Best marketplace to buy bitcoin (globally) - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Best marketplace to buy bitcoin (globally)

The best market for buying bitcoin worldwide is Binance Bittrex and Coinbase. The most reliable and popular site for buying bitcoin. We can easily buy Bitcoin from now on and it is possible to make a lot of profit in terms of investment.

Be sure that no matter the exchange and service you use to buy Bitcoin, at some point the private information you sent to them will be leaked and sold in the black market. Do not put too much trust in any exchange, and personally I don't trust or recommend any of them. Buy using P2P without giving any personal information is the best way.

39 minutes ago, Jabed00089 said:

Bitcoin is a digital currency.  Bitcoin is quite a valuable currency.  There are many bitcoin markets worldwide.  But I use binaries.  This is great too.  Thank you

The most trusted site from Binary is Binance. It is very popular all over the world. Third world countries use Binance to use bitcoin. America and the United States are the best in terms of binance usage.

I make use of binance, yobit and hitbtc to buy cryptocurrencies through the use of credit card, this the easiest way for me I am acquainted to. 

Thanks to share all availability to buy are sell bitcoins platform's mostly all exchanges are genuine to buy bitcoins, but some exchange accept payments not support all countries, so I use local bitcoin site to buy are sell bitcoins, because this site also legit.

I think binance coinbase and kraken is best place to buy bitcoin many of my friends exchange their fuat with btc. And there are globally trusted people use them to exchange their money.

Actually the exchanges you mentioned are actually good for buying cryptocurrencies, but the one I prefer and which I normally use is the , yobit exchange, Coinbase, coinmarketcap, and this are actually very good and trusted for buying cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the best place which is actually a peer to peer site, it's of the localbitcoin, as it supports so many countries, if not, every country vin the world, when it comes to as a market place for Bitcoin and the localbitcoin kinds of deals with only the bitcoin only

It seems to me that these sites are good for buying bitcoin, but unfortunately they do not support all countries and some of them are prohibited in my country and I do not know the reason, and i have not used any of these sites before, personally I deal with the platform Yobit only in buying and selling bitcoin because it Safe

There are also bitcoin wallet you can use to purchase bitcoin with your fiat. Example is Luno, if you are from Europe. You can purchase cryptocurrency in there, limited to bitcoin, xrp,ether and xrp using your debit card. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I recommend that you use Trust Wallet and Coins.Ph. Although it is just a wallet, you can also exchange your crypto there. You can invest you crypto and make it grow. Atoken is also a good exchange wallet. Well, base on my list, I choose those three because I already use them and I can say that they are legit and you can earn high profit from those wallet exchange.

Indeed! Those are best legit and trusted site to purchase bitcoin,and among them i usually bought bitcoin on coinbase because coinbase is the quickest and cheapest way to buy bitcoin,it offers some of the lowest fees in the market for direct purchases with credit and debit cards.

19 hours ago, Hatred said:

I recommend that you use Trust Wallet and Coins.Ph. Although it is just a wallet, you can also exchange your crypto there. You can invest you crypto and make it grow. Atoken is also a good exchange wallet. Well, base on my list, I choose those three because I already use them and I can say that they are legit and you can earn high profit from those wallet exchange.

Well, this wallet app is just available in the Philippines only because the currency is just peso only, coinbase is more fitted in this forum to used because that is based on usd i think but props from coins.ph.

Binance is the best market for buying bitcoin in the whole world. However, depending on the place, people use the same site. There are many exchange sites in the crypto market but the most used are Binance and coin base.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this wallet app is just available in the Philippines only because the currency is just peso only, coinbase is more fitted in this forum to used because that is based on usd i think but props from coins.ph.

Well, that's true. Coins.ph is only legitimate if you are a Philippine peso user. But the Trust Wallet and Atoken offers different. Just like coinbase, these two wallet is also good and they also offers usd currency. I have plenty of money on those two wallets and it is in USD currency so I believe that it is legitimate and can be helpful to others also.

1 hour ago, Hatred said:

Well, that's true. Coins.ph is only legitimate if you are a Philippine peso user. But the Trust Wallet and Atoken offers different. Just like coinbase, these two wallet is also good and they also offers usd currency. I have plenty of money on those two wallets and it is in USD currency so I believe that it is legitimate and can be helpful to others also.

Well, the good thing for coinbase is they can handle some newly released token to the market so that many people are using it instead to create some other wallet like MEW. Happy posting.

Unfortunately many of these sites are not available in my country and I buy bitcoin directly from other people in exchange for securities and I do not buy bitcoin from the sites but rather I trade for other currencies

You have a great lists of all the exchanges in the cryptocurrency that we can easily have access to it and buy bitcoin in any amount. I preferred to used binance and kucoin for a good purchase

7 minutes ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that it is important to know the familiarity of marketplace because if you not know where you will buy your cryptocurrency then you should research and know what and where you will biy. I prefer yobit too because of my personal experiences.

I agree with your advice mate yobit is also a good exchange but it depends the amount of funds I am having sometimes I prefer binance while trading eth and ltc and I trade Etc in yobit

Binance is still the number one till now.. But there are many exchanges are competing with binance and they are becoming stronger and more popular everyday! So i think that the list at the end of 2020 would be different from this list! 

If you want to buy bitcoin to trade it and earn more, you definitely need to buy it on exchange, but if you just want it to hold and store it is better to choose a site on bestchange.

I think binance is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchange we all should use that exchange personally I am using binance from last 4 months I have never faced any problem 

• +1 1

There are several exchange and marketplace  are available where you can buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. But I have actually purchased some bitcoins through the binance platform. And i guess that the procedure is quite amazing and easy. Maybe someday it have the chance to overcome any other marketplace. The crypto world is getting bigger and bigger day by day. 

Thank you for sharing the information, in my view it is just most important to choose one of the most reliable exchanges. Some of them are really scams, but l have not seen Yobit exchange among them. 🙂 Maybe you have forgotten. 🙂 Thank you again for the list of exchanges.

• +1 1

This is the best market to by bitcoin and any cryptocurrency you need , but i prefer to add yobit exchange , because for me is one of the best exchange , like binance , for me i work with yobit , and i find is really good and easy to work at it , and also there is many features in yobit.