PAYMENT update! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

PAYMENT update!

DId you see the notice from the moderator Desais? here is the message!

Update[24.10.2019] EN
Now, payment for messages for new users begins after the first 50 posts.

That is, for the first 50 messages just registered users will not receive payment.

What are your thoughts about this?  Fair enough?

• Useful or interesting 1

If I write 50 posts I receive award for 30 posts its isnt? For me its fair but too long wait to send 50 posts its must be fix

Just now, cryptokram said:

Update[24.10.2019] EN

That is, for the first 50 messages just registered users will not receive payment.

This is good solution, and I proposed something similar.

Now it is up to us members not to allow spammers to rank up to Jr.Members,  
and good users should have no problem in day or two.

I support this

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, ijohnpaul said:

You're so fast dude, hahaha. 

As a newbie( just a day after a registration) i'm lucky enough that i already got my payment before this rules was implemented.Anyway, goodluck for those brandnew members that will pursue crypto world 🙂

this is important and users will have an interest telling their opinion so it is a must 😄 

1 minute ago, Loskut said:

If I write 50 posts I receive award for 30 posts its isnt? For me its fair but too long wait to send 50 posts its must be fix

You will be paid on your 51st post! the 50 post you will make is like the registration for the payment 😄 

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

This is good solution, and I proposed something similar.

Now it is up to us members not to allow spammers to rank up to Jr.Members,  
and good users should have no problem in day or two.

I support this

yeah, i still remember the thread you made! they just make it easier to get the payment! from 100 to 50! better enough and now we can see if the forum will still be under attack!

Huh, i am the lucky one as a newbie to get payments since first message. But i think the admin took the right decision for the fairness of this forum. Admin should also take action against multi accounts.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I think it's fair, as this way newbies have an incentive to delve deeper and deeper into the forum discussions, and it's up to the older members to guide them. And the new rule is very clear, "for new members", ie after the implementation of the rule, those who register will have to have 50 posts to be able to rewards .. very good indeed.

Fair enough for me. Though this is not what I have in mind but 50 post is manageable, I suppose. 

If newly registered member is just like me, I got my 50 post in about a week, this should'nt discourage them. Instead, let them show that they are worthy enough to get paid on their 51st post onwards. 

And for those who will register just for the few satoshis? Goodluck to you guys. Rest assured, I'll watching you.

this is the best solution, I'm very lucky to have passed 100 posts, and for beginners of course many disagree about this, I guess

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

They are necessary adjustments since they remember the incentive is in BTC where they pay you a direct day to an exchange and they only ask you to make good contributions and comply with the rules then just open up the new ones to try a little more but I assure you that it will be worth it.

12 minutes ago, Loskut said:

Don't worry, this forum is legit, it will definitely pay you, it's only a matter of time,  maybe you will be paid in full for 50 posts. Keep the spirit in writing content/post.  Good luck.

I hope there will be bots spammers to comment here and depend their selves.

I see now 2 users with a post less than 50x and they are agreeing with the changes.

1 minute ago, ZeroTwo said:

i think this way is born more spammer, because they want to reach 50 post in fast !

i think we have diffrent opinion about this

Then they will not earn! before they get the payment they need to be on their 2nd day to earn satoshi! they are already banned by that time!

I'm new, too. If I already have fifty messages, then the payment will come in the usual order? It turns out that I have already passed something like a loyalty test.

I think it is fair as some new members are copy/paste some articles. For the „real“ newbies with good posts it is a bit annoying but remember you will get a good payment after 50 posts.

It's a good action for the scammer !! But if they anyone newbie in here so he can do so much suffering to get payments don't worry the 50 posts will done easily !!

This is a great way to make the forum better and more sustainable, requiring new people to contribute and engage with the forum before receiving the reward.

8 minutes ago, ZeroTwo said:

actually i have been thinking about this few minute ago,

did pay per post will start count after the user reach 50 post ?

i hope you can explain to me

yes! there will be no payment on your 50 post! the next one will have the value of 1000 satoshi!

6 minutes ago, lvsca said:

i'm member rank, but didn't get any payment yet.

how i get mg first payment?

You are a member in this forum but your rank is newbie/brand new.

You need to post 50 in the forum! you will start getting payment on your 51st post!

Edited by cryptokram

19 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Update[24.10.2019] EN

Its very fair and too much comfortable for every new user. 50 Posts can be made if user find interesting topic to quote and write reply on it. So i think its a great step from crypto talk. Its really very fair to new users. Think CTT have alot of restrictions after all this forum is not liable on user and not asking for deposits etc so even if it 200 posts then also too much fair enough. And i think its may also a trial for usewr so that he will know how to maintain community standards and know most out of forums.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

well , i was not okey with that in the begining , because i belive that every one deserve a chance to get profit , but in end i have to say its not bad step so now every one have to work hard to get the money 😉 

15 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I hope there will be bots spammers to comment here and depend their selves.

I see now 2 users with a post less than 50x and they are agreeing with the changes.

Then they will not earn! before they get the payment they need to be on their 2nd day to earn satoshi! they are already banned by that time!

We have to report every single spammer to not allow them stealing crypto from normal users.
Spammers are thiefs, so report any post that is breaking rules.

Edited by hexwin

I think it's a good solution. The amount of spam was insane the last days. Once a day I check a few typical 'spam' topics for copy/pasters, today I checked one topic and found another 3 freshies spamming. If we report them in time, they will not make it to day 2