Cryptopia NEW UPDATE - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Cryptopia NEW UPDATE

4 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

They don't even have idea of the cold storage and that what make them face the consequences that befall them. Now traders are at stake

Not now, friend, but since the news of hacking has spread in the crowded cryptopia, members are clearly victims, but what can be done, that such a thing can happen to any exchange, therefore, innovations such as asset insurance and the use of cold wallets need  done

I will use cryptopia exchange when i start crypto trading after few days i will transfer my funds to other exchange many people looking for a good news about cryptopia exchange in my opinion KYC is not a big issue if cryptopia exchange launch again because many people have their funds in this exchange

Just now, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I will use cryptopia exchange when i start crypto trading after few days i will transfer my funds to other exchange many people looking for a good news about cryptopia exchange in my opinion KYC is not a big issue if cryptopia exchange launch again because many people have their funds in this exchange

What you talking about they will not launch again exchange, they will just ask for KYC and give back coins to users of course who know when.

Yes KYC is necessary, and not just for users which did not do KYC than for all users which want to get back their coins.

And again, Cryptopia will not launch exchange again and you can not transfer your funds there.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, Jamiljoy said:

The new updates to crypto have helped us a lot. So the real problem is the inability to track cryptocurrency transactions. Since the authorities do not control it, fraud must be reduced) We must take care

2 hours ago, Tresiaalam123 said:

Cryptopia new update is really amazing and this update has upgraded almost most of the things of the crypto world. People are being more interested in this forum for this new update.

I dont understand you people, do you know what this (last) update is?

That people must to wait a lot more time to get back coins back and you write that is good. Yes it's good that they share at all some update but meaning of that update is not that good like you think.

52 minutes ago, Invalid said:

Cryptopia was an old exchange site where it has a huge reputations held back then but they seems to retreat on giving good services and now i think they are renewing their system.

Cryptopia will not open exchange again, I dont understand how you dont understand that.

That means the platform the resuming then all people can get back their asset in that platform. the platform was much trusted to all and all will use it again.

I guess we should not expect that they give a refund because they lost a big amount of cryptos..  I don't think they can give a full refund to members.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, Sujon33 said:

Thanks for sharing with us about the latest updates to the cryptopia exchanger site.In fact, this is an important update for us

This exchange was much secured to people but now I cant trust. I think they will solve all kind of problem and people will also be able to use this trusted platform.

8 minutes ago, iroman01 said:

I hope that the use of the latest cryptocurrency from the previous cryptocurrency,. I think with the new update we will benefit with this update

You already write a reply why you write again?

20 minutes ago, lalmiya said:

Grant Thornton, the professional services firm that’s overseeing the liquidation process of Cryptopia, has published a new update for users that held accounts on the now defunct exchange.....

That is correct and Cryptopia dont have anything now all update is from Grant Thornton.

1 hour ago, Akbor said:

This exchange was much secured to people but now I cant trust. I think they will solve all kind of problem and people will also be able to use this trusted platform.

What you talking about? "be able to use this trusted platform" are you kidding me? Do you read at all previous comments?

We need to wait for more for the next update from cryptopia, and we hope that will be good news for the crypto user so they can use cryptopia to make a profit again. We don't know what their plan in the future, and I think they will announce to the public about their strategy. But that is only if they want to continue the business in the crypto world, and they want to become another big exchange besides the other exchanges. But that will not easy to go online again after what is happening to them, and we can only hope that they can do that.

11 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Well, i felt a little bit relief, but what we should be expecting is that the KYC (know your customer) should not be with a hard or strict procedure because that is what mostly usually does it is hard to pass such KYC. 

Well im still waiting for them to send me an email to complete my KYC, I am already KYC verified in cryptopia before and i dont mind completing another KYC if i can get my whole $3,000 in USDT in their platform.

Next update will happen in February 2020 and i hope this time they will release a timeframe on when can we expect our money

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Rukhsad said:

i think they totally scamed because they have already stop paying in past and then they active withdrawn.

but now they again done same - no withdrawn also this time they closed site

I agree with this look like its not a hack its surely scam because its very long time still nothing happening one of my friend lives in New Zealand near this office he update they already sell all things even furniture so they are not going to pay just liquidators taking heaviy fees but still not serious development in progress.

1 hour ago, Crypto Bull said:

They are taking so much time.Many people are suffering because o them.They don't have sense.They have to work fast and give people their money.I feel so sad for all people who invested in this exchange.

Main problems are that I dont know if users which coins are hacked will they get any coin at all, and second problem is that they could to send coins which are not hacked at the beginning and that users which coins are not hacked get their coins before long time. I personally have XMR on Cryptopia and I withdraw 25% of my coins there when they allow withdraw for BTC,LTC and DOGE but I was thinking that they will reopen again exchange but they did not do that and now after long time I still waiting for my rest 75% of my XMR there. And this last update just tell us that we will wait even more time.

Hello. Like many users, I lost money when Cryptopia closed. I am very angry with them. I don't think I will ever see my money again ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/25/2019 at 5:18 PM, BullRunBit said:

We wait for new update around two months and finally we get.

Link to twitter:

Link to original update:

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-25-October-2019/

I think that next update will be for KYC, but we will see.

I dont understand clean this update, but I will write more informations soon.

Cryptopia is now hopeless. They are just killing time to kill the patience of its investors until the time that they will forget the issue with cryptopia then the management will now run with the funds. I dont think it was hacking but I believe that they are no longer getting any profit coming from the trades. So its just an exit plan disguised as a hacking incidence.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Has anyone receive refund? Cryptopia is a good exchange. I like their trollbox. It is unfortunate with this hack they must close the business.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/25/2019 at 11:18 AM, BullRunBit said:

We wait for new update around two months and finally we get.

Link to twitter:

Link to original update:

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-25-October-2019/

I think that next update will be for KYC, but we will see.

I dont understand clean this update, but I will write more informations soon.

They really don't have any thing new they talk just about we work with the New Zealand police we all the Time hear that without any conclusions, me too I don't really understand what they mean abd what is the next steps

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

They really don't have any thing new they talk just about we work with the New Zealand police we all the Time hear that without any conclusions, me too I don't really understand what they mean abd what is the next steps

I agree they share just about KYC and that is it, all other news was about court and how they wait for something nothing else. And this last one is how they again wait for something and that hearning of Cryptopia directors will be 11-14 February which means again we must to wait. And who know how much long, and again question how much we will get because they pay for all this (Liquidation). In any case I think we will wait a lot more.

17 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I agree they share just about KYC and that is it, all other news was about court and how they wait for something nothing else. And this last one is how they again wait for something and that hearning of Cryptopia directors will be 11-14 February which means again we must to wait. And who know how much long, and again question how much we will get because they pay for all this (Liquidation). In any case I think we will wait a lot more.

Yes it's all about waiting that's means for me nothing, please if you have any good news about this exchange share it with as and if you can quote to be notified

On 10/26/2019 at 8:39 PM, Phash said:

They shouldn't demand for KYC because it wasn't part of the requirement when signing up. Small traders from undeveloped countries are going to be affected by this.

yes like me 

i have small funds something 4$ of dogecoin and if they announced to complete kyc for withdrawn it will very difficult for me because i haven't used real name when registration.

they shouldn't do this.

i also get this new update of cryptopia exchange and i think and hope that in this 2020 year they will come back and return us our funds and start cryptopia exchange again with top security.

I think this story has taken Cryptopia away from its credibility. It would be a miracle if they reopen one day. I lost my account (and money) few time before they closed. Sad story.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

9 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

KYC is going to be more and involved, since there is an action already trying to require every exchange to have full KYC.

i think if this KYC policy is forced in all exchanges then we will lose lots of the money in these exchanges as there are whales who rather stay private than having their identity in a low security exchange,

3 hours ago, Hamk said:

The exchange is dead and no need for that as of now

I lose some coins here because when they were hacked I was out of news because of my job, Cryptopia is a big lesson for me I will not store any coin even if the exchange is an old exchange and with good reputation, it's better to be safe than sorry.

• +1 1

I hope that using the latest cryptopia from previous crypto, many people will find good fun andwork can be done very quickly and be able to make a lot of money.