations and it is very difficult to use especially if you are going to transact a big amount. It will be freeze first before you can withdraw it, unlike in bitcoin that you have freedom with your money even if you will put billions to it no one will interfere on how you are going to use it for. 

On 10/28/2019 at 7:42 AM, hexwin said:

If we see over all the world online digital payment methods where Paypal are most popular and accept all the countries. But Bitcoin have many advantage Between paypal.Bitcoin network are most secure and decentralization where paypal are centralized.                   

Crypto and PayPal are both good. I choose crypto in our country because PayPal does not support our country. Due to which we cannot use PayPal account. However, we can easily use crypto.

I think Paypal is good for online shopping because it offers you guarantees and money back
Bitcoin is good for profit making, trading and investing

THINK POSITIVE

Obviously PayPal is better than bitcoins. PayPal is international accepted platform and has better security than bitcoins and hence low chances of having or fraudulent activity. Whereas bitcoin is getting banned in most of the countries. PayPal, also provides cashback on terms of vouchers for shopping using PayPal.

Thank you my friend, yes paypal is the most popular payment method in the world, but I prefer using the secure and more private cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

Paypal is an bank payment system which is good.  But bitcoin is still better.  However it price always face ups and downs      

Well Paypal is centralized money tranfers way and we can do easy online payments on paypal but PayPal sucks because it has more transaction fees while bitcoin is more reliable compared to paypal. 

Paypal requires all of your information while bitcoin is anonymous way to earn money.

Edited by Muhammad Hamdan

Yes it's very hard to trust the people but I also know that is very good site from where you can withdraw your coins or balances it is well protected but when it is compared to Bitcoin I think Bitcoin should be more easier and it's a very good way of earning with great protection and it also gives a great profit through it.

I think crypto is better than PayPal. Because I have no experience about PayPal. For this reason I think crypto is better than PayPal

On 10/27/2019 at 6:42 PM, hexwin said:

paypal is a centralized payment processor that constantly changes its TOS, paypal has already blocked many people's accounts and with lots of money and Bitcoin is decentralized, each person who has bitcoin has his own bank (his wallet where he controls his private key). As you can see, bitcoin is superior to Paypal, but that doesn't mean we don't need paypal

I never use paypal.. paypal fees are high than bitcoin.I am always used bitcoin.I think bitcoin is better than paypal.  

I consider paypal as big scam because nearly two weeks ago paypal block my income and put it for hold for 2 months. Afterwards, I came across many articles that paypal is blocking many payments and hold them. So, I consider bitcoin is better option and I have done many deals in bitcoin and charge is also less.

they can never compare paypal with btc, btc is the best there is, paypal always has a lot of problems and its commissions are always high, of course I also work with paypal but I don't like it, it's just for getting an extra money, but I like more btc ,It is the best.

Crypto and Paypal, is a transaction tool on the internet, they both have advantages and disadvantages of each. If you use crypto you will be in a very volatile market. Meanwhile, if you use Paypal, you are charged high transaction fees and not all banks can accept payments from Paypal.

paypal and bicoins are different,paypal is just a wallet where you can send and receive money and bitcoin is crypto currency,but both are good in their own uses.

Yes many advantage of crypto. But paypal have also many advantage. Crypto and paypal have many different different advantage. Such as different  trisection  system. Crypto not stable but profitable. But paypal stable not profitable.    

I preferably choose but the Crypto over the PayPal, because I've had troubles when trying to verify my PayPal account, since PayPal is not really used in my account easily. But Crypto is accessible

I preferably choose but the Crypto over the PayPal, because I've had troubles when trying to verify my PayPal account, since PayPal is not really used in my account easily. But Crypto is accessible

On 10/28/2019 at 2:42 AM, hexwin said:

There are more advantage and disadvantage for using Crypto compare to PayPal one of the thing is that bit coin has freedow on how you use your crypto currency but in the other way round pay has many restriction for sending and receiving money from some particular accounts.