Cryptopia NEW UPDATE - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Cryptopia NEW UPDATE

Sometime feel very sad I was going to withdraw my coins but due to some personal issue I take just few hours and all gone now hopes alive may be they will give something and as any new update appeared I feel some good lets see what happen because this new update is very positive and feeling they will give us money back even take some more long time.

On 26.10.2019 at 21:08, iqram7970 said:

At least we got the good news. I was so worried about cryptopia because there were some of my balance locked. Finally this news brought smile on my face and feeling good. So now waiting for further update.

Yes, the news is certainly positive. I have a closing on the stock exchange remained BTX. I wonder if they will reset the balance ? There are not millions, but it will be a pity if the balance is reset.

16 minutes ago, TubigWater said:

Then this update will be delayed and delayed until investor are giving up patience on waiting until cryptopia team become disappear 

I think that they are just stalling each time they come up with new updats..just to let the people know they are not gone yet but yea slowly with time we will see one update from them in a whole year...I just gave up anyway on my assets on cryptopia.

So what to undrstand, they will give people coins now this month after make that report? I hope this will happen and who know maybe they will start again or no the exchange, i think it was the first good deigned exchange i use on past, some years ago. 

Good news for cryptopia users because of the possibility of our money having the possibility to returnn just possibility. And it's better not to expect more on this platform because security is not good here. I myself have forgotten my money on that platform.

Hopefully cryptopia really ends up paying back what it owes it's users (like me). The way they closed was so sudden and abrupt that it really is not fair for all it's loyal users. I think that cryptopia handled the whole situation unprofessionally and without much regard for it's users and customers.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:24 PM, bitcoworld said:

They basically say we need more time and they will say this the next 3-8 years same like every small exchange that droped by hacking. At some point if they recover some funds or an investor jumps in they will be fine again! But thats a lot of maybes and ifs...

They just waste our time because they are not give us our fund and now we know that we loss our all money. I personally invest in that exchange my money and i loss my all money now and now i invest money in the yobit because now yobit is best for me and i hope yobit is so much secure than the other exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a new update, cryptopia  has come to us to thank us for the unending thank you.I hope that using the latest cryptopia from previous crypto, many people will find good fun and work can be done very quickly and be able to make a lot of money.

I think you all please don't too much hope Cryptopia will open their website then you can withdraw all your coin. That is near impossible.

Because i see Cryptopia have really lack in every aspect before, like their management and security. So if they claim get hacked how they get the fund to refund all coin to you.

Also if they now need you fill KYC, that is really sketchy. I don't know hope you all have bright solution.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, onlyHuman said:

KYC is a pretty good guess. Almost every exchange adds this option, not always as a mandatory step for the users, but for increased limits.

~onlyHuman

I also agree with you KYC is quite good but I usually, didn't like the KYC system due to there are a lot of people who have not the KYC papers like National ID card and other things which cause a lot of problem especially for traders.

On 10/25/2019 at 3:03 PM, BullRunBit said:

We wait for new update around two months and finally we get.

Link to twitter:

Link to original update:

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-25-October-2019/

I think that next update will be for KYC, but we will see.

I dont understand clean this update, but I will write more informations soon.

i dont know what they trying to say either , i had my 500 NRG coin , it was about 5k$ valued then , lost all, i dont have hope now , it wont come back 

20 hours ago, Durjoy136 said:

The latest update for Cryptopia stakeholders is now available. The New Zealand Court has granted a 10 working day extension on the initial Cryptopia Ltd .

granted 10 working day?

17 hours ago, imdad123 said:

and enjoy to this industry and enjoy your earnings.

Your "earning" or your coins?

15 hours ago, Utsha said:

Actually I am newbies in crypto.  For this reason  I have no idea about cryptopia . I think this is not good for us.  But I am very interested to know about this matter. Anyone have any idea about it then please tell me 

How you dont know for Cryptopia but you know that is not good for us? What you want to ask at all?

14 hours ago, Hamk said:

After 2 month still no news about that, actually yobit is playing with our mind they don't want to pay us

Do you check on this page: https://twitter.com/cryptopia_nz

This is last update from 11.12.2019: 

2 hours ago, Matchblower said:

This is a great news for the cryptopia traders. I am happy for you. It will help to reduce their loses

"reduce their loses" which loss?

2 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

i dont know what they trying to say either , i had my 500 NRG coin , it was about 5k$ valued then , lost all, i dont have hope now , it wont come back 

They complicated situation a lot, and now we must to wait longer.

I can only suggest you to check from time to time their updates here: https://twitter.com/cryptopia_nz

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/26/2019 at 7:39 PM, Phash said:

They shouldn't demand for KYC because it wasn't part of the requirement when signing up. Small traders from undeveloped countries are going to be affected by this.

I already complete my KYC in cryptopia and i invest good money in that exchange also some friends give me their money and they said buy the good coins for us and i buy for them but that exchange is now hacked and i loss my and mine friend all money may be in future cryptopia will again open and give us our money again.

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Hamk said:

Yeah I know of that, you too are you sure they will pay back what they took from use, they kept on posting stories

i also am one of their victims and i dont know about getting my money back because this will take so long in court and will never see a penny back from them.

20 hours ago, Hamk said:

Some money will.be wasted in the court just for seeking justice and at the end nothing will come out of it

yep which is exactly why i decided to let go and stop waiting for my money to be back even tho it was a lot but its better to move on and start over again.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:24 PM, TucoRamirez said:

No doubt they will need KYC.  It was the same in the MtGox reconciliation process which is still ongoing. Everyone had to send full KYC.

I already complete my KYC in the cryptopia but i don,t think so that we get the coins from this site because they said they recover the loss but this is not possible for them that they recover the loss easily and also cryptopia have been loss so much money and this is true so i left that exchange now.

BetFury                                                   

I just hope to get my coins back eventually. The coins i had are not hacked. But when the site reopened i couldn't transfer them out of the platform.

Thank for sharing Cryptopia new update.Many cryptopia user waited for this important updates.Finaly they get their updates

15 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

It is very difficult but it will probably be. Cryptopia floor is not like binace floor but you try to believe your money will not be lost.

Yeah,i am thinking positive but its lost now.I hope it get it back sooner.So i will take calm breath.

20 hours ago, ashua1 said:

It is very difficult but it will probably be. Cryptopia floor is not like binace floor but you try to believe your money will not be lost.

i dont know man if mtgox was hacked back in 2013 and still havent paid the members back to this day, cryptopia has been hacked in 2019 and it will take them 4 or 5 years to solve this in court.

for friends who suffered losses in cryptopia certainly very sad because there are several reasons, one of which is certainly because the assets are not yet clear direction, I myself was also surprised to see a fairly old exchange closed because of hacking that caused huge losses for the exchange and of course investors too  member, but cryptopia does not seem to stand idly by and tries to complete its responsibilities by involving various elements including the authorities and also liquidators, for more details of course you better visit the cryptopia.co.nz site..

On 29/10/2019 at 15.52, Kim K said:

Persyaratan ketat untuk pengumpulan koin Anda bahkan dalam likuidasi adalah sesuatu yang menakutkan saya. Lebih suka berhasil berdagang di bursa mana pun, KYC sangat penting jika Anda tidak ingin kehilangan uang Anda. Orang-orang ini siap melarikan diri dengan pedagang yang tidak memiliki simpanan KYC dalam pertukaran mereka

That is why KYC AML becomes an important thing that must be done by members of the exchange platform, such as the case in Cryptopia that only those who are verified by KYC will get priority to get their rights, but because not all exchanges can uphold fair play, we ourselves  must be careful in using cryptocurrency exchange services...

On 12/22/2019 at 4:08 PM, Nakukanchik said:

Sо what to undrstand, they will give peоple coins now this month after make that report? I hоpe this will happen and whо know maybe they will start again оr no the exchange, i think it was the first gоod deigned exchange i use оn past, sоme years agо

i havent read anywhere about them actually giving peopel their coins back and there were coins that only listed on cryptopia so it will be useless to pay those coins back if you cant exchange them anywhere else, the exchange need to come back up again.

I am still waiting for the for the updates and keeping an eye on the progress of the court.
hopefully they can able to return some of the funds. I am also one of the cryptopia users.
back then my assets loss in cryptopia peak at the value of around $3k+ dollars.
hopefully part of it will be returned if not all.

It seems like it is a difficult thing my friend @Huzlerdude???why I say it's hard to get assets back in cryptopia exchange, because it's very difficult if it's already talking about hacking, especially if the exchange doesn't have good management of investor assets, it will definitely be more difficult, usually the cryptocurrency exchange will save most of the assets in a cold wallet,  but has cryptopia done that before ...