Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

May be, i donot loose yet, because i donot  trade, and that make me feel sad, i don't collect currency and explore this forum , when i read comments, i notice that trading is abeautiful opiration

I always loss my money in investment websites in the mean time.that was not good for us .and now we are working on Trading online.Thanks

This is something I usually experience when I'm in a 'down' state. I am a big eater, so I know that if I lose my appetite then that means that I'm not in tune with myself.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:33 AM, fajarriadi said:

I've felt how tired it was. Couldn't sleep till several days just for wait the wave of candle stick. Finally i had lost much money because i hadn't enough experience on trading world. For me, both the lucky and knowledge are important provisions for the traders.

Actually I think your right my friend I agree with your opinion you cannot skip the lose you can minimize it and try to set it

i have traded before but with a small amount and i have win the tripple of my deposit money so i continued to trade with this amount without withdrawing funds sop by time i lost it it's been a bad experience

I lost much in my life at that time and I need money and I started believing every online Job and later I got to know that all the things what I have planned to do or fake and fraud so at that period of time for doing online jobs I have paid a lot of amount and I lost even in the name of TRADING also

• +2 1

I was in profit at the auction and there were losses. But the biggest thing is that I did not buy as I unknowingly sold a lot of coins before which greatly increased in price. And now I regret it very much.

I prefer trading and I advise to stay away from gambling, until now I have not found a person who win in the end from gambling. Everyone is always losers, while trading is better, a day you win a little and a day you lose a little, but if you are a smart trader, you will not lose in the end.

I didn t lose much money by coding. I was learning a lot before starting any work, but I lost a little money in gambling games. We were trying to play, but I never made money from it.

in fact i don't remmeber when the huge money that i lose but one when i begginer in bitcoin some youtoubers tell me told me a site investing and invest in it 500 dollars but i loose it all .

I have never worked in the gambling field, but I lost some money in the field of trade where I bought a number of currencies and this was a big mistake for me as the project of these currencies was a failure and I did not make any profits from it

I have lost money, in scam platforms which did not know how to detect a fallen ye, that served to learn now I am on the right path, if you are going to buy any currency you should study their project and what are the things the company is doing for  their currency right now is all down by BTC which was also down.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I was in profit at the auction and there were losses. But the biggest thing is that I did not buy as I unknowingly sold a lot of coins before which greatly increased in price. And now I regret it very much.

A careful calculation of market conditions must be monitored in full, changes that are fast and unpredictable it is our difficulty so as not to remain silent to conduct crypto trading.

In my opinion now many traders and consumers have lost their investment due to the Corona virus crisis. Unfortunately I have no money. The best time to buy cryptocurrencies is now. All cryptocurrencies are cheap. I do not know what will happen in the future but I think the crisis will continue for another year

When I started with bitcoin 2 years ago, I buy bitcoins plus the one I gained in faucet sites and gamble with it hopping to get a lot from it. Most of the times, I lose a lot from it before I realized it isn't my way. Ever since then I have been able to manage myself  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/24/2019 at 4:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I never tried gambling and I never will. I only do trading and yes I have lost some huge amounts of money in trading. The biggest lost I had was 700$ back in 2017. I felt depressed but I never gave up. Now, I am earning more that I'm losing. 

I lost the most money on gambling, about $ 3000 , I lost only $ 1000 on trading, now I'm starting to slowly win back my losses

Edited by NevermindNe

Due to my mistake in the investing crypto, I lost the huge amounts in the new project's coin Ultrachain's ULTRA. This project has just made a scam exit. The same scammers have created so many telegram based fake projects and bot and conducting selfdrop to cheat users. 

Most of all I lost on trading, about 4000 dollars I lost because of my greed because I did not want to close the deal, in gambling I am in a big plus.

I did not lose money in the field of encryption, but I lost time when I tried to earn from fraudulent sites and sites that are only interested in referral and non-useful faucets, but I consider it only a loss of time as for the currencies I did not lose it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion n I get profit it makes me addicted to cоntinue trading. But I can control my emotions when trading,I myself lost a lot. I decided to invest on some shitcoins which I thоught will become a success but after some price drops and I panic trying to sell them,this is new concepts fоr theу

I still keep losing huge in my life and it is in gambling, yobit dice t be specific. Man i can't help it.

8 hours ago, Shihab744422 said:

Actually I did not loose any money in gambling or trading.I lost huge in ptc site because I invested in them and then after some time that site scammed all the members.After that incident I do not trust those sites.

But the only thing that you was scammed from is time, not money, i would nit waste my time in PTC sites by the way,

There is much more lose of money in gambling because it is a matter of luck and not all the time you can win. In trading, you can wait until your money grows, the decision is all up to you.