Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Madara

Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ?

Yes, I think that they already exist, my friend participates in bounty companies that make payments only in bitcoins, perhaps there will be a lot more of them in the near future.

There may be many services when the number of forum visitors increases and becomes more popular and addiction allows paid signature campaigns within the forum

3 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well for sure I think there also sites which pays with bitcoin for doing the task offered but it's hard finding the legit ones , most of them are scam , while some pays very little amount, which doesn't worth the amount.

Yes, you should beware of these fraudulent sites. I have worked on many of them that either give you trivial value that is not worth the fatigue and time or do not give you anything in the end. So it's a waste of time the best thing to do here and in the signature campaigns at Bitcointalk Forum.

There are already some services and sites which pay users in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, however I want to see that big sites and companies would accept crypto as a payment method.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

I saw many sites who pay their users through btc. You can also check them and work on these site. Some them are advertisement sites, also you will get some apps where you will get btc payment system.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well bro Iam not bitcointalk user I know they run signature campaign, where they promote all type platforms including gambling sites also, when anyone join through their link this platform pays reward through bitcoin,like our crypto talk pays 1000 satoshis per useful post, I don't think its wrong to promote gambling sites.

As of know there's some existing but for now the signature campaign in this forum will not be implemented because there are existing campaign which is pay by post campaign. But i believe in the future there will become signature campaigns in this forum.

I think the most relevant thing is to use this forum, as well as participate in various airdrops from exchanges and bounty projects. Mining is also a good thing, but you need to work hard, and so ... I think there are many ways to earn money! Good luck :)

I think in future when everyone accepts the crypto currencies. At that time we all can buy or sell service using not only Bitcoin but other crypto currencies also. We can imagine paying for hair cut with crypto. The things will be very easy at that time. So let's work for success of crypto. 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, Faruque said:

You are already earning by this post. Every post you will get 1000 satosi isnt it good??  When you get the payment you will focus here. And if you post max then you will get 1 btc.     

But it is not all, l mean our target is not filled out just 30 posts per day. We should create good posts, which are valuable for everyone and people must learn from our comments, topics. Maybe this can bring us to get success. 

Earning from doing services for people online is really one of the best ways to earn in my opinion! Especially when we talk about paying btc! But this way depends on your skills, you should have special skills to attract people to do services for them.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:38 PM, Superred said:

Currently not and might be soon we will have it but you can build your own service such as made a blog to review the particular sites and for those who want to promote their sites through your blog they can pay use bitcoin for your service

The idea of creating a blog is a great idea because many of my friends own blogs they have created and they are now earning money through those blogs.

Cryptotalk is one of the services who pay us bitcoin by writing post, I think this forum is very easy to earn BTC. Yes sure, other services also gonna pay us BTC as a salary for future.

I think we may already have such a phenomenon in the world. There are lots of companies that hire crypto experts for special job positions. Such companies definitely trust cryptocurrencies because if they didn't, they wouldn't establish any business based on digital coins. When they trust these coins, there will be no problem if they pay their employees in bitcoin or altcoins. In the future, such services will extend and we will see even non-crypto related jobs who pay users in crypto to save time and costs!

So far no such procedure has been introduced But if BTC pays users the crypto world will expand However this is possible only on the economic condition of the country and with the support of the government. This will increase the demand for crypto.

Indeed, Cryptotalk service is one of the strongest and best services in the world of cryptocurrencies. I hope that you will learn the sites from this successful experience and try to imitate it on the level of work that they do

• +2 1

Looks like a good way of earning some bucks, I would love to try it someday, I am wondering how much will I get from renting my signature, how this can be done, how to get a client? I saw some people advertising for famous website like paxful,..

I will leave notify me of replies button opened, I would to know more about this.

"We grow by lifting others"

I think that currently this is not available in the forum CryptoTalk, perhaps in the future, rewards will be announced for users in the signature campaign to promote gambling sites and other crypto sites and in exchange they will get the money

On 10/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

It will be great if there will be services that can pay people in cryptocurrency and I think that it will help so much people to have easy access into cryptocurrencies and they can use it to have access into great services using crypto only

I think there are services who offers to pay in bitcoin if you will accept and for instance if your yo work for, I will have to ask you first if you will like to be paid in bitcoin or in fiat currency. 

If you mean that there is this type of service in the forum, that is not possible at the moment, but I hope we will get it because it will benefit many members and increase their profits.

I don't think that but I know that this forum will give us another good chance later! Because the admin said that they will make our summer much better by upgrading the forum !

Don't you know there are many things that you can buy with crypto currencies ? You can buy products from amazon with bitcoin and alibaba or any online market place by using third parties like bitrefill or bitpay.

Well if I may get the point you are trying to make it's about some other services who might likely adopt payments using Crypto currencies. That's very good , actually if it's so, there are various reliable and lucrative sites to perform a task and receive your reward in Crypto coins. Currently not to talk about this forum, Bitcoin talk is also paying in Crypto coins. Others include faucets like surveys, picoworkers, paying games etc boutiques and air drop campaigns are also recommend sites for in earning Crypto coins.

Crypto talk is trying its best to offer good services to it members slowly this forum will be popular and it will reach a required standard such like bitcoin talk perhaps in the future there might be various campaign in crypto talk.