Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Madara

Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ?

Now a days blockchain technology popular and now many exchanges are used fiat currencies and also many big international airport used btc as air ticket and also online payment also can be done through btc. 

7 hours ago, winas rosani said:

Offer your services on the Services page. If anyone needs your services, they can contact you and you can get btc payment for your services. You must work hard to achieve these goals

I'm a programmer maybe i will have some ideas to promote my services in that section.

You can work in the services field through the posts in the services section of this forum and in the bitcointalk forum as there are many services such as translation, promoting sites or generating codes

I think you are on the right place where you can collect some Bitcoins every day, here on this best forum Cryptotalk you can write post and you will get paid for that, so right now I think there is not other better Cryptotalk.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:07 AM, Robin18 said:

If we have lots of members that are active. Also, investors will keep an eye on this forum. I'm talking about promoting signage because I think it's one of the better ways to earn cryptocurrency. We just need support to increase its popularity for investors to become high prices. As long as we support this forum site. Anyone working in this forum can easily make money. 

from what I see most gamble site owners are giving up on signature campaigns, look at the current scenario where signature campaigns hardly run for more than 1 month, to be more precise many signature campaigns just stay on maximum 3 weeks

On 10/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar

Until the forum has most of its users not being spam bots and low-quality posting users, it might not happen in the near future.

These campaigns advertising some company are opened not by the forum moderators, but those companies themselves. And they offer to advertise because there is a market to be advertised to in Bitcointalk community, because people there are mostly not just after to get paid, but actually tries out these advertised services.

They might be Planning something tangible for us to enjoy in this forum, the forum is gradually developing and it will be for better for us

Maybe in the future we are going to have this king of services also available on Cryptotalk. But right now I don't see any of it and that's because this forum is not popular enough 

Yes cryptotalk provides this type of service as we all knows. In market there may be many other forums like it but one thing is sure no one can give you money as easy as cryptotalk is giving us.

Yes of course in the near future we will have lots of services which will pay us in crypto currency. Infact this forum is a good example of this topic. We are getting paid in satoshi. 

for now bitcointalk is the only one that has signatures that pay in bitcoin, I do not see why exclude those that pay in altcoin since you can then change to bitcoin, bitcoingarden has bounties that pay in altcoin, then there is a rewardingways site (found the link in my signature) that pays for surveys, free registrations,in bitcoins

I think that they already exist , although they are not as popular as the bitcointalk forum, this forum can be considered such a service. 

42 minutes ago, Prince90 said:

Yes of course in the near future we will have lots of services which will pay us in crypto currency. Infact this forum is a good example of this topic. We are getting paid in satoshi. 

When retailers and big companies start to accept bitcoin in large numbers that is how crypto will become more used.

Alot of people who works in telegram for the other coins they get paid in coins also alot of people get coins as a paid method that is already true.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, Naca2 said:

In my opinion there isn't, in Bitcointalk nobody pays with bitcoin, there is only paying using tokens that haven't been listed on the exchange, so it's not profitable.

There are relaiers who are a;reday accepting bitcoin, so i would not agree with you.

1 hour ago, jitu123321 said:

I think there are so many other platform like steemit , lbry , publis0x where you can publish your data,idea,project etc to not only gain public attention but also can earn free crypto which can later get converted to bitcoin but i don;t know the platform who can give you direct bitcoin

Does any of the mentioned  platforms pay more than cryptotalk does?

On 10/4/2019 at 8:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

In bitcoin talk if you want to earn massive money then you need a good rank account. You can promote projects through signature campaign. And after that you will get bitcoins.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 09.11.2019 at 11:48, ethannbenny said:

I think they a lot of service who's going to pay users through the use of bitcoin, if we don't have service we must at least have some few establishment who pay users with bitcoin 

Indeed, there are many such services. For me, cryptocurrency is a tool for earning money, but sometimes I paid with bitcoins and doge as payment for services.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

You refer to signature campaigns then? Bitcointalk campaigns are just for a few people that were lucky enough to be in the closed circle of merited members and it is extremely hard to ever rank up above member rank there. If you are so lucky to have your account instantly ranked above "member" rank in 2018, then you can stay there and spam that forum with your signature.

I think there are projects that pays crypto for services. Because there are no surprise if one project did this as crypto are one good way on transactions.but as we know many are scammers only so we are not sure whose legit and not.

Edited by Ms.o

There is currently no reward method for offering any service but you can do that yourself you can promote a service and sell on this forum 

Bitcointalk pays its user for signature campaings of popular sites. The good news is that Yobit will launch its next signature campaign on cryptotalk according to one of the post from bitcointalk. But for that the forum need to be well managed and well maintained first.

468x60-3.png

You mean my friend signature campaigns currently. I only found one campaign in this forum, but I could not join this campaign because it accepts only a limited number of members. Perhaps in the future more campaigns will be created.

I do not have an idea about whether it is permissible to publish gambling sites in the forum, but there is a section referring referral means publishing the private link and with the condition that it is not fraudulent I mean it must be safe because you will publish a site among the fraudulent sites are gambling sites

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: