[SHARE] Count post before post ! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoona456

[SHARE] Count post before post !

On one hand this is very usefull for those who have no knowledge on what to write or discuss.

But, Forum should be used with specific informational purpose and not pure spam as it is currently...

You don't need to verify those 100 characters if you know that your content is so good that excedes that limit.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes it is better to count your contents before posting because it should be 100 character or else they will not count your posts or comments just like what happened to me mostly are deleted and not counted. So we make sure before we posts.

Oh ! Now there's a website that would help you count the characters. Thank you so much for sharing the link. It would be a great help.

ro40k632zt - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

That's actually nice but I don't count to know it up to 100. I post base on my understanding and by seeing I know it will be more than 100. Words. 

On 10/24/2019 at 5:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Hello cryptotalk community !

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Good luck everyone! and happy earning !

Yes this is very useful because the most of the members are don't know how many words are you writing .

Wow it's amazing but i am not here for money only i am learning and gaining some information on different topics but if we could calculate the post character before posting it would really be amazing as we don't have to worry that it will be counted or not so thank you so much bro

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for the good service. I use another, but this one also works great. You should always check the number of words so as not to break this rule.

Thank you for sharing the link. Seriously, in my start in posting I used this kind of generator to have a valid post also I am scared to get a violation. But for now I remember the pattern in 100 character.

9 minutes ago, Ricardo Walker said:

Thank you so much for saving us. I always tried to find this kind of site or application to see the number of characters of my post. That is really helpful for us.

You guys are too much complaints about to counting the number of the characters in your post, for me I have the experience that's if I have a certain number of raws I know how many characters I have written

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, Barau12 said:

To me that would be a waste of time, you should just try to express yourself, 100 word is to short for you if you really wanna express yourself and the idea you are trying to give

Yes i agree whit you that good idea but it would take more time and more job .whike we thinking about to answer and give usefull respon we also just busy count of the caracters i think its blow my mind. 

On 10/24/2019 at 4:18 AM, Yoona456 said:

if you are here for money like me from this forum, i would like suggest you to count your post character with this website https://www.charactercountonline.com/

because before you get payment from this forum your post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

This is a good suggestion but I recommend all members to use Word not only to count characters but also to check for spelling and other common errors in their writings. This online counter only shows characters with spaces, Word shows you characters with and without spaces. Remember making posts is not just about characters. The validity of the content you post is more important. If you think what you are posting may be wrong, always check it online to make sure you are spreading correct information that can be helpful for all members.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

It is actually helpful for those newbies that needs to accomplish their 100 post. But for those who join this forum for a long time I don't think that they will find this site useful because they are creating a toipc that is useful for everyone in this forum. 

As a member in this forum I don't count the characters in my post because I can see that my post is more than 100 characters. 

On 12/17/2019 at 3:53 PM, ShakilA said:

Thanks for sharing a very good information with us.Now we can easily count how many characters are in our post.It will be very useful for us

Actually we should as members be able to share information because it is very useful for all of us. Then we can more easily make good posts and easily count how many characters are in our post so it's very useful for all of us.

Yes there is a site that can count your characters, but i think its already easy to tell if your post or opinion is already at 100 characters. and if you focus on the content not on the characters you wont notice that your opinion is already 100 characters.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Hey frind it's very useful for us it's really help me to count my post thanks a lot for sharing your useful post for us we must tried this method to count post in this method 

Thank you, I used this site previously, but I stopped it because I found that most of my posts exceed 150 characters and in this case the use of the forum is faster so it is not necessary to return to the site in every comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I participate in this forum, and without the need for any application I write above the 100 letters because I write the meaning on my mind directly and then I estimate the number of letters in appreciation

Well,  this is usefull to us especially for those newbies that keep asking why thier post didn't get payment.  And i think we don't need this especially when we are active here in forum because if you posted some 4 to 5 lines i think this is already enough for payment.  

On 2/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

This is a good suggestion but I recommend all members to use Word not only to count characters but also to check for spelling and other common errors in their writings. This online counter only shows characters with spaces, Word shows you characters with and without spaces. Remember making posts is not just about characters. The validity of the content you post is more important. If you think what you are posting may be wrong, always check it online to make sure you are spreading correct information that can be helpful for all members.

This is very helpful in terms of typing a posting we have to know if it is you reach the required number of alphabet that this platform needs before it counts on yobit exchange

On 10/24/2019 at 1:48 AM, Yoona456 said:

Counting your post character to me shows you are deliberately spamming a topic for payment. If you actually know about the post you are contributing on, counting characters isn't necessary. The rule of the forum also added useful to the 100 characters post. I believe if your post is seen as useful even if it's less than 100, it will not be deleted but if it's not useful, even if it's 1000 characters, the admin will delete it