Cryptopia NEW UPDATE - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Cryptopia NEW UPDATE

2 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I think this Cryptopia exchange has stopped operating, because of the hacking case that occurred in this exchange. It turns out they are still operating, are there many members here who are still trading or other activities in the exchange.

Well bro this the same cryptopia exchange few days back I heard this exchange, stop their business because of hackers hack this exchange and stolen crypto currencies, if its real then so many investors loss their money.

This is a good news for all friends who has funds in cryptobia

And I want to give you my congrulation for this new update my friends

And I hope more success for it every time

Cryptopia Exchange is one of the famous exchanges and it always adds new features to the updates that it launches but I have never used this exchange before and I recommend downloading the new update from the official website

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, magd said:

Cryptopia Exchange is one of the famous exchanges and it always adds new features to the updates that it launches but I have never used this exchange before and I recommend downloading the new update from the official website

@magd do you not read about this topic and the replies? It was said this exchange was hacked two times and the last hacked results to huge amount of cryptocurrencies  that was stolen and the exchange did not pay their customer back till now. How is this good exchange? 

23 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I think this Cryptopia exchange has stopped operating, because of the hacking case that occurred in this exchange. It turns out they are still operating, are there many members here who are still trading or other activities in the exchange.

What you talking about?

"It turns out they are still operating"?

21 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well bro this the same cryptopia exchange few days back I heard this exchange, stop their business because of hackers hack this exchange and stolen crypto currencies, if its real then so many investors loss their money.

Few days "back" (ago)?

Cryptopia was hacked 13.01.2019 that is over 1 years and you now heard about this?

15 hours ago, issa123h said:

This is a good news for all friends who has funds in cryptobia

And I want to give you my congrulation for this new update my friends

And I hope more success for it every time

Can you share please what is "good" in this last update?

Because I see just one more update without notice when users will get back their coins.

15 hours ago, magd said:

Download?  Why?

When people can read online (pdf):

(link 2/2).

I dont understand you write that was good exchange and you did not use at all that exchange.

9 hours ago, Yomose said:

@magd do you not read about this topic and the replies? It was said this exchange was hacked two times and the last hacked results to huge amount of cryptocurrencies  that was stolen and the exchange did not pay their customer back till now. How is this good exchange? 

"Was" good, but this what's happened after hack is for sure not good for users.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

10 minutes ago, Yomose said:

@BullRunBit what about the lost cryptocurrencies of the hacked accounts? Have they all been refunded?

It's hard question, I did not read any information on their update's about hacked coins (let someone correct me if I'm wrong).

They should before liquidation to allow to all users to withdraw not hacked coins and after that to solve the problem with hacked coins.

But now, you can see that is all about that they give back not hacked coins to users and you can see how long they need to give back "not hacked" coins to users and it's question will they somehow compensation hacked coins to users at all. 

• Useful or interesting 1

20 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

It's hard question, I did not read any information on their update's about hacked coins (let someone correct me if I'm wrong).

They should before liquidation to allow to all users to withdraw not hacked coins and after that to solve the problem with hacked coins.

But now, you can see that is all about that they give back not hacked coins to users and you can see how long they need to give back "not hacked" coins to users and it's question will they somehow compensation hacked coins to users at all. 

@BullRunBit That is why it is just good to make use of wallets while saving cryptocurrencies  and only the amount someone what to use to trade should be on exchanges because they are more attacked by hackers. And using reported exchanges is better that has been running also for over long period of time. 

Edited by Yomose

I checked this exchange in 2017. But at that time as much as i remember it was not in a good position. And then it was not so great. But now it seems quite promising to me. And if the right upgrades are given then it can actually  turn into something. So i guess that that's how we all should give this exchange a chance. Let's see what happens. 

Well have been hearing about this exchange cryptopia and i heard so much about it both good and bad and , I heard that the exchange was hacked and so many people who had coins in there lose thier coins , and this is very bad.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

34 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well have been hearing about this exchange cryptopia and i heard so much about it both good and bad and , I heard that the exchange was hacked and so many people who had coins in there lose thier coins , and this is very bad.

The exchange has been hacked two times if the source I read about the exchange is true. Not a goo exchange at all. And their customers has not been compensated not to talk of given back their  cryptocurrencies. 

On 5/25/2020 at 7:59 PM, Saj555 said:

I checked this exchange in 2017. But at that time as much as i remember it was not in a good position. And then it was not so great. But now it seems quite promising to me. And if the right upgrades are given then it can actually  turn into something. So i guess that that's how we all should give this exchange a chance. Let's see what happens. 

What you talking about? 2017 "not in a good position" and now "promising to me"?

"give this exchange a chance"? Do you know that exchange was hacked and they wan't reopen exchange again,

just to give back users coins?

On 5/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, Virgil dijk said:

And what is your point exactly?

On 5/26/2020 at 4:13 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

The exchange has been hacked two times if the source I read about the exchange is true. Not a goo exchange at all. And their customers has not been compensated not to talk of given back their  cryptocurrencies. 

Can you share when was that hack's, first and second?

And this last part I dont understand if you can to explain to me "not to talk of give back their cryptocurrency?

What does that mean?

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

What you talking about? 2017 "not in a good position" and now "promising to me"?

"give this exchange a chance"? Do you know that exchange was hacked and they wan't reopen exchange again,

just to give back users coins?

And what is your point exactly?

Can you share when was that hack's, first and second?

And this last part I dont understand if you can to explain to me "not to talk of give back their cryptocurrency?

What does that mean?

@BullRunBit It was in 2019, January, the second hack was fifteen days after the first hack and another 1675 ether was stolen from the exchange again. 

The owners of the hacked whether has not been given back their coins and no compensation till now. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

On Twitter, a new report on the liquidator's activity regarding cryptopia was released. You need to wait a few more months until they calculate all the balances. Pulling time..

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/globalassets/1.-member-firms/new-zealand/pdfs/third-liquidators-report_cryptopia-12-06-2020.pdf

• +3 1

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

2 hours ago, Zizu said:

On Twitter, a new report on the liquidator's activity regarding cryptopia was released. You need to wait a few more months until they calculate all the balances. Pulling time..

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/globalassets/1.-member-firms/new-zealand/pdfs/third-liquidators-report_cryptopia-12-06-2020.pdf

Thanks for sharing, I check today but they share later.

First I dont understand is why they need so much time for this, and now we need to wait few more months to get out coins back.

And second thing, why they pay that much for liquidators how I read that pay 1.5M for that! Let someone correct me if I am wrong, but that is too much for what for job which they could to do easy just to allow to people to withdraw coins.

I'm really dissapointed with this whole situation and how they deal with it.

5 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Thanks for sharing, I check today but they share later.

First I dont understand is why they need so much time for this, and now we need to wait few more months to get out coins back.

And second thing, why they pay that much for liquidators how I read that pay 1.5M for that! Let someone correct me if I am wrong, but that is too much for what for job which they could to do easy just to allow to people to withdraw coins.

I'm really dissapointed with this whole situation and how they deal with it.

The liquidators refer to the situation with COVID-19, but I believe that they solve the problem for a very long time and get a lot of money for this work.

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

On 3/2/2020 at 2:46 PM, Abir Hassan said:

Welcome to share with us about the latest updates to the Cryptopia Exchanger site.  In fact, this is a much needed update for us.

that's absolutely true this news is very good for me because in cryptopia I lose more than $300 worth of cryptocurrency so I hope that I Will recover that loss from cryptopia exchange that's why I am following cryptopia on twitter

17 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

that's absolutely true this news is very good for me because in cryptopia I lose more than $300 worth of cryptocurrency so I hope that I Will recover that loss from cryptopia exchange that's why I am following cryptopia on twitter

I think that better update would be that they share how to users recover funds/coins, that I think would be better.

We saw a lot of updates and none of that updates is just liquid things which users dont understand, and users need only their coins not updates. But, however it's better that we have updates (any) than to dont have any and to wait for so long. In any case we will see what will be next update, I hope how to recover funds/coins.

The update is very important for all cryptocurrency users who like to invest in low market capitalization tokens and coins since the exchange is known for that after it lost fortune to attack.

I see one more interesting fact which I did not mentioned in my previous comments.

It's about this comment:

and this part of comment "will never ask for your account details".

What exactly can that mean?

Is that means that we will return our coins just with KYC, but how will that work what if someone dont insert personal informations how they will confirm that is account from that person?

This comment open many questions, write what you think that this means.

1 hour ago, Muhammadyun said:

As a new update, cryptopia has come to us to thank us for the unending thank you.I hope that using the latest cryptopia from previous crypto, many people will find good fun and work can be done very quickly and be able to make a lot of money.

What you talking about? "will find good fun and work"? "able to make a lot of money"?

Do you know whene they share this update? And what means at all?

This is like laughing at people which have "stuck" coins there. :classic_dry:

Information is power every community that want to sustain it's members will reveal good informationor deseminat on what is going on pataing to their actions and

21 hours ago, Hman786 said:

KYC is a pretty good option. Many exchanges add in their options to change such kind of currency. Thanks to you for your information. It seems that process is ongoing and seems to be end. Although it is a pretty good option.

First, they will not open again exchange because it's on liquidation.

Second about KYC, I think that is OK but simplier could be just to reopen exchange and allow people to withdraw coins. And third, last update was on 11/12.June which is now over 2 months without any update.

11 hours ago, mahmud93 said:

Information is power every community that want to sustain it's members will reveal good informationor deseminat on what is going on pataing to their actions and

8 hours ago, Joel Jack said:

We're making an attempt cryptopia I believe that it is helpful, I notice that lots of consults this stand nonetheless I had put together never decide to put a new around getting acquainted with and also evaluating them, at this moment certainly, plus I believe that it is helpful, I as well obtained virtually no plan for the upgrade as well as the motif of your KYC.

I dont undrestand both of you what you talking about. :classic_huh:

New update:

This update is different, please check on tweet link and carefully read update.

I hope soon all users will get their coins back, and how I understand it will be in cryptocurrency.

There are three steps to claim you coins, it's really simple but we will see how that will works.

Cryptopia is exchanging site it is good but actually they also need KYC. It is the main issue and they demand full KYC. This is the new update and rules for users.