How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

How about CryptoTalk a Few Days from Now?

If cryptotalk after five years still will us it's a great thing and that's mean we all work good for that and the members number is growing to the million or more,we all really hope that not work for some days or month and close

I think that as time goes by the cryptotalk will improve slowly which is good because the community of this forum is rapidly growing so the admins might have some plan in improving some of their features. 

On 12/8/2019 at 11:45 PM, MirindaJack said:

Cryptotalk, many thanks because of this great possibility fond of us all, this is freedom recently been the following, acquiring information regarding takes place about us all, I am hoping to find out this kind of program in the future because the largest.

I am sure that for the future you will be able to happen with cryptotalk which is increasingly popular so that you will be easier to benefit and obtain information about it all.

Thank you very much for your understanding so far by inviting a million of enthusiasm to work in cryptotalk which always gives a lot of benefits and knowledge.

Crypto talk would run another 5 years I assume. As long as there are no multiple accounts spamming the website ,abusing the website by means of getting profit. I'm sure crypto talk has the ability to detect multiple accounts by one users. These kind of people makes everything hard for genuine and strictly one account for one users. They think they are smart ,what's smart in that. As everybody knows about it. But genuine users respect the guidelines and abide by it. So people who create multiple accounts are probably from under developed places.. I heard many Indians and Pakistan . Who uses/promotes in you tube to create multiple accounts. No wonder, majority of the scammers are from India

• +1 1

This forum was just recently discovered and am hoping it could go along way. We don't wish for it to stop or end here when we just started.

2 hours ago, Aqsa said:

yes i agreed people knowing the market update situation.It's a best communication sector for me. 

That is one of your preferences in knowing the situation of market renewal, as long as it makes you happy and makes a good contribution then I am sure you will get more results in the market update.

• +1 1

Every update the site improve and quality to reader because every one wants new content right all says only what is bitcoin not think any altcoins when site release latest update then the forum members think the right way and delivered fresh and genuine post that's good for the site 

On 10/26/2019 at 12:44 PM, Sunjina said:

Cryptotalk is good platform of earning money.It's day by day growth your performance , people knowing the market update situation.It's a best communication sector for me. 

Exactly. When I became a cryptotalk member, i really find this site helpful in earning extra money . Hope it will lasts longer.

Its really difficult to guess for the future of cryptotalk but i think at present it is going on very good and has increased rapidly so i can say that it will be more beneficial for its users and will continue to give good projects. 

I think this from few days from now is still in nice terms.everyday will grow and bigger. You can earn moneh by posting and you can learn everyday by reading some therads and topics.so hopefully it will grow and last long more years

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

Five years???

Five years would be attainable if most people here are genuinely into cryptocurrency with actual knowledge to back them up. If not, and if most users are only after the payment, then I'm afraid this forum would slowly lose a sginificant number of users that might make it irrelevant again.

• +1 1

Hello brother i hope you are fine.My experience in the crypto talk has been great.But the question what do you demand from us by this post.Can you please explain?

If not then please do useful posts

I am glad that such Forum has come to live as mainly most of us would be using other forum by now (not mentioning it's name ofc).

It will make me a more expert crypto user as there are so many usefull topics here.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I see like few days from now we will see the officially cryptocurrency that's has created with the cryptotalk forum, which will be something to be appreciated

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

There's no information about the life span of the paid to post campaign. As of now we can easily say that it will be a permanent feature for this forum.

spacer.png

This forum has been here for months now. And I think it will continue to grow stronger. Although what I don't understand is the time they ate leaving this project to run and when they would call it quits and end the campaign. This project though is one of the best out there given the fact that it helps in generating BTC and other local coins.

If this is running for 5 years now, I have missed a lot of things and earnings! I hope this will not ending soon as I am just started to explore crypto world and I am really enjoying by the way system goes. Trading is really fun for me especially if I get to have profits! More success for crypto talk and yobit.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, Bnance10 said:

I can’t wait.  I can’t wait to read more posts and replies from all of you.  After the ppp campaign is over!  Five years??? That is way beyond the scope of my imagination.

Just like you i wish this form campaign go for long term.Seriouisly  they need to run it for long term many members joined it and now we have 142K members at form.This form will become no.1 form on net and it will give jobs in future.I have high expectations for form.

Crypto talk is the best forum fir the earning new and what happening in the world. A trader cab trade through this. Few days ago some user use this now its become a familar in over all world.

I have no doubt that in 5 years or more we all will see each of us here and will continue to be part of this beautiful forum. 10 years or 15.. No matter.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, Bnance10 said:

As this topic was posted in October and that time the number of users in cryototalk was some little .now if we analyse the users count then it really increased only within 4 months.and its a great achievement .people are connecting with cryptotalk from the worldwide

We can never really tell how long the platform will stay and 5 years is kinda impossible but who knows, right? Only one thing is for sure, if we continue doing the best for this community, help remove the trashes, post only sensible and useful topics, always abide rules, continuously contributing best suggestions and advices for the platform's betterment, and keeping or maintaining healthy relationship between each other (newbies and old, members and management/staffs), then the platform will stay longer as possible.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 10/26/2019 at 12:29 PM, nenni said:

I think everything will be fine,nothing has change,there is nothing to worry about this cryptoTalk,i believe while still on the right track,so everything must be okay

i am hoping that this will be fine still,and i hope they can still handle this forum even we have lots of trash now die to members that violate the rules .